• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A State Tournament Scores

Started by Brian G, February 25, 2019, 07:27:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Please post scores here.

Updates and finals please.  Chit chat on other games please start new threads.

Thanks

MomaLion

After 1st
Danville 11
Marmaduke 13
Girls

MomaLion

MomaLion

Starting 4th
Danville 45
Marmaduke 42

notcoachBrown

Keep us posted next game too moma lion!

MomaLion

Danville and Marmaduke tied at 59 going into ot

MomaLion

notcoachBrown

AT

Girls

Danville - 61
Marmaduke - 61

end of regulation

MomaLion

Danville 66
Marmaduke 72
Girls final

Mustang_4

MomaLion

After 1st
Eureka Springs 8
Marked Tree 13
Boys

AT

Marked Tree - 13
Eureka Springs - 12

end of 1st

MomaLion

Halftime
Eureka Springs 18
Marked Tree 20

MomaLion

Starting 4th
Eureka Springs 30
Marked Tree 36

MomaLion

Final
Eureka Springs 44
Marked Tree 57
Boys

Mustangfans

North Region 2-0 so far. Let's go North make it 8-0

Mustangfans

I believe Melbourne will mercy rule Hector.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 26, 2019, 04:05:53 pm
I believe Melbourne will mercy rule Hector.

I'd be more suprised if they didn't

MomaLion

After 1st
Melbourne 33
Hector 9
Girls

Mustangfans

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 26, 2019, 04:14:13 pm
I'd be more suprised if they didn't
I didn't think it would come in the 1st half.

ForeverBulldog23

i40traveler

Sucks to be a regional champ and draw Marked Tree

MomaLion

NEark tigers

Seems to me that the West Region is not good at all.....

MT Legend

Quote from: i40traveler on February 26, 2019, 04:32:58 pm

Yessir!...we ain't going out like that!...ES had a good season!...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 They just not on our level!...our Jr high would have give them a game!... Problem was coach was in a zone and leaving dey shooters open at the beginning!...she fixed that and we cruised to the next round!...🤷🏽‍♂️ Here we come!...We Back!...🗣 💯

RedWolf275

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 26, 2019, 04:00:37 pm
North Region 2-0 so far. Let's go North make it 8-0

Pretty sure that's going to happen

MT Legend

Quote from: i40traveler on February 26, 2019, 04:32:58 pm

Yessir!...we ain't going out like that!...ES had a good season!...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 They just not on our level!...our Jr high would have give them a game!... Problem was coach was in a zone and leaving dey shooters open at the beginning!...she fixed that and we cruised to the next round!...🤷🏽‍♂️ Here we come!...We Back!...🗣 💯

MomaLion

Starting 4th
Melbourne 71
Hector 20

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 26, 2019, 04:43:37 pm
[/quote

I don't know about the boys but the girls west region is very weak this year.

MomaLion

Girls final
Melbourne 75
Hector 24

future_coach®

Quote from: MT Legend on February 26, 2019, 04:57:23 pm
Yessir!...we ain't going out like that!...ES had a good season!...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 They just not on our level!...our Jr high would have give them a game!

You're an idiot; just like your rude idiot, fat fan that was running her mouth in the stand the whole game. As a matter of fact, you probably are her. Pathetic and I hope you guys get bounced quickly. It was a 5 point game in the 4th quarter you fool!!!

MT Legend

Quote from: future_coach® on February 26, 2019, 05:14:21 pm
You're an idiot; just like your rude idiot, fat fan that was running her mouth in the stand the whole game. As a matter of fact, you probably are her. Pathetic and I hope you guys get bounced quickly. It was a 5 point game in the 4th quarter you fool!!!

Take your L and go home!...😁

Mustangfans

Thanks Melbourne for putting the games back on schedule. About the only time I'll root for Clarendon. Let's go Lions make the day a sweep for the North!!

walker34

MomaLion

After 1st
Clarendon-Holly Grove 22
Flippin 10
Boys

MomaLion

Halftime
Clarendon-Holly Grove 44
Flippin 16

Missco

Wow, the west region teams must be terrible. Looks to be a sweep

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 26, 2019, 04:43:37 pm

I would say at this point, Yellville Boys maybe Cotter Girls have the best chance for getting a victory for the West Region.

MomaLion

February 26, 2019, 06:06:09 pm #39 Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 06:08:09 pm by MomaLion
Quote from: future_coach® on February 26, 2019, 05:14:21 pm
Lol you're so far off base... it was the smart mouthed women from ES that was mouthing the whole game. Talking about how classless MT was all the while doing the exact same thing lol. Yes,  I heard you saying they needed to go back to the hood... such class.

NEark tigers

Quote from: ozarkmtnsman on February 26, 2019, 06:04:16 pm
I would say at this point, Yellville Boys maybe Cotter Girls have the best chance for getting a victory for the West Region.
Not a snowball chance in heck thats happening... especially Cotter versus the defending girls state champs...

future_coach®

Quote from: MomaLion on February 26, 2019, 06:06:09 pm
Yes,  I heard you saying they needed to go back to the hood... such class.

If the shoe fits.

Missco

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 26, 2019, 06:13:35 pm
Not a snowball chance in heck thats happening... especially Cotter versus the defending girls state champs...

I didn't say I would bet money If there is anybody that could possibly be overlooked. It might be those two teams.

MT Legend

Quote from: MomaLion on February 26, 2019, 06:06:09 pm
Lol you're so far off base... it was the smart mouthed women from ES that was mouthing the whole game. Talking about how classless MT was all the while doing the exact same thing lol. Yes,  I heard you saying they needed to go back to the hood... such class.

We going back to tha hood with a W!...we stay balling 24/7 year around at the carver!...we love our hood!...we stay on they necks in da Tree Top!...

Dogg

Quote from: future_coach® on February 26, 2019, 06:15:23 pm
If the shoe fits.
It did fit. I know exactly where it is. In your butt!! You're the No. 1 seed from your region and just got kicked out the state tournament. They hoop in the hood and that's the reason you're headed home.

54Bearkatz2014

Quote from: ozarkmtnsman on February 26, 2019, 06:04:16 pm

There's no way 😂😂😂 Melbourne girls beat cotter by 40 earlier this year. I'm sure Earle will have no trouble. And Yellville will have their hands ful. If anyone does get through from the west it will be them. But I would say it is very unlikely though.

MomaLion

Starting 4th
Clarendon- Holly Grove 60
Flippin 25

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: 54Bearkatz2014 on February 26, 2019, 06:21:05 pm
There's no way 😂😂😂 Melbourne girls beat cotter by 40 earlier this year. I'm sure Earle will have no trouble. And Yellville will have their hands ful. If anyone does get through from the west it will be them. But I would say it is very unlikely though.

I said best chance in my opinion, that chance probably very small with Cotter girls, though they did move up a 9th grader that is good for 15 points a game.

MomaLion

Boys final
Clarendon- Holly Grove 68
Flippin 30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas