• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greatest Lake, Greatest Tournament GFLC

Started by Warhawkpa80, November 30, 2016, 09:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawkpa80

Warhawks get the 1 seed in gals and the 2 in boys. If it wasn't for terrible officiating we beat Shirley and are the 1 in boys.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on November 30, 2016, 09:02:39 pm
Warhawks get the 1 seed in gals and the 2 in boys. If it wasn't for terrible officiating we beat Shirley and are the 1 in boys.
Where were our teams seeded? I didn't get a response on my email group from any parents.

Bigleague

Would like to try and catch maybe semis does anyone have a bracket and times

thebigtiger

How does Timbo not get a chance to be in this tournament?  Do we need to apply or what? 
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans
GO TIGERS!

Warhawkpa80

Not sure beagle mom, I don't worry about lower seed teams which is where y'all are.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on November 30, 2016, 09:13:01 pm
Not sure beagle mom, I don't worry about lower seed teams which is where y'all are.
Harsh critique...tell me though...will they move us up after we sweep Shirley Friday night?

Warhawkpa80

I heard there was a friendly wager between the coaches from the respective schools to swap seeds if the lower seed wins. Could be bullet in bored material for the Eagles.

thebigtiger

I think it should be an open tournament so we could get in.  Love to see how Coach Edgar and our team would do.  I think we could take Sr Boys

GO TIGERS!

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 30, 2016, 09:12:22 pm
How does Timbo not get a chance to be in this tournament?  Do we need to apply or what? 
GO TIGERS!
Yes or Clinton for the dadgum matter. We sit right here on the LAKE with the best gym in the country as we could host every year for all you smaller schools. Providing better faciliities and being great hosts. Friendliest admin around is a bonus. why arent we included

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Bigleague on November 30, 2016, 09:07:30 pm
Would like to try and catch maybe semis does anyone have a bracket and times
Big legs, do you support an area team?

Bigleague

No. Just kinda wanted to catch semis.   Wanted to see Shirley and Mt Vernon boys again and also see some of those girls teams.   Seems like a great girls tournament Shirley and mt Vernon is top boys teams I assume

thebigtiger

I'm gonna try and get Timbo in this tournament next year.
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
GO TIGERS!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas