• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BP and Arkansas, here is a chance to upgrade your OOC schedule

Started by sevenof400, February 04, 2012, 01:53:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

Quote from: yeah buddy on February 10, 2012, 08:28:18 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on February 10, 2012, 10:18:38 am
I think you're underestimating Penn State! If Arkansas can bounce back so fast from the HDN fiasco...Penn State most certainly can. Better school, better, financed, better fans, better  tradition...got way too much going for it to lay down.

Besides that we need to develop ties with areas that can provide us with SEC grade DT, LB and DB. New Jersey isn't exactly known for that. As long as BP is coach I don't foresee UA having problems attracting talent at the skill positions, QB or the OL.

I can't think of a description that even does that statement justice, apples to oranges certainly does not cut it. With Nutt, there was no 24/7 coverage on the national sports network letting the country know minute-by-minute details of a scandal. Criminal allegations, they have to recover from criminal allegations. Not a mediocre coach being consistently  inconsistent. There is not a single comparison or analogy to be made between what happened with us and Nutt to them and Paterno/Sandusky/little boys/jail. None whatsoever.

I made no comparison of the incidents only the situation! Penn State will have to bounce back just like Arkansas. I would have used Arkansas Basketball after the Nolan fiasco but Arkansas basketball has not bounced back! When you get knocked on your arse does it really matter how it happen? If you have heart and drive you get up! If not you lie down and waste time figuring out who and why it happen. The reason Penn State can recover is just like I stated earlier, not to mention while these allegations are serious they happened years ago...and the people that did it are no longer at the university. Not saying they wont go through some trying times but it's PENN STATE heck I am given them that much credit and I've never like the program!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas