• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest Vs. Osceola

Started by Rich Hobo, January 12, 2006, 06:18:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Hobo

The crest has got a solid pitching staff and pretty good hitting. Osceola has okay pitchers and slightly okay hitting. Let's hear this.

GHS1

Advantage should be with Rivercrest, but baseball is a funny game it isn't over till you get 21 outs and are ahead by at least one run so anything can happen even more so than in football and basketball which have a time limit.

scarface_00

Short and Stout

It's never to early to get hyped up for a game.

Rich Hobo

iou nothing_colts

Yeah. Judging by his posts, scareface is probably someone from the osceola team that doesnt want to face the brutal truth.

Rich Hobo

Frankenstein

it should be a good game down to the wire

Short and Stout

Quote from: Frankenstein on January 26, 2006, 02:25:49 pm

Do you know much about either of these teams? :-\

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Short and Stout on January 26, 2006, 09:00:06 pm
Quote from: Frankenstein on January 26, 2006, 02:25:49 pm

Do you know much about either of these teams? :-\
He obiviosly doesnt, hes just going around stating ramdon opinion before he knows the situation.

cally2288

SoulSurvivor

Short and Stout

Quote from: cally2288 on February 08, 2006, 07:19:31 pm
who cares they both suck

Then get the heck off of this topic cause didn't nobody tell you to say anything about it.

iou nothing_colts

skillsthatkills

Pretty sure that Osceola wont be able to hang with Rivercrest this year

Short and Stout

Quote from: skillsthatkills on February 13, 2006, 01:36:50 pm

Even though your prolly right you never can tell since they have been getting to practice whenever they want to, and we have been slowed down by the rain and stuff. I don't think it will hurt us much though.

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Short and Stout on February 13, 2006, 04:07:46 pm
Quote from: skillsthatkills on February 13, 2006, 01:36:50 pm

Even though your prolly right you never can tell since they have been getting to practice whenever they want to, and we have been slowed down by the rain and stuff. I don't think it will hurt us much though.
I'm confused. Some people are telling me that bobby england is coming back and some people are tell me that he is already graduated. Can I get some clarification on that?

Rich Hobo

colts52

iou nothing_colts

proudsister

bobby should be a senior unless he graduated at semester....Which osceola really doesnt allow

colts52

i thought he had enough credits to graduate his junior year

COLT GUY

Bobby's playin i talked to him about it earlier when he was at Rivercrest watchin a game

skillsthatkills

Pretty sure he is playing...........but this guy has been in high school for  at least 5 years

iou nothing_colts

How many years of HS baseball are you allowed?

proudsister

four i believe and it will be bobby's 4th year he is okay and not been in high school longer than he is supposed to be

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: proudsister on February 27, 2006, 02:17:11 pm
four i believe and it will be bobby's 4th year he is okay and not been in high school longer than he is supposed to be
Im not really worried about him.

Short and Stout

Quote from: tHe bEaNeR on March 02, 2006, 10:11:00 am
Quote from: proudsister on February 27, 2006, 02:17:11 pm
Im not really worried about him.

Well he's probably the best player on the team so maybe you should.

iou nothing_colts

I think Gary stewart is more of a threat.

Colts04

Gary Stewart and Bobby England are both threats. I would say they are the most consistent players on the osceola team not the best. There are some other guys that have talent if they would try a little harder.  And this is Bobby 3rd year playing HS baseball because he did not play his Junior year because he moved.   

M16Colt

Im pretty sure it isnt gonna matter if this is his 10th year playing HS Baseball!  Colts win big!!

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: M16Colt on March 05, 2006, 12:58:50 pm
Im pretty sure it isnt gonna matter if this is his 10th year playing HS Baseball! Colts win big!!

Im going w/ m16 on this one, ive seen the roster for osceola, not impressed.

colts52

ok yall are good but remember its baseball anything can happen like josh fleming said its a round ball and a round bat and you got to hit it square so with that anything can happen

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Used to be track star coach higgins jr on March 09, 2006, 09:56:33 pm
ok yall are good but remember its baseball anything can happen like josh fleming said its a round ball and a round bat and you got to hit it square so with that anything can happen
i agree w/ u, but you gotta look at it like this. if we play to our full potential and osceola does the same, we will prolly come out on top. i mean if the talent is not there, its just not there.

colts52

yea i agree 100% if yall both play to the full rivercrest easy and i think rivercrest can ang with any1 in the aaa at full

M16Colt

If both teams played the best game they ever played, then it would come down to who wants it more.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas