• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional Tournament at Rector

Started by NEark tigers, February 15, 2019, 10:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Good game Lions. Let's go to work bulldogs

Pit Bull

Missed Freethrows sunk the ship tonight for the Bulldogs

54Bearkatz2014

1) Blake Boyd - Marmaduke
2) Dax Gipson - Bay
3) Kyle Thrasher - BIC
4) Max Ford - Rector
5) Johnathan Gilmore - EPC
6) Preston Raines - EPC
7) Jack Brown - Marked Tree
8 ) Itavious Nesbitt - Marked Tree
9) Justin Brown - Earle
10) Divivia Smith - Earle
11)  Kevon Smith - Earle
12) Malik Cartwright- Clarendon
13) Brandon Bonner - Clarendon
14) Tyrus Thomas - Clarendon
15) Kevin Eason - Clarendon

MomaLion

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 23, 2019, 09:06:31 pm
Gotta make free throws......SMH

Congrats to Clarendon and MomaLion!!
Thank you... we missed a ton of free throws

MomaLion

February 24, 2019, 01:11:27 am #404 Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 11:46:53 pm by MomaLion
Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 23, 2019, 09:07:46 pm
WOW what a finish.. Last week MT Legend could talk smack for a week so I guess this week Moma lion got the upper hand for this week. Guess Earle will toss that regional runner up in the ditch with the one last week somewhere down Hwy 149 near Black Oak.😂 I hate for Carl but there kids aren't closing games out. No matter what there 16 schools left who all have a chance.
No smack talk here. Good luck to all teams next week.

MomaLion

Quote from: keohog on February 23, 2019, 10:55:17 pm
Congrats Red Lions!!!
Thank you... and congrats to the purple Lions as well.

Ctucker

ISU7

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 23, 2019, 05:07:15 pm
Mt legend sure is quite on here lately.. he's only on here when they're winning 🤣
Are you the same person that was getting on MT Legend about his spelling.  ;D ;D I believe the word you're looking for is quiet. ssshhh don't tell MT legend, stay very quiet. lol.

MT Legend

Well Clarendon didn't blow Earle out they beat them in a way every basketball player hates to lose!...at the buzzer!...I'm going to tell you now that's not something you can easily rebound from!...getting beat at the buzzer is heart sinking and a miserable feeling!... I would keep and eye on Earle in this next game cause I promise no matter what them players say!... I know for a fact this is in they gut!...🤷🏽‍♂️

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 24, 2019, 08:52:40 am
congrats Momma
Thank you...looks like we may meet up this week...congrats on advancing and good luck going forward...unless of coarse we are playing each other, then we are at war...lol ;)

MomaLion

Quote from: MT Legend on February 24, 2019, 09:39:07 am
Well Clarendon didn't blow Earle out they beat them in a way every basketball player hates to lose!...at the buzzer!...I'm going to tell you now that's not something you can easily rebound from!...getting beat at the buzzer is heart sinking and a miserable feeling!... I would keep and eye on Earle in this next game cause I promise no matter what them players say!... I know for a fact this is in they gut!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Yes, we've had plenty of those moments this year including with Earle and a buzzer beater.  It sucks lol.

Shack106

What is MT's mental state? They've gotten set aside and put in their place by Clarendon and EPC. Yet, all you've talked about is Clarendon and Earle. Shouldn't you be focused on what MT needs to do? Or are you satisfied with your district championship like you have been the last few years. Like I said in an earlier post, until you win a title this decade. You can't give others advice on how they should be running their program

notcoachBrown

Mt legend is worried about other teams now bc he knows MT no shot at winning a title

MT Legend

Quote from: Shack106 on February 25, 2019, 11:34:29 am
What is MT's mental state? They've gotten set aside and put in their place by Clarendon and EPC. Yet, all you've talked about is Clarendon and Earle. Shouldn't you be focused on what MT needs to do? Or are you satisfied with your district championship like you have been the last few years. Like I said in an earlier post, until you win a title this decade. You can't give others advice on how they should be running their program

MT mental state is fine!...they lost 2 in a row and that's the best thing that could have happened to them!...now they refocused and ready to go give it there best shot!...I would not look to far into the EPC loss!...that was just a case of being bored playing the same team in a game that really don't matter anyway!...clarendon though they really give it their all and came up short!...I say the good thing is that's the team standing in your way!...MT should want that challenge of getting another shot at a team that's beat them both times they have played this season!...as a competitor you want to beat a team that's given you problems all season!...so MT will be fine!... the question is if we see each other again!...will Clarendon choke away another title shot?...🤷🏽‍♂️

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 25, 2019, 12:28:44 pm
Mt legend is worried about other teams now bc he knows MT no shot at winning a title

Worried?...i don't play lol🤦🏾‍♂️ We win we win or we lose we lose just like everyone else!...🤷🏽‍♂️

NEark tigers

Don't worry about Earle....we take our loss and we move on...As for MT, y'all need to worry about Eureka Springs on Tuesday and trying to winning a state title in the 2010s, because Bulldog Nation has done it FIVE times...

Shack106

Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2019, 02:22:53 pm
MT mental state is fine!...they lost 2 in a row and that's the best thing that could have happened to them!...now they refocused and ready to go give it there best shot!...I would not look to far into the EPC loss!...that was just a case of being bored playing the same team in a game that really don't matter anyway!...clarendon though they really give it their all and came up short!...I say the good thing is that's the team standing in your way!...MT should want that challenge of getting another shot at a team that's beat them both times they have played this season!...as a competitor you want to beat a team that's given you problems all season!...so MT will be fine!... the question is if we see each other again!...will Clarendon choke away another title shot?...‍♂️
Nobody has choked away more title shots in the past couple of years than MT. Y’all got blown out in the title game by a team that y’all had won the regular season series against 2 years in a row! Flight attendants always tell u to put on your oxygen mask before trying to help someone else. Yet, you’re trying to help Clarendon put on their oxygen masks and your team has back to back championship chokefrees. Child Please!

MT Legend

Quote from: Shack106 on February 25, 2019, 04:03:23 pm
Nobody has choked away more title shots in the past couple of years than MT. Y'all got blown out in the title game by a team that y'all had won the regular season series against 2 years in a row! Flight attendants always tell u to put on your oxygen mask before trying to help someone else. Yet, you're trying to help Clarendon put on their oxygen masks and your team has back to back championship chokefrees. Child Please!

No we actually lost in the title game!...you can't get to the title game lol!.. Good friend of mine from there even says its coaching!...so maybe your just in denial!...clarendon has a lot of ground to make up to even be in the same breath as MT!...you have to first win a title to get to a second title!...when you have done that come talk smack then!...cause right now your debate is with those who have zero titles!...you ain't on our level yet!...come see me when you are!...🤷🏽‍♂️

MT Legend

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 25, 2019, 04:00:40 pm
Don't worry about Earle....we take our loss and we move on...As for MT, y'all need to worry about Eureka Springs on Tuesday and trying to winning a state title in the 2010s, because Bulldog Nation has done it FIVE times...

Earle is a dynasty!... That's great for the black community!...i think us black folk for the most part is happy with what Earle has done!...always good to see a all Black school excel and achieve great things!...my post was just from experience of losing at the buzzer!...its a tough 💊 to swallow!...🤷🏽‍♂️

Shack106

February 25, 2019, 04:45:15 pm #419 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 04:47:01 pm by Shack106
Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2019, 04:32:18 pm
No we actually lost in the title game!...you can't get to the title game lol!.. Good friend of mine from there even says its coaching!...so maybe your just in denial!...clarendon has a lot of ground to make up to even be in the same breath as MT!...you have to first win a title to get to a second title!...when you have done that come talk smack then!...cause right now your debate is with those who have zero titles!...you ain't on our level yet!...come see me when you are!...‍♂️
Actually, I’m from Earle. I just spoke up for Clarendon because you act like MT is the Standard for 2A B-BALL. Y’all aren’t even the best program in your county(that would be EPC). But you want to tell everybody to get on your level. Pipe down lil buddy. But I guess you have to try to pick on Clarendon because that’s the only team you can puff up against. None of these current players were even alive the last time y’all won a title. So calm down before you try to hold those ancient history titles over somebody’s head.

MT Legend

Quote from: Shack106 on February 25, 2019, 04:45:15 pm
Actually, I'm from Earle. I just spoke up for Clarendon because you act like MT is the Standard for 2A B-BALL. Y'all aren't even the best program in your county(that would be EPC). But you want to tell everybody to get on your level. Pipe down lil buddy. But I guess you have to try to pick on Clarendon because that's the only team you puff up against. None of these current players were alive since y'all last won a title. So calm down before you try to hold those ancient history titles over somebody's head.

Then I have no argument with you!...we have 2 you have 10 my apologise!... And to Clarendon my apologies I thought she rep y'all!...so all except big baby the rest of y'all seem!...alright!...🤷🏽‍♂️

Shack106

February 25, 2019, 05:08:52 pm #421 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 05:10:52 pm by Shack106
Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2019, 04:50:28 pm
Then I have no argument with you!...we have 2 you have 10 my apologise!... And to Clarendon my apologies I thought she rep y'all!...so all except big baby the rest of y'all seem!...alright!...‍♂️
Apology accepted. No hard feelings. In all actuality old titles have little to do with now. My only real issue was when you said that if Clarendon doesn’t win it all they should fire their coach. You’re  entitled to that opinion. In my opinion I don’t think Clarendon is that far ahead of the rest of the 6. If they don’t win it all that doesn’t mean they somehow choked. JMO

bdubyab60

February 25, 2019, 06:04:24 pm #422 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:11:53 pm by bdubyab60
Folks if I'm not mistaken the last 3 finals matchups have been. Earle/MT, Earle/EPC and Earle/MT.

Earle is the only one that has been three years in a row.

Liked it up EPC went in 16

Dogg

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on February 25, 2019, 06:20:13 pm
Dub it was Earle/EPC  17&18 Earle/MT
Yeah I modified my post. I knew it hadn't been long since we had been there. And I don't think MT choked either season. Earle could care less about the regular season match ups and they win when it counts. We will see this year. But anyone who watched those years knew that Earle should be favored in all 3 of those title games.

Dogg

That last one was special because Bohannon didn't play any roundball he left early for Baylor

bdubyab60

Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2019, 02:22:53 pm
MT mental state is fine!...they lost 2 in a row and that's the best thing that could have happened to them!...now they refocused and ready to go give it there best shot!...I would not look to far into the EPC loss!...that was just a case of being bored playing the same team in a game that really don't matter anyway!...clarendon though they really give it their all and came up short!...I say the good thing is that's the team standing in your way!...MT should want that challenge of getting another shot at a team that's beat them both times they have played this season!...as a competitor you want to beat a team that's given you problems all season!...so MT will be fine!... the question is if we see each other again!...will Clarendon choke away another title shot?...🤷🏽‍♂️
Get out of here saying MT is bored playing EPC. You dang folks load my Facebook bragging about beating us each time it happens.

MT Legend

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 25, 2019, 07:35:50 pm
Get out of here saying MT is bored playing EPC. You dang folks load my Facebook bragging about beating us each time it happens.

Fans will be fans and that goes both ways!...lot of that is the rivalry!... MT slept walk through the consolation game last year as well!...the gym was near empty and it is hard to get motivated for games like that!...they was able to win that one last year while sleeping!...this year they was much younger and unmotivated to play in that game and only lost by 6 to a team playing its heart out!...not bad if you ask me!...🤷🏽‍♂️

notcoachBrown

I guess they will be "sleep walking" in the state tourney this week while the other team "plays there heart out".. There always seems to be an excuse when mt loses, it never fails..

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 25, 2019, 08:34:03 pm
I guess they will be "sleep walking" in the state tourney this week while the other team "plays there heart out".. There always seems to be an excuse when mt loses, it never fails..

Now why would they sleep walk through the biggest tournament of the year?...yeah there is absolutely no doubt you are from EPC!...🤦🏾‍♂️

notcoachBrown

Mr. Trill

Forget all this I'm just ready to see some of y'all at the Bank of The Ozarks (I still call it it's former name really)

bdubyab60

Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2019, 08:08:05 pm
Fans will be fans and that goes both ways!...lot of that is the rivalry!... MT slept walk through the consolation game last year as well!...the gym was near empty and it is hard to get motivated for games like that!...they was able to win that one last year while sleeping!...this year they was much younger and unmotivated to play in that game and only lost by 6 to a team playing its heart out!...not bad if you ask me!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Whatever man. Make whatever excuse you want

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas