• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good games tonight 12/2

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 02, 2016, 10:04:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigtiger

Pangburn and Timbo
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
GO TIGERS!

Warhawkpa80

MVE plays tonight. Shouldn't be a game in boys or girls though.

SackAttack

Ive seen Mt Vernon once and I thought theyd be a lot better if that guard of theirs shot more. Felt like he passed up a lot of open shots and could probably average 7-8 points a game more. One of those rare situations where he needs to be a little more selfish. Be more take charge I guess is what Im trying to say. Other players are not on his level it is obvious.

Warhawkpa80

I agree I'd like to see him shoot more 3s we got the bigs to clean up a rare miss.

Batman44

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on December 02, 2016, 12:17:13 pm
I agree I'd like to see him shoot more 3s we got the bigs to clean up a rare miss.
You slick with words   ;D

BannerMountainMan

So aMercian Eagle momma are you gonna show yourself tonight?

thebigtiger

If it's at wsgf cell service is bad there
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
GO TIGERS!

BannerMountainMan

Shirley girls won Junior High! And GFWS only up 28-22 against Shirley senior girls! I thought Westside was actually kinda decent but nope!

BannerMountainMan

Alright so I've seen 7 kids for Shirley already that are a lot better than that Carlton boy, Shirley up 24-7 end of 1st

BannerMountainMan

BannerChaser95

BannerChaser95

BannerMountainMan

Shirley won 85-61, and I will say it again GFWS ain't even close to a regional team, now have seen it Shirley has 9 players better than Carlton and Carlton is the 5th best on his team, so stop drinking the koolaid about him!

BannerMountainMan

I guess facts are ridiculous, Carlton maybe had 5 or 7, Number 5 on Shirley had about 20, number 10 had about 20, number 23 and 3 had about 10 a piece, and number 11 had about 8 or 9

Ballhearts

December 02, 2016, 09:02:02 pm #16 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:04:30 pm by Ballhearts12
West side is not very good at all Shirley missing 2 starters and still beat them bad I'm with banner on this one west side as of now is NOT a state nor regional contender.

BannerChaser95

Ballhearts

Well 1 starter he let one of the 2 that have been out play tonight after the first quarter

BannerChaser95

Kirby has mercy ruled every 1A, 2A game still to this point in season.

BannerMountainMan

Well Shirley is actually playing teams that matter

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2016, 09:14:02 pm
Well Shirley is actually playing teams that matter
didn't Jacksonville light house beat Shirley? They beat dermott by 4. Dermott lost by 12 to Emerson, who Kirby mercy ruled. See you in January!

BannerMountainMan

Matchups are what counts, you can't say this team beat this team because this other team beat this team, seen it way to many times

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2016, 09:20:03 pm
Matchups are what counts, you can't say this team beat this team because this other team beat this team, seen it way to many times
I mean, if my team would have lost. I'd probably say the same thing! Didn't  your team blow a really big lead in that game? I'm not trying to compare. But until head to head, it the only way! It's logical, and makes sense. Because your teams on the wrong side tho it doesn't? I'm not here to argue. But your "teams that matter" was funny!

BannerMountainMan

Yeah they just got worn out played 5 games that week, 15-2, already played 17 dang games

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2016, 09:34:54 pm
Yeah they just got worn out played 5 games that week, 15-2, already played 17 dang games
exactly. I'm not trying to knack them boys, they sound good. However. Acting is if kirbys just not playing anyone. Like we both know. January!!

BannerMountainMan

Yeah gonna be close ChaserBanner, y'all beat St. Joseph by 15 and we beat em by 18! Tight tight tight

HorseFeathers

What's the date for the Kirby and Shirley game?

Thechosen1

Bay boys beat 5a Hot Springs tonight. Taylor Layne with 37. Utley with 28

Ballhearts

No one is stating that Kirby is not good as of now we know they are top dogs I'm just clarifying that west side was not a state contender as of now. Kirby is a great team and tough. Not saying west side won't be there bc right now doesn't matter ... January is when it matters for instance guy last year 44-1 lost in state tourney. I also think guy and bay started off season rough but will be prepared by January. Guy needs to figure out a leader on the floor like Tim Campbell did for them and bay working to find chemistry with each others seems they lost everyone last year

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Ballhearts12 on December 03, 2016, 07:35:37 am
No one is stating that Kirby is not good as of now we know they are top dogs I'm just clarifying that west side was not a state contender as of now. Kirby is a great team and tough. Not saying west side won't be there bc right now doesn't matter ... January is when it matters for instance guy last year 44-1 lost in state tourney. I also think guy and bay started off season rough but will be prepared by January. Guy needs to figure out a leader on the floor like Tim Campbell did for them and bay working to find chemistry with each others seems they lost everyone last year
[/O I'm not defending Kirby at this point. Because I'm not a fan of rankings or who beat who. However I was stating that kirbys closest 1A-2a game had been a mercy rule. We're in December and that alone seems impressive regardless which teams out there doing it. Like I said I'm not a fan of who beat who yet because it really doesn't matter. MVE beat guy Perkins 4 times in a season, and lost to them in the state finals when it mattered most. a lot of basketball left to be played however I think 30 point wins over your classification into January is pretty cool. That's only reason I mentioned it. Shirley at Kirby will be a mark your calender type game.

yesteryearman

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on December 03, 2016, 12:34:02 pm
Quote from: Ballhearts12 on December 03, 2016, 07:35:37 am
[/O I'm not defending Kirby at this point. Because I'm not a fan of rankings or who beat who. However I was stating that kirbys closest 1A-2a game had been a mercy rule. We're in December and that alone seems impressive regardless which teams out there doing it. Like I said I'm not a fan of who beat who yet because it really doesn't matter. MVE beat guy Perkins 4 times in a season, and lost to them in the state finals when it mattered most. a lot of basketball left to be played however I think 30 point wins over your classification into January is pretty cool. That's only reason I mentioned it. Shirley at Kirby will be a mark your calender type game.

Compare who Guy/Bay have played vs Kirby's schedule....nuff said.....

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas