• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Outlook: The Frest Start......again.

Started by AirWarren, December 06, 2017, 01:49:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RZback

Commentator made nice point about OL staying on the double teams. 

bdubyab60

Need to start getting TDS in these drives. Don't think FGs are gonna cut it. I'm assuming Boyd is done for the night.

This snapping issue has got to get fixed

bdubyab60

Cannot give that up on an obvious passing down

HorseFeathers

Boyd is done for the night per social media....he's not even in pads now

bdubyab60

Saw that and another darn high snap basically kills another drive at the 20. We cannot trade FGs with their TDs

HorseFeathers

gameoflife

Thank you to OM kicker.  Two misses.  Nice..

HorseFeathers

I'll take a miss...still a 2 possession lead

bdubyab60

I admire the guts there but he just needs to run out of bounds

gameoflife

There's guts and then there's dumb.   That's dumb.  I will say he hasn't had that many snaps in the SEC and almost none until this season, he hasn't learned to know when its a good thing and when it isn't.

bdubyab60

gameoflife

gameoflife

The Future

bdubyab60

beach bum

We better move the chains once or twice or this will not end well 

bdubyab60

Welp I think we are about give this one away.

beach bum

bdubyab60

VHSCoach2

Razorback Football... always snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

gameoflife

If you are OM you have to keep the ball in play.  Arkansas has to work the boundary.

beach bum

bdubyab60

sportsguy80

bdubyab60

Wide open and he throws it 20 yards over everything

gameoflife

gameoflife

If he ws throwing to #8 that was a horrible attempt. 

bdubyab60

Now pulley is ejected and out for next game

HorseFeathers

Kelly's eyes have to be bad or something....every INT he's thrown this year has been like that one...

gameoflife

This is more BS by our guys, shut the heck up.

gameoflife

Why we can't pull this game out, no discipline.

The Future

And there's the Arkansas team we all know.

I swear if football was a 3 quarter game we'd be undefeated save bama

Romeo

Lol...it's like Cole Kelley litterally looked for an Ole Miss defensive back to throw to.

gameoflife

October 13, 2018, 10:12:48 pm #784 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:24:34 pm by gameoflife
Why Cole Kelley in the game, Noland takes the 2nd team snaps,  but then you go with Mr. INT in the clutch. This is poor decision making. 

beach bum

I think AirWarren may have been at that game in person?? If you were we all feel for you having to witness that in person!

beach bum

I typically don't make the excuses, but we win that game by 6-10 points if Storey does not get knocked out.

The Future

Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2018, 10:14:03 pm
I typically don't make the excuses, but we win that game by 6-10 points if Storey does not get knocked out.

Also you can't expect to trade 4 tds for field goals. Had we scored on just one of them drives, we possibly win the game by a possession.

Romeo

You also have to wonder what the outcome of the game would have been if Storey goes out of bounds.

bdubyab60

And if Boud and Whaley don't go out. This high snap issue has got to get fixed as well. 4 drives completed stopped due to poor timing from bad snaps.

Absolutely should never go in to prevent defense again. Eveytime we do it's a quick score for the other team. 97 yards in just over a minute is unacceptable

I hate giving games away and it seems like we still cannot get out of our own way. Dumb penalties and horrible decisions by players and coaches continue to plague us

gameoflife

Quote from: The Future on October 13, 2018, 10:18:14 pm
Also you can't expect to trade 4 tds for field goals. Had we scored on just one of them drives, we possibly win the game by a possession.

their kicker missed two FG's, it was about even in screw ups.  Neither team is really good.
I'm just wondering about our decision making, you make Noland the #2 and then play Kelley.  You must not believe in what you do all week.  Look at the first 4 games with the constant changing QB's.  Same thing with Boyd, they hardly played him until Whaley got hurt.  Sort like they don't have a grasp of who should play.  So frustrating, .

bdubyab60

Quote from: The Future on October 13, 2018, 10:18:14 pm
Not one shot st the end zone when we got in close. Bad snaps and conservative play calling

gameoflife

I think we have run the gambit on musical players, and perhaps we need to be demanding a higher level of play, discipline and self control from some of these guys.  All that talk of loving the players, and being positive all the time, well its like haveing kids, you love them but you make them meet standards and hold them responsible for being stupid.

AirWarren

Amazing crowd. Great game. I had a great time.

We will get there.

Lumberjackfan1978

It was a great crowd and a good game. Go Hogs

High Voltage

CCM is a recruiter for sure, but some of his in game decisions just baffle me. Why do you put in Cole Kelly when Noland has been getting the #2 snaps all week? That's just stupid and not showing any confidence in the kid. Also putting Storey in harms way all night. I wonder about Morris sometimes. ::)

Valleysports

October 14, 2018, 09:47:52 am #796 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:50:27 am by Valleysports
Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2018, 10:14:03 pm

OR the defense doesn't give up 613 yards (387 passing / 226 rushing) and 37 points.  Ole Miss acted like the Hog Defense was the practice squad in that last quarter. 

AirWarren

It was such as an amazing time. The crowd was fun, the team played their tails off.

Get on hogville and see just hate and garbage. That website is horrible. Kind of glad I got a month vacation. Kind of good to be naive from the crap people out there and just enjoy the experience.

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on October 14, 2018, 01:15:14 pm
It was such as an amazing time. The crowd was fun, the team played their tails off.

Get on hogville and see just hate and garbage. That website is horrible. Kind of glad I got a month vacation. Kind of good to be naive from the crap people out there and just enjoy the experience.

Nearly every fanbase has a lunatic fringe and MMQB on Hogville represents about 85% of ours.

gameoflife

Quote from: AirWarren on October 13, 2018, 11:03:28 pm
Amazing crowd. Great game. I had a great time.

We will get there.

I'm pretty sure lots of people said that with BB!  All depends on where there is!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas