• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA Tournament in Jonesboro

Started by Tarheel2012, November 29, 2013, 08:16:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheel2012

Need info...Has a bracket been released? If you what days and whose playing. I would appreciate any information.
Thanks

HorseFeathers

Head Lion

Still a charge and people tell me the 3A1 East plays talent like that???

Basketballfan13

That was the best high school dunk ill probably ever see but I always wondered if someone was going to post a video of the two open un-contested dunks that he missed the game before against cedar ridge.

NEA Razorback olfan

Those probably didn't make the video highlights ....lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Head Lion on November 30, 2013, 08:04:01 pm
Still a charge and people tell me the 3A1 East plays talent like that???

another angle of it...and I agree looks like a charge to me,

ManilaIce

I think the bracket will be decided at a coach's meeting next Wednesday, 12/11.

bdubyab60

It was a charge he climbed off the kids chest is why he got so high. Still cool to watch but I saw better dunks than that last year during the season.

luxora4life

Brackets are in Today's Jonesboro Sun.

MercyDaddy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NEA-Invitational-Basketball-Tournament/123581374470656

Seedings and Brackets can be found here. Dates and Times of games coming soon!
Tourney starts Dec. 20 and Championship Games played on Dec. 31

This Facebook page will update with scores at the half and end of each game.

Radiotalker

I see many of the larger schools including Jonesboro do not play in this tournament anymore. This use to be a prestigious torunament but I feel has lost some luster by lack of particiapation. Is it the one and done format that the schools don't like?

bdubyab60

I believe so. I think most coaches now prefer to play the tournaments with 3 guaranteed games. Gettig some extra games in before the holidays.

I like the NEA format, it gives a team a little bit of what will happen come tournament time at the end of the season.

Bearcatparent

I think you are correct in the number of games but I also think that when they started to move the lower class schools up to play the hogher they may have driven some schools out. Not sure why the higher left unless they feel the competition is not up to what it should be for their teams. I think it is still a very good tournament for the schools that do compete. I think they looked at changing the format in the past but decided they liked it how it is so I doubt if we see it grow into what it used to be. Good luck to all the teams in it this year though.

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside boys over Highland 44-36

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas