• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Land owned

Started by jackets101, February 28, 2017, 12:43:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackets101

lets see who owns land where so we can make you more important and smarter than others.

no mascot

BannerMountainMan

He's talking about Sackattack I'm sure talking how he is better than everyone because he has land

FaceInTheCrowd

I have a feeling SackAttack might live in Van Buren County even though he's not "from there."  Who knows BannerMountain Man, he might even be one of your neighbors!

Bigleague

Actually seems like one of the most intelligent posters.   Probably knows most of you.   

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on February 28, 2017, 01:14:07 pm
Actually seems like one of the most intelligent posters.   Probably knows most of you.   
These guys are just way too easy!! Total mismatch. Im posting them up at will, drop stepping, up and unders, finger rolls, jump hooks, face up show and go. They are totally out of their league.

jackets101

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 01:35:03 pm
These guys are just way too easy!! Total mismatch. Im posting them up at will, drop stepping, up and unders, finger rolls, jump hooks, face up show and go. They are totally out of their league.
correct we stepped down to your league

arstatechamp13

"Let's see who owns land" I'm dying right now

Areyoukiddingme

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 28, 2017, 07:18:42 pm
we know u don't. Everyone knows concord is poor
now with all the land at Greersferry you'd think you could put a decent team together

SackAttack

You guys might know where my land is?? Its over there by your Mom N Nems. Just a very short walk across the pasture if you know what I mean!

Areyoukiddingme

Banner y'all have a good team, but after this year you're done!

thebigtiger

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 07:26:57 pm
You guys might know where my land is?? Its over there by your Mom N Nems. Just a very short walk across the pasture if you know what I mean!
Priceless!
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
The best is yet to come!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 01:35:03 pm

It's a shame that with your immense knowledge your stuck here with us armchair point guards instead of coaching ... What gives?

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 28, 2017, 09:19:19 pm
It's a shame that with your immense knowledge your stuck here with us armchair point guards instead of coaching ... What gives?
Isnt that called bait HF?? No thanks Ive already eaten tonight!! Can you play me the William Tell Overture? Ill teach you what I know about press offense if you will!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 09:29:08 pm
Isnt that called bait HF?? No thanks Ive already eaten tonight!! Can you play me the William Tell Overture? Ill teach you what I know about press offense if you will!

I'll have to change my lure

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 09:29:08 pm

I'm game.  You go first

Moonshiner

Although I'd much rather discuss your opinions on how to attack a matchup zone.

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 10:38:15 am
Although I'd much rather discuss your opinions on how to attack a matchup zone.
Buy the book that bigtiger is in the process of getting published. Sound advice. Or go over to Westside and visit with their coaches. Will you be playing the tuba or the flute if you know what I mean?

Moonshiner

I thought you were discussing basketball sack attacker.

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 12:52:42 pm
I thought you were discussing basketball sack attacker.
First I would have to ascertain how much you know to kinda get it down on your terms! If you can answer my question I threw out there to the Van Buren county boys only then can I break it down for you in terms you might be able to understand. The answer to that question tells me whether I'll be able to teach you or not!

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 01:05:55 pm
First I would have to ascertain how much you know to kinda get it down on your terms! If you can answer my question I threw out there to the Van Buren county boys only then can I break it down for you in terms you might be able to understand. The answer to that question tells me whether I'll be able to teach you or not!

Haha.  Ok.  Obi Wan Sack Attack.
Pretty sure you couldn't keep up.

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 01:24:58 pm
Can you answer that simple basketball 101 question?? Im ready to talk some hoops baby as soon as I find a poster on here that can! The Van Buren boys ran and hid when it got real!!

BannerMountainMan

hes just trying to play mind games in a basketball thread. Makes since

SackAttack

The Force is strong in Sack if you know what I mean!

thebigtiger

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 11:43:06 am
Buy the book that bigtiger is in the process of getting published. Sound advice. Or go over to Westside and visit with their coaches. Will you be playing the tuba or the flute if you know what I mean?
You basketball genius the only book I'll make is how I don't like you Sack!  I promise you I know a LOT more than you know.  You throwing out a few questions you prob heard on espn

Moonshiner

Repeat the question. If it's basketball related

Moonshiner

Was that the Mom n nem and billy bobs pasture question?

SackAttack

March 01, 2017, 01:56:53 pm #28 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:02:33 pm by SackAttack
Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 01:41:43 pm
Repeat the question. If it's basketball related
What does your rover do when the ball goes to the corner against a one front two guard overload and a hi low double low post??

Moonshiner

March 01, 2017, 02:58:22 pm #29 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:04:21 pm by Moonshiner
Mine goes to opposite wing.  Not sure what you do with yours.  Some run to short corner. Depending on if you're referring to an offensive or defensive rover

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 02:58:22 pm
Mine goes to opposite wing.  Not sure what you do with yours.  Some run to short corner. Depending on if you're referring to an offensive or defensive rover
First thing he should do in that situation is get the refs attention so he can stop play and call a technical foul for the opponenet having six players on the floor. You flunked! Class dismissed!

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 03:06:34 pm
First thing he should do in that situation is get the refs attention so he can stop play and call a technical foul for the opponenet having six players on the floor. You flunked! Class dismissed!

1 front 2 guard is 2 people. Hi low double post is 2 people. A "Rover" would be a fifth.

SackAttack

Read it again sloooowwwwllllyyyy!

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 03:27:42 pm
Read it again sloooowwwwllllyyyy!

You write it again....slowly. 
So here's my question for you.  If the red team is out of time outs, and the blue team has the ball and the lead........
How many sacks will you attack on New Years??

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigtiger on March 01, 2017, 01:38:07 pm
You basketball genius the only book I'll make is how I don't like you Sack!  I promise you I know a LOT more than you know.  You throwing out a few questions you prob heard on espn
I thought you said way back you were going to take all your stuff put it together into a book or binder of some sort! I mean yall run good stuff it was your inability to manage your team and fanbase that did you in. I was just giving you some free publicity with the guys that would be in the market because they dont know much if you know what I mean.

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 03:30:56 pm
You write it again....slowly. 
So here's my question for you.  If the red team is out of time outs, and the blue team has the ball and the lead........
How many sacks will you attack on New Years??
So insults is all the ammo you have for those of us who are trying to talk hoops when you got dismissed from class so easily! I get it now!

Boone

I thought it was funny. What'sthe matter?  You can dish it out but not take it?
Your question wasn't any more serious than his was.

SackAttack

Quote from: Boone on March 01, 2017, 04:19:20 pm
I thought it was funny. What'sthe matter?  You can dish it out but not take it?
Your question wasn't any more serious than his was.
Welcome to fearless newmann!!

Boone

Thanks.  I mainly just read the scores and comments.

ZacAttack

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 01:56:53 pm
What does your rover do when the ball goes to the corner against a one front two guard overload and a hi low double low post??
Have him "Spot" up and dig if they dump it down in the hole.  If the ball is bounced in there, Rover can go fetch it and bury it on the other end.

SackAttack

Quote from: ZacAttack on March 01, 2017, 05:03:17 pm
Have him "Spot" up and dig if they dump it down in the hole.  If the ball is bounced in there, Rover can go fetch it and bury it on the other end.
Finally somebody that can hang with my sense of obvious humor!! Props to you Zackery

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 08:10:48 pm
Finally somebody that can hang with my sense of obvious humor!! Props to you Zackery
finally somebody with almost the same name as you. Coincidence

Moonshiner

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 01, 2017, 08:29:58 pm

I think I might have busted something laughing at that

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 01, 2017, 08:29:58 pm
How does Sack attack and Backboard Shattered have almost the same name Banner? did I just read that wrong?

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 08:47:35 pm
How does Sack attack and Backboard Shattered have almost the same name Banner? did I just read that wrong?

Hehe...boss's big sack.  Right?

SackAttack

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2017, 08:50:38 pm
Hehe...boss's big sack.  Right?
I resent that!! Stop it right now! My boss is a very kind gentle somewhat large woman but she is very sweet. She is trying to lose some weight so back off

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on March 01, 2017, 08:57:39 pm
I resent that!! Stop it right now! My boss is a very kind gentle somewhat large woman but she is very sweet. She is trying to lose some weight so back off

Ok.  I see now.  I gotta admit, you can be funny. 

PeedeecreekBoy99

Where has ole mr sack been lately? Been real quiet! Probably giving basketball lessons?

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 06, 2017, 08:16:35 pm
Where has ole mr sack been lately? Been real quiet! Probably giving basketball lessons?
Well when Coach John Wooden passed away, they called on Sack Attack to take over the John Wooden coaching clinic so he is in Westwood currently.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on March 06, 2017, 08:18:48 pm
Well when Coach John Wooden passed away, they called on Sack Attack to take over the John Wooden coaching clinic so he is in Westwood currently.
wow! Explains it!!! I wonder who is taking care of his land?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas