• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norfork girls?

Started by HorseFeathers, December 06, 2016, 03:16:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

I see they are 15-1...but absolutely no talk on here about them?

noties

I would like to hear some opinions on Nofork from folks who have seen them play. I watched them play a tight game with Wonderview at home - ended up losing by 10 or so I believe but it was back and forth all game. I also saw their game with Yellville-Summit where the won by 7. They have also beat Valley Springs and Jasper (twice) girls, both of which are not easy teams to beat. Honestly I have not been wow'd by the team or overly impressed with any of the players - but they are red hot and winning ball games. I hope I can catch a few more of their games.

HorseFeathers

They have a girl that I've seen ranked as one of the 30 best high school Girl players in Arkansas.....That's what got my attention

no mascot

They must not be that good if nobody is talking about them on fearless....  ::)

We all know that's the sign of a quality program, just ask thebigtiger!

J.D.

December 07, 2016, 02:39:02 am #4 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:41:10 am by J.D.
Quote from: no mascot on December 07, 2016, 12:34:24 am

Its funny to think we used to have a top 10 poll

Moonshiner

Quote from: no mascot on December 07, 2016, 12:34:24 am

I've seen them play.  Just ask Wonderview if they are any good.  They have a 6'2" girl that can play any position on the floor.  They can all shoot the three and defend.  Beating Valley at home for a class A school has been virtually impossible.  I would assume that not many of their fans get on here.  And maybe they let their play speak for itself.  But....they've got a shot at it.

Moonshiner

I forgot that they also won at I.C.C.  Which is hard to do. 

Bomberman

I have watched them play a few times this year and they are pretty dang good. Very hard to go into ICC and Valley and win those games. Beat Jasper twice also. Defensively they really put the pressure on and they light it up with the 3 ball. Dodson is a really good ball handler and shooter to go along with being 6'2" .

Moonshiner

Norfork girls over Pocahantas at the Billy Ply Classic today in Flippin.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas