• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the boys and girls teams to beat in the 7-4A

Started by Minerdad, November 09, 2017, 01:27:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Minerdad

November 09, 2017, 01:27:34 pm Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:09:49 pm by Minerdad
What's everyone's thoughts

NWA Hawg

Neckred

Any good girls teams at all?  I know the boys are bad

3shooter

Bauxite could be good if that one kid wouldn't shoot so much. Baptist guys was saying cant let #20 beat us but I he only got 3 shots(hit em all by the way). Idk how much one kid average but he should score 50 a nite as much as he shoot.

centralarkansasbasketball

December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 am #4 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:19:43 am by centralarkansasbasketball
Quote from: 3shooter on December 07, 2017, 01:42:42 am
Bauxite could be good if that one kid wouldn't shoot so much. Baptist guys was saying cant let #20 beat us but I he only got 3 shots(hit em all by the way). Idk how much one kid average but he should score 50 a nite as much as he shoot.

Sounds to me like there is some jealousy with you? You have a kid playing?

3shooter

Quote from: centralarkansasbasketball on December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 am
Sounds to me like there is some jealousy with you? You have a kid playing?

Have you watched? Wife was a miner and I'd liked to see someone beat Baptist. If you watched and knew bball you would see kid a great player but could score just as much on less shots if try to get others involved. I like their big kid. then the shooter can stroke it. ask Baptist who they said don't let him beat us. Then the other kid that kept getting to line Tuesday. they got good pieces. Could be a tough team to beat.

Bbal789

Bauxite boys are definitely the team to beat in 7-4a. I believe that they should beat Baptist at some point this year. They always lost by under five points to them last year when Baptist had Connor Vanover and Dylan Hogan. They should have Colton Robinson back when they play again next. Stayed with Baptist without Robinson last week. Graham Chenault and Jacob Stroud are easily the best players on this team and some of the best players in 4a. Max Chenault is also a very solid player. People should really believe that Bauxite is a 4a state title contender.

Spurfan

what number was colton robinson. was he the little quick point guard or one of your better shooters

justafan33

Robinson kid can go.  He is fast and can jump.  Definitely not the same without him.

Bbal789

Quote from: justafan33 on December 09, 2017, 09:01:11 pm
Robinson kid can go.  He is fast and can jump.  Definitely not the same without him.

I assume you are talking about Cameron Bush. He is a great player.

Spurfan

yea i was talking bout the robinsin kid. was he a guard

Neckred

Quote from: ajhop on December 09, 2017, 10:50:07 am
We(bauxite) got beat by Ashdown last nite.
Really missing our guard Colton Robinson.
suspended for some games.
We 4-3 without with the 4 wins vs. lesser opponents
Wow Ashdown boys are really bad

Neckred

Was the kid who is out for Bauxite the one the guy was saying shot too much?

Bbal789

Quote from: Neckred on December 12, 2017, 08:37:35 am
Was the kid who is out for Bauxite the one the guy was saying shot too much?

I think the guy who is out is Colton Robinson #23 and the guy who shoots a lot is #14 Graham Chenault. I could be wrong though not 100% sure.

ABC™

Bauxite is one of those teams that if they're on from 3 they can beat anybody, but if they're off they can be beaten by anybody. Has been that way for years.

If Chenault is who he's referring to then I thought the same about him last year when I saw him play. Kid loves to shoot.

Spurfan

yea 3 starters are not playing for ashdown. hill, nelson, and green. they are young this year. but they a get better as the season goes on

Neckred

Quote from: Spurfan on December 12, 2017, 03:31:46 pm
yea 3 starters are not playing for ashdown. hill, nelson, and green. they are young this year. but they a get better as the season goes on
Never understood this about Ashdown kids.  Good athletes don't play basketball over there all the time.  What's the deal?

Spurfan

i guess they wanted to concentrate on football. i wish they would play too. alot of talent just sitting in the stands during the basketball games

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 15, 2017, 11:02:39 am
This guy is rite bout the players but we should be getting #23 bac soon.

What was Colton Robinson's injury?

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 15, 2017, 06:18:28 pm
Colton was suspended for behavior. Not a bad kid. Just don't like backing down. that's also whats make him so important to our team

Do you know when he possibly might come back? His defense is extraordinary and Bauxite really benefits with him around. Saw him play last year and could really lock up on defense and also a very good ball handler.

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 16, 2017, 01:04:19 am
came back tonight at Batesville. Ready for Robinson Monday

Thats good for Bauxite, not because #2 was bad or anything he's just more experienced.

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 30, 2017, 08:49:37 am
If the Bauxite coach don't start playing the best players, he goin cost us another one. Our most athletic kid gets in at end of quarters just so he's not out there long enough for everyone to know he deserves to play. (he should be 6th man) Then when you got certain lineups in we give up easy buckets and lot of offensive boards.

Who is the player?

Bbal789

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 30, 2017, 03:06:24 pm
#1 was also #1 on football team. *see Bauxite Crain play of the week vs. Malvern.

I think I remember him. He was pretty tall I think

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas