• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speaking of great teams from Earle..

Started by jsky14, March 09, 2018, 07:45:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jsky14

I think it was 1973-the year of the ballyhooed Overall title between Ron Brewer's undefeated FS north side and Marvin Delph's undefeated Conway. Almost didn't happen because Earle had Northside down in the 4th quarter. Only the greatness of Brewer pulled it out. Bulldogs had Tommy Lee Smith-great player-, Clifton Avant and his brother, and Sylvester and Freddie Forrest. Great team. Memory might be failing me some.

Dogg

March 09, 2018, 07:57:28 am #1 Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:02:10 am by Dogg
It was Lee Andrew Smith & Micheal Forrest and Sylvester Forrest. Freddie came after them.  74,80 &85 teams had dominat post players. They were big and physical in the paint with excellent guard play

jsky14

Gotcha. That team was overshadowed by the other 2 great teams. One of best ever.

Dogg

Lee Smith, Clifton, Micheal and Sylvester Forrest and D.D. Aikens were the staring 5 on the 74 team.

MT Legend

Earle always been good long as I can remember.They seem to always be in the conversation in basketball.They have had some real good ones come through there.

birddawg1986

They would have some football titles over the last 5-6 years if they would quit all the da__cheating. How many games has Earle football forfeited due to ineligible players ? Many? I would have put Coleman ace on the road a long time ago and the Superintendent which he is gone so that's a start. EYAA does a great job with football only to see administration pee it away.

Dogg

No we wouldn't have. Coleman is the best thing that has happened to Earle athletics in years. That's why he was made A D. Outside of this year, I challenge you to name one incident where Coleman has cheated or Earle forfeited football games because he cheated. Be careful when you respond because I have facts. This years incident was an oversight on a transcript. Name one incident!

NEark tigers

Quote from: Dogg on March 10, 2018, 09:26:53 pm
No we wouldn't have. Coleman is the best thing that has happened to Earle athletics in years. That's why he was made A D. Outside of this year, I challenge you to name one incident where Coleman has cheated or Earle forfeited football games because he cheated. Be careful when you respond because I have facts. This years incident was an oversight on a transcript. Name one incident!
birddawg will not respond to that, because if he did, he would've had facts right there....NO FACTS, NO DISCUSSION!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas