• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How will EPC and Rivercrest matchup?

Started by BUCKSTER, February 12, 2006, 08:57:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCKSTER

Who do you think will win the two games or will they split?

skillsthatkills

Short and Stout

EPC has a lot of talent so I think we could split.

skillsthatkills

Well they have Brett Hardin ...........thats all I can think of

clutch

should be good games.  epc has more than just brett

BUCKSTER

EPC has good senior leadership in Cameron Gean,Carl Porter and Adam Chamberlain. Joseph Peridore and Carson Tyler have also been impressive in preseason. EPC still has some positions that are questionable, but should be answered within the first couple of weeks of the season.

This could be Rcrest big year to make a run in the state playoffs.

I predict split.

Rich Hobo

BUCKSTER

I don't see that happening at all. Rivercrest is not 8 runs better, if any better. Who is pitching for Rivercrest?

skillsthatkills

iou nothing_colts

SoulSurvivor

The way i see it.Rivercrest will put more runs up on the scoreboard then anyone expects. They scored 13 against Forrest City and 14 against Blytheville. I dont see EPC having much better pitching then either of those two teams.

Brett Hardin is there main player...and boy is he a player.  Everyone else..is just average.

BUCKSTER

EPC crackheads are going to crack some head around 4 pm.  EPC is not going to give 5 or 6 unearned runs to Rivercrest like Blytheville and F/C did.

skillsthatkills

Well since you are so confident I would like to know what number you are?

BUCKSTER

Good game Rivercrest. Ya'll thumped our tail today.

packerfan

Rivercrest won big. I'm not sure on the final but Bubba Victory Pitched a shutout.  The colts are looking pretty good so far.

Short and Stout

Good game to y'all too. Y'all are definitely the best team we have played yet. For some reason it always takes us till late in the game to get the bats going, happened again today, and that might hurt us later on in the season.

Short and Stout

Brett Hardin is a beast out in center we couldn't hit anything in the gaps cause of him.

Rich Hobo

Short and Stout

Quote from: The Skipper on March 02, 2006, 06:52:35 pm
Rivercrest won big. I'm not sure on the final but Bubba Victory Pitched a shutout. The colts are looking pretty good so far.

Yeah, Bubba pitched a shut-out, but the field really helped him. Nobody for EPC got past second the whole game and only three people got on base.  Bubba allowed one hit and only walked one person, he also had like 5 Ks he was a beast on the mound today.

Rich Hobo

Daniel your a beast at keeping the scorebook.

Short and Stout

Not really, this is the first game I didn't mess up in.

BUCKSTER

Bubba did an excellent job on the mound. Rivercrest has depth at pitching even if Bubba would have blown up,it gets no easier vs Mike or Josh. Ya'll have a very good team that is only going to get better as the season goes along. Good Luck Colts.

Maybe next time we can give you a better game.

packerfan

Quote from: Short and Stout on March 02, 2006, 08:00:00 pm

Don't lie, you kow your the best stat boy Ever and you even scored a run today.

clutch

yeah rivercrest played a good game. epc gave up about 8 unearned runs though. yall swing the bats well and are a good fielding team behind some good pitchers. bubba threw a good game today. epc just hasnt been able to get the bats going so far this year an they arent making the plays in the field yet. they usually start out slow though so we hope to see a better matchup next time once everything gets going

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Short and Stout on March 02, 2006, 08:00:00 pm
You rule the score book.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas