• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who clinched a state game after tonight?

Started by notcoachBrown, February 20, 2019, 09:09:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

notcoachBrown

Who clinched there spot in the state tournament? 

notcoachBrown

February 20, 2019, 09:26:17 pm #1 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:11:33 pm by notcoachBrown
North
B EPC
G Melbourne
G Earle
B MT

eldofan

Hampton and LC boys  in 8. Spring Hill and CR girls

YSpanther

In the west, Lavaca and Cotter girls

Eureka Springs and Mountainburg boys

MT Legend

notcoachBrown

Marked Tree is very beatable, don't get your hopes up to win a state title!

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 20, 2019, 10:10:56 pm

If we win we win!... that's up to the kids!... I don't lose sleep over high school events!...😂 we ether going to win it all are go home just like everyone else that lace them up!...🤷🏽‍♂️

ForeverBulldog23

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 20, 2019, 10:10:56 pm
Ouch That Is True Right Here Let's See What The Best Coach In 2A Got Up Her Sleeve 🥴🤣 Been There BackToBack And Lost ‼️

notcoachBrown

They don't want to See EPC or Earle again I promise!

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 21, 2019, 12:03:58 am
They don't want to See EPC or Earle again I promise!

🤦🏾‍♂️ EPC ain't got the coaching and Earle might want to worry about BIC. Folks forget MT is very young so yes we can be beat.in the game of basketball upsets happen all the time!...if that happens you regroup and try again the next season!...the ones who played the game don't make excuses!... excuses don't make you better!... we go back to the carver and put in work to get better!... so I disagree that MT don't want to see EPC or Earle if that is the toughest competition as a player you want and need that work!...🤷🏽‍♂️

birddawg1986

Quote from: MT Legend on February 21, 2019, 05:54:26 am
🤦🏾‍♂️ EPC ain't got the coaching and Earle might want to worry about BIC. Folks forget MT is very young so yes we can be beat.in the game of basketball upsets happen all the time!...if that happens you regroup and try again the next season!...the ones who played the game don't make excuses!... excuses don't make you better!... we go back to the carver and put in work to get better!... so I disagree that MT don't want to see EPC or Earle if that is the toughest competition as a player you want and need that work!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah sometimes I think the EPC folks regret how good they had it with Josh Hill. I've said 1,000 this year EPC is a good basketball team but .500 record is a head-scratcher. Glad they pulled off the W for the ole 2A-6 district.

MT Legend

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 21, 2019, 07:15:01 am
Yeah sometimes I think the EPC folks regret how good they had it with Josh Hill. I've said 1,000 this year EPC is a good basketball team but .500 record is a head-scratcher. Glad they pulled off the W for the ole 2A-6 district.

I agree!... good solid win for a team of their caliber!...

STATGUYQHS

Quitman Girls
Bigelow Girls
England Boys
Quitman Boys

notcoachBrown

notcoachBrown

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas