• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores ?

Started by BasketballFan8680, November 29, 2016, 08:02:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballFan8680

Anybody has scores ?

Emerson Won 78-57 against Sparkman

BannerChaser95

Kirby 72
Oden 36

Starters played 8 minutes

ZestyJester

County line won 49-43 I think over ft smith patriots

Thechosen1

Epc 101
Bay 94 in ot @epc
Bay had a chance to win in at the end of regulation. Bay is rolling again even with that loss, epc is legit.
Taylor Layne had 37 and Dustin Utley 28

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
Concord-64 (10-3)
Bradford-18

Sr. Boys
Concord-60 (9-4)
Bradford-39

OwlFan4

Emerson was up by 30 & "mercy-ruled" Sparkman before coach cleared the bench.  Their defense was outstanding.  They better learn to shoot free throws before they get in to close games though.  I've only seen a few of their games, but Emerson doesn't look anything like the team that got blown-out by Kirby in game 1.

BasketballFan8680

OwlFan , You Know Why Number 3 Didn't Play 1st Half ?

BannerMountainMan

Final 4 in the Conway St Joesph tourney. St. Joseph vs Guy and Shirley vs Perryville

ballmember

St Joseph Classic,   what time are the games on Thursday, and what final 4 girls teams are left?

HorseFeathers

Will the finals be on Friday or saturday

BannerMountainMan

All I know is Shirley plays at 5:45 I believe

BannerMountainMan

CrispyLips

WSGF beat Newport by around twenty tonight

BannerMountainMan

I don't know now the girls but Shirley/Perryville 5:45 Thursday, St. Joseph/Guy 8:15 Thursday, third place game sat at 4 and final championship game 6:40 Saturday, I know St. Joseph girls and Clinton girls are still in it.

BannerMountainMan

http://citylinktv.com/channel/csn-tv-conway/# Here is live stream for St. Joseph classic! We would love for y'all to watch Shirley tomorrow on there too

BannerChaser95

Quote from: OwlFan4 on November 30, 2016, 01:02:15 pm
Emerson was up by 30 & "mercy-ruled" Sparkman before coach cleared the bench.  Their defense was outstanding.  They better learn to shoot free throws before they get in to close games though.  I've only seen a few of their games, but Emerson doesn't look anything like the team that got blown-out by Kirby in game 1.
Kirby mercy ruled them both times, may not look the same but still two 30 point games going in to the 4th. Good luck to Emerson tho. Maybe Kirby will see them in state!!

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 30, 2016, 06:33:30 pm
All I know is Shirley plays at 5:45 I believe
Who will Shirley be playing, and is it tonight? Boys?

BannerMountainMan

They play Perryville at 5:45

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 08:56:23 am
They play Perryville at 5:45
Thanks. Do you know when/if they play Guy?

BannerMountainMan

Guy/St. Joseph play tonight at 8:15, winner of both of these games play Saturday at 6:15

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 09:10:32 am
Guy/St. Joseph play tonight at 8:15, winner of both of these games play Saturday at 6:15
Thanks! I'm guessing the winner of that game will play Shirley, if Shirley wins tonight. Will be watching Shirley, if it is being streamed.

rammer

Quote from: BasketballFan8680 on November 30, 2016, 02:15:29 pm
OwlFan , You Know Why Number 3 Didn't Play 1st Half ?

I inquired about this also. Coach has a rule that if a player gets a technical foul the player has to sit out a half. #3 got a technical in the 2nd half of their last game so he had to sit out the first half of this game.

BannerMountainMan

Shirley might have some competition, Perryville is 4-0 with wins over Bigelow, Wonderview, Jessieville, and Harding Academy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 03:01:20 pm
Shirley might have some competition, Perryville is 4-0 with wins over Bigelow, Wonderview, Jessieville, and Harding Academy

Bigelow lost to guy by 30...wonderview has 2 wins in the season...don't know about the other 2 lol

TheGovernor

Perryville played and Harding didn't have any football players either when they played. Harding played mostly JV kids... also they lost to Episcopal by around 20

thebigtiger

December 01, 2016, 04:31:30 pm #25 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 04:38:28 pm by thebigtiger
Tournament sounds super weak!  Shirley about to punch someone in the trap
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
GO TIGERS!

BannerMountainMan

Shirley playing without 2 starters tonight'

Warhawkpa80

Why is Shirley short fist..I mean handed tonight?

HorseFeathers

Mve down 12 at the half to jessieville

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 06:03:20 pm
Shirley playing without 2 starters tonight'
Please give updates. Can't get it on CSN

BannerMountainMan

Perryville looks good, they up 31-26 with 2 min left in half

teachers pet

Jessieville girls 46-25 over undefeated Mt. Vernon-Enola.

BannerMountainMan

Perryville up 31-29 at half

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 06:33:25 pm
Perryville up 31-29 at half
Good game. Wondering why 2 starters out? Having trouble keeping up with who's playing who, and when, and where they play. Thanks for the updates.

BannerMountainMan

Perryville up 44 to 39 start of 4th

thebigtiger

Banger why Shirley missing 2 starters?  Maybe it won't knock them out of this tournament
GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 06:53:34 pm
Perryville up 44 to 39 start of 4th
Are they not defending themselves from the jabs Perryville must be throwing? Shirley may not have the personnel on the floor tonight to throw the uppercut they need to to win.

BannerMountainMan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on December 01, 2016, 07:22:34 pm
Are they not defending themselves from the jabs Perryville must be throwing? Shirley may not have the personnel on the floor tonight to throw the uppercut they need to to win.

I see what you did there :D

thebigtiger

That would've been an awful KO in that tournament.  Lots of bad teams in there.  Sometimes it takes a punch in the face to get the team straightened out.  Way to rep the conference Shirley
GO TIGERS!

Batman44

BannerMountainMan

Well they play Westside tomorrow night but not tourney, they play winner of St. Joseph/Guy Saturday at 6

thebigtiger

Banger why 2 starters short?
GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 07:31:45 pm
Well they play Westside tomorrow night but not tourney, they play winner of St. Joseph/Guy Saturday at 6
Batman, if that is your real name, West Side and Shirley would be a great game to watch. Two of the top teams in the state.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigtiger on December 01, 2016, 07:32:41 pm
Banger why 2 starters short?
GO TIGERS!
Well one is not allowed to from ejection still and other has reasons also

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2016, 07:31:45 pm
Thanks! I definitely will try to catch the Sat. game!! Good win, and hope they are at full strength.

BannerMountainMan

They will have everybody back! 14-2

Batman44

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on December 01, 2016, 07:32:46 pm
Batman, if that is your real name, West Side and Shirley would be a great game to watch. Two of the top teams in the state.
Well Eagle, Batman is actually my middle name, however, I DO know your real name. I got friends in high places. Lol I would concur with you about them being two of the top teams in the state, but if I did, that would make both of us wrong. Lol. I'll just stick with one of them---Shirley. Would like to see the game tho. Who knows, I may show up.

ballmember

thought perryville has good team that is  well coached.  Impressed.  will beat a lot of teams.   Shirley made a lot of free throws in the 4th quarter.  Perryville Had to foul to stop number  5 and 10.   Shirley was shorthanded with 2 players out, no excuses,  but others stepped up and played well.  Thought Perryville might have lost their cool a little in the 4th quarter two intentional fouls.  One , i thought the player should have been ejected, and their coach did take him out.    His play should not reflect on how hard and well the Perryville kids played.  Shirley kept their cool and just made free throws.   

rbhs8990

Rose Bud girls beat Greers Ferry Westside 63-20.  Rose Bud boys beat Greers Ferry Westside 68-57.  Both of these games were in a tournament at White County Central.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas