• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is MustangRampage

Started by Dogg, November 30, 2013, 11:44:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

MustangRampage the mustangs are not on a rampage anymore, it's a short walk I mean a short roll from the football field to the gym. The Bulldog Nation got an early Xmas present: we ended Hoxie undefeated season on their home field!
The best season the mustangs ever had ended with a loss to Earle!

Pit Bull

He's MIA! Has anyone seen Rampage?

Idoknow

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 30, 2013, 12:10:44 pm
He's MIA! Has anyone seen Rampage?
Hey guy's don't give MustangRampage a hard time! He was the only Hoxie poster doing the same things you dogs were doing, talking up his team. Hoxie people should be proud to have a fan as passionate as Rampage. Ya'll won the game,need to start focusing on "Charleston"

NEark tigers

C'mon guys, lays off of Rampage.....

He never said anything negative about us, just a passionate Hoxie fan. Congrats on a fine season, unfortunately it had to end against the Nation last night.

Great season Hoxie!

Bodyguard

The Team is focused on Charleston, but we the fans want Rampage to come out of hiding and give his take after talking all that crap... I don't care if he is solo, he talked crap like it was 50 of him...  Come on out, show yourself...

Dogg

Idoknow

Quote from: Dogg on November 30, 2013, 05:48:21 pm
See if he's at the gym.
This comment could apply to you after next Friday!

Dogg

That's what we do in Earle play roundball and do it very well. 7 state round ball titles to prove it.  ;)

Idoknow

Quote from: Dogg on November 30, 2013, 06:05:35 pm
That's what we do in Earle play roundball and do it very well. 7 state round ball titles to prove it.  ;)
Good for ya'll!

Dogg

Quote from: Idoknow on November 30, 2013, 06:11:49 pm
Quote from: Dogg on November 30, 2013, 06:05:35 pm
Good for ya'll!
;D

2010Tigerhaz-been

How is the Earle bball team looking this year?

Dogg

Good, if we don't win a title this year, Class 2A better look out because we are loaded for the next 4 years. But we are loaded this year!

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on November 30, 2013, 06:22:43 pm
How is the Earle bball team looking this year?

Hard to say. They haven't been able to hoop much due to the extended football playoff run.

Radiotalker

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 30, 2013, 01:14:54 pm
C'mon guys, lays off of Rampage.....

He never said anything negative about us, just a passionate Hoxie fan. Congrats on a fine season, unfortunately it had to end against the Nation last night.

Great season Hoxie!

+1

I agree, he's the only Hoxie supporter that I've seen on here for years. They had a nice run, but ran into a Bulldog team that is playing great right now.

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on November 30, 2013, 06:28:27 pm
Good, if we don't win a title this year, Class 2A better look out because we are loaded for the next 4 years. But we are loaded this year!
You never know what an Earle team will come up with. Last season in the tourney at Hoxie, they had a white kid on the team,. The next game back in Hoxie he was gone...smh lol.... 8)

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on December 01, 2013, 12:17:17 pm
You never know what an Earle team will come up with. Last season in the tourney at Hoxie, they had a white kid on the team,. The next game back in Hoxie he was gone...smh lol.... 8)

Well, at least that white kid (John Williams), dominated Rivercrest in the regular season game at Earle. While your player had left the game with a mysterious injury.

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on December 01, 2013, 01:37:12 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on December 01, 2013, 12:17:17 pm

Well, at least that white kid (John Williams), dominated Rivercrest in the regular season game at Earle. While your player had left the game with a mysterious injury.
Oh so that was  the part time players name..... lol. NEark, thanks for the update...Good luck to yall in Charleston bro...

MustangRampage

I've been out of town for the holidays.  Congrats to Earle on your win Friday night.  Our guys picked the worst possible night to have their worst game of the year.  5 missed trips in the red zone and continually shooting yourself in the foot will end anyone's season early.  Good luck Friday against Charleston.  They looked good against Harding, that's for sure.

Pit Bull

Rampage, you have our respect, Hoxie did great this season... We all have to show back up to eat our Post-game meal of Crow when we talk crap... That was a great game but I still haven't figured out the field goal thing...

Dogg

Quote from: MustangRampage on December 02, 2013, 07:54:32 am
I've been out of town for the holidays.  Congrats to Earle on your win Friday night.  Our guys picked the worst possible night to have their worst game of the year.  5 missed trips in the red zone and continually shooting yourself in the foot will end anyone's season early.  Good luck Friday against Charleston.  They looked good against Harding, that's for sure.
Earle had plenty to do with them playing bad. It's called defense!

adaptedtigerfan

We shall see about that word called defense in 82.5 hours

Pit Bull

Really! A Countdown? You're Mad... LOL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas