• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional Tournament at Rector

Started by NEark tigers, February 15, 2019, 10:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballhog07

Ballhog07

Ctucker

Mustang_4

Wow can we just get back to what this is really about?

Ctucker

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 16, 2019, 06:12:17 pm
yes I'm done! Sorry I got caught up in that!

Ballhog07

Yeah until someone wants to get on here correcting people spelling

Ballhog07

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 06:15:03 pm
yes I'm done! Sorry I got caught up in that!
thanks for the apology means a lot!

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 06:15:55 pm
thanks for the apology means a lot!
that wasn't for you! Of course you already knew that well maybe you didn't! Are you kin to Big Baby from Clarendon! Ok now I'm through!

YSpanther

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 16, 2019, 06:12:17 pm
Have you been paying attention?   :D

It would be nice though.  Are you a BIC fan?  They are the mustangs right?

Ballhog07

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
that wasn't for you! Of course you already knew that well maybe you didn't! Are you kin to Big Baby from Clarendon! Ok now I'm through!
always want that last word huh

Mustang_4

Quote from: YSpanther on February 16, 2019, 06:20:04 pm
Have you been paying attention?   :D

It would be nice though.  Are you a BIC fan?  They are the mustangs right?

Yes I'm from BIC. I think I've been paying attention but not sure what your talking about.

RedWolf275

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 16, 2019, 11:53:14 am
Thanks for the updates and times, Red Wolf. I didn't know what time they played....

No problem NEark

YSpanther

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 16, 2019, 06:55:56 pm
Yes I'm from BIC. I think I've been paying attention but not sure what your talking about.
You were asking them to knock it off and talk about basketball. I was saying that expecting that to happen was a bit of wishful thinking, but in a slightly sarcastic way.  When Ctucker tried to end it and apologized to you, you saw who continued it.  The same one that insinuated some unflattering things about the previous coach at BIC earlier today with "extra practice time".  Not warranted. And pretty much the beginning of the back and forth.

Good luck to the Mustangs next week.

Mustang_4

HorseFeathers

Come on guys....Don't make B.G come in and swing that ban hammer, calm it down...

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 16, 2019, 02:22:23 pm
Clarendon looked really good this week without Cartwright. Sometimes I believe Clarendon stands around and watches MC waiting for him to do something. Other kids stepped up this week especially the last 2 games. I don't think anybody teams from district 6 lose in round one.
Thank you. Sometimes it takes something like this to inspire others to step up. As for Malik,  he's been great at inspiring and peer coaching. I'm very proud of every player.
We have an extremely tough conference with the top 3 teams having been in the top 4 of last year's state. In my opinion Marked Tree is the frontrunner but don't sleep on my Lions.  ;D

MomaLion

February 17, 2019, 01:56:01 am #66 Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:19:30 am by MomaLion
Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 16, 2019, 04:19:49 pm
Another over confident Clarendon fan. Links will soon be in the rail watching another title game from the stands.

He's not even from Clarendon

Cheek

Clarendon has a tough first round matchup even with Malik in the lineup.

MomaLion

If we continue to play like we have been,  we'll be fine. If not,  we go home early. It's sad to think that either Clarendon or Bay won't make state.

Mr. Trill

Ctucker

ForeverBulldog23

🤣🤣 Mane Y'all Funny I Will Be In The Buliding For Regionals For Anybody That Want Smoke 💨 About Them Bulldogs Goodluck To All Teams But That L In MT We Got Rob That's Behind Us We Got Some Else In Stores We Knw What It Takes To Get Back To The Finals Without Murry 📌🤫‼️
#Lets Go Bulldogs 1 Game At A Time And Ion Care Who Don't Like it 🤐💪🏽‼️

Ballhog07

The 6 is way to much for the 3!! Get ready for that long toss next Monday!

MomaLion

Rector is going to be the place to be this week.  In my opinion, the only potential blow out is MT vs Marmaduke.
I expect EPC will come out swinging on Rector and could pull the upset...BIC played Bay super tight forcing 3 overtimes so they could give Earle some problems especially considering that Earle will be without a key player, but I think Earle pulls it out...and Clarendon played Bay to within 3 early in the season at Bay and with only 7 games under our belt and 16 games under theirs.  Clarendon is supposed to have Malik back on Thursday, however the others have stepped up and really started meshing well.  I'm cautiously optimistic.

ISU7

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 04:59:18 pm
That was a classless! Whoever your teams is I hope they lose!
+1 Nothing to joke about :(

HorseFeathers

Locking this to let it cool down....plus to clean up the thread

Mr. Trill

If Earle plays man instead of that 2-3 I will be seeing you all back at the Bank of Ozark Arena for like the 4th or 5th time since 2008 (I played 08').

ForeverBulldog23

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 18, 2019, 11:28:57 am
If Earle plays man instead of that 2-3 I will be seeing you all back at the Bank of Ozark Arena for like the 4th or 5th time since 2008 (I played 08').
💯 Appreciate It I Said The Same Thing It Has To Come Down For The Players To Lock Up And Really Man Up And Handle Business 📌‼️ I Believe We Get The Job Done Go Bulldogs  8) 8)

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 18, 2019, 11:28:57 am
Actually, it will be the sixth....

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:56:58 pm
Little idiot huh? 6'4 260 with a try me button on me
So your a big one instead of little one your only disputing the fact that your not little

Mr. Trill

3 Dollar

Predictions:

Girls:
1.  Earle
2.  Melborne
3.  Riverside
4.  Marmaduke

Boys:
1.  Marked Tree
2.  Rector
3.  Earle
4.  Bay

birddawg1986

Girls:

1. Melbourne
2. Earle
3. Riverside
4. Marmaduke

Boys:

1. Earle
2. Marked Tree
3. Clarendon
4. EPC

Mustang_4

Girls
Melbourne
Earle
Riverside
Marmaduke

Boys
Marked Tree
Rector
Bay
BIC

biglion1985

Oh my between two good programs either clarendon or bay won't be going to the state tournament

54Bearkatz2014

Girls

1. Melbourne
2. Earle
3. Riverside
4. Marmaduke

Boys
1. Marked Tree
2. Earle
3. Clarendon
4. Rector

notcoachBrown

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 19, 2019, 09:53:42 am
Girls
Melbourne
Earle
Riverside
Marmaduke

Boys
Marked Tree bic will lose by 15+
Rector
Bay
BIC

Ctucker

MomaLion

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 19, 2019, 12:10:26 pm
Oh my between two good programs either clarendon or bay won't be going to the state tournament
Yep and that just sucks but that's life.

biglion1985

You are right MomaLion good luck regardless

RedWolf275

Predictions tonight
Girls
Melbourne and Earle with mercy rule wins

Boys
Rector over EPC
Marked Tree over Marmaduke easily

Mustang_4

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 20, 2019, 07:10:22 am
Predictions tonight
Girls
Melbourne and Earle with mercy rule wins

Boys
Rector over EPC
Marked Tree over Marmaduke easily

+1

ISU7

Quote from: MomaLion on February 19, 2019, 11:54:13 pm
Yep and that just sucks but that's life.
That's why they play a regular season and district tourney for positioning in the post season. Good luck to both teams. 8)

birddawg1986

Quote from: ISU7 on February 20, 2019, 07:30:57 am
That's why they play a regular season and district tourney for positioning in the post season. Good luck to both teams. 8)
Yeah I seen in 3A two of the best teams are playing an opening round (Harding Academy vs Manila) one of them will be finished at the end of the day Thursday.

54Bearkatz2014

Anyone know if the games will be streamed tonight?

biglion1985

Mustang_4

hogtastics

Mustang_4

This might be a little off but I just heard a score
Girls
Melbourne 34
EPC 12
Halftime

RedWolf275

February 20, 2019, 04:36:24 pm #99 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:07:33 pm by RedWolf275
Melbourne girls crushed EPC 65-28

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas