• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long to Louisville?

Started by thebigshot, November 19, 2017, 02:09:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigshot

What are the chances of Jeff Long going to Louisville? Would this force Bobby out the same guy that fired him at Arkansas? I can really see Bobby leaving for the Tennessee job.

beach bum

Quote from: thebigshot on November 19, 2017, 02:09:54 pm
What are the chances of Jeff Long going to Louisville? Would this force Bobby out the same guy that fired him at Arkansas? I can really see Bobby leaving for the Tennessee job.

Petrino is certainly leaving Louisville.... It's just a matter of where to. That AD at Louisville that was fired for refusing to fire Pitino over the Adidas thing was the only thing keeping Petrino loyal to Louisville. He will be at Florida, Tennessee, or Texas A&M imo next month.

bdubyab60

I believe you are right and who cares where Long goes

beach bum

Longfellow

What makes y'all think it's a foregone conclusion that Bobby is leaving?

bdubyab60

There's a slim chance he stays. Rumors either way you look at it. Just many think he is going to be offered a better job and situation than Louisville.

It just seems to not be going as nicely as the first go around

beach bum

Quote from: Longfellow on November 20, 2017, 08:25:58 am
What makes y'all think it's a foregone conclusion that Bobby is leaving?

$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$

Longfellow

As good as his team has a chance to be next year, I don't see him leaving

RZback

Bobby is not leaving for any of the jobs out there today.  Those schools have to have the right guy and character will matter to them at this point.

bdubyab60

November 25, 2017, 05:42:44 pm #9 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:49:16 pm by bdubyab60
I think TN or FL want to win more than  what they have been. Just about every team will be going after someone offensively minded.

I just think that if given the chance to get out of Louisville he will be gone. If Gus someway comes to Arkansas and leaves Auburn open. You know they won't have a problem with it.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 25, 2017, 05:42:44 pm
I think TN or FL want to win more than  what they have been. Just about every team will be going after someone offensively minded.

I just think that if given the chance to get out of Louisville he will be gone. If Gus someway comes to Arkansas and leaves Auburn open. You know they won't have a problem with it.
to bad long at Arkansas had a problem with it.He is the cause Arkansas is in now

RZback

Petrino committed several mis-steps and there really was no choice in relieving him of his job. 

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 25, 2017, 05:42:44 pm

I wouldn't blame them I wouldn't have a problem with it

bdubyab60

Mullen's to Florida being reported. Then the head scratcher, schiano to Tenner?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas