• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Sports Media Poll 2-19-2019

Started by birddawg1986, February 19, 2019, 07:21:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

birddawg1986

Boys

1. Marked Tree
2. White County Central
3. Lafayette County
4. Eureka Springs
5. England

Girls

1. Melbourne
2. Bigelow
3. Quitman
4. Earle
5. Danville

YSpanther

Interesting, with WCC losing to Quitman in their championship game.  Would definitely have moved Lafayette above them.

And Eureka should definitely send a thank you note to Y-S for making them look like world beaters.

Ctucker

Quote from: YSpanther on February 19, 2019, 02:11:32 pm
Interesting, with WCC losing to Quitman in their championship game.  Would definitely have moved Lafayette above them.

And Eureka should definitely send a thank you note to Y-S for making them look like world beaters.
we have beat Quitman by 15 and 7 so that's probally why!

YSpanther

Quote from: Ctucker on February 19, 2019, 02:38:39 pm
we have beat Quitman by 15 and 7 so that's probally why!
Sure, but I wasn't arguing for Quitman to be above WCC, just saying that a team you guys have handled before nipped you while Lafayette has been destroying down south, merely suggesting a swapping of those 2 spots.

Ctucker

Quote from: YSpanther on February 19, 2019, 03:14:10 pm
Sure, but I wasn't arguing for Quitman to be above WCC, just saying that a team you guys have handled before nipped you while Lafayette has been destroying down south, merely suggesting a swapping of those 2 spots.
ok gotcha

FromTheBench

The Central Region is going to be fun to attend. Girls could be a few shake-ups, but in boys you get England, WCC, Quitman and others who have played tough competition and had good seasons. Plus the Quitman hospitality is normally pretty good food. Good luck to all teams!

future_coach®

Quote from: YSpanther on February 19, 2019, 02:11:32 pm

You're an idiot.

BW2015

Quote from: FromTheBench on February 20, 2019, 09:29:07 am
The Central Region is going to be fun to attend. Girls could be a few shake-ups, but in boys you get England, WCC, Quitman and others who have played tough competition and had good seasons. Plus the Quitman hospitality is normally pretty good food. Good luck to all teams!

Looks like some good games.  Does anyone know if they are going to be livestreamed anywhere?

YSpanther

February 20, 2019, 11:04:45 am #8 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:07:10 am by YSpanther
Quote from: future_coach® on February 20, 2019, 10:31:08 am
You're an idiot.
What a nice fellow. Not.

FromTheBench

Quote from: BW2015 on February 20, 2019, 10:49:16 am
Looks like some good games.  Does anyone know if they are going to be livestreamed anywhere?

Lakeareasports.com covered all their district games so I assume they will do the region as well. CSN was also there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas