• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Side-Timbo

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, November 28, 2016, 08:41:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

I know everyone has marked their calendars.  Finally get to put Timbo in their appropriate place and shut Bug Trigger up finally. Might be fired up but we about to bring the heat. Down with the Tiggers. Game plans: Sr girls we win if our guards will get Bry the ball enough. Best player in the conference. Sr boys Carlton dominates, double double for sure.
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy!!

thebigtiger

Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans! 
We will see tomorrow! GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 28, 2016, 08:57:08 pm
We will see tomorrow! GO TIGERS!
Not a very fiery response there. Someone must be awfully worried to not be talking any. Can't blame you though. As my friend Mr Lips says, Eagles All Day

thebigtiger

Eagle Mom I think we win both Sr High games.  Can't wait for you to say something like the refs or parent meetings or some other garbage why you lost.  I'll see you there!
Maybe it will be good games!

Central Ark

BannerMountainMan

thebigtiger

Hey Banger you are a bright one!
At wsgf Central
Go Timbo!

BannerMountainMan

Oh yeah I forgot That was the Clinton and Shirley game at that time

Central Ark

I'll go with the home team in this matchup. I'll pick Timbo when they host up there. Timbo is a tough place to play. I remember playing there in my final regular season game  and a fairly large woman told me she was going to come down and beat my a** if I kept playing dirty. Very terrifying for a 140lb 17 year old.

Central Ark

J.D.

Quote from: Central Ark on November 28, 2016, 09:51:55 pm
I'll go with the home team in this matchup. I'll pick Timbo when they host up there. Timbo is a tough place to play. I remember playing there in my final regular season game  and a fairly large woman told me she was going to come down and beat my a** if I kept playing dirty. Very terrifying for a 140lb 17 year old.
Fairly large lol

Central Ark

If you told me that it was Paula Deen (back when she was on the 100% butter diet) yelling at me, I would've believed you. I would've especially believed it was her at Rural Special, with their art on the score's desk.

J.D.

Quote from: Central Ark on November 28, 2016, 10:24:46 pm
If you told me that it was Paula Deen (back when she was on the 100% butter diet) yelling at me, I would've believed you. I would've especially believed it was her at Rural Special, with their art on the score's desk.

you win lol

CrispyLips

Timbo Sr boys won by about 10.. Play of the game goes to el dazzler for the chair punt

thebigtiger

Crispy Critter I was there but horrible cell service.  Girls did well I thought Coach Edgar had a great plan on some lock down D on the big kid from wsgf.  Think we are gonna end up being known as a lock down team.  But a good night of basketball.  I was a little off on the sr girls but we will get them next time!
Great Job to all Teams especially Timbo

Eagle_Mom_2

I assume big Tigger will only want to talk about Sr boys game. Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

thebigtiger

No I'll say this we weren't the better team tonight in Sr girls but I'm sure Coach Edgar will continue to get our girls headed towards a great second half of the season just a little bit off tonight.  Good job wsgf girls.
GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 29, 2016, 09:27:10 pm
No I'll say this we weren't the better team tonight in Sr girls but I'm sure Coach Edgar will continue to get our girls headed towards a great second half of the season just a little bit off tonight.  Good job wsgf girls.
GO TIGERS!
I'll tell you, sir what happens in the second half of the season...we will dominate you all again in Sr girls. Our boys will get it going! Davis is the GOAT

thebigtiger

Does anyone know how many our Sophomore Sensation had?  I know he played pretty well but don't know the stats?  We will beat you Eagle Mom in girls
GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 29, 2016, 09:36:08 pm
Does anyone know how many our Sophomore Sensation had?  I know he played pretty well but don't know the stats?  We will beat you Eagle Mom in girls
GO TIGERS!
Not sure who could even be called a sensation on your team...Boys got LUCKY to get the win. Our boys clearly better.
Just a reminder also...told you before season Richey might be best girls coach in state...looks like I might be right.

Bigleague

The GOAT.     Oh my.     

BannerMountainMan

Lot of talk for third and fourth place in a bad conference

thebigtiger

Top of our conference is gonna be a slugfest a little over rated!
FC, FP and FF!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 29, 2016, 10:16:42 pm
Top of our conference is gonna be a slugfest a little over rated!
FC, FP and FF!
Still couple teams with a fighting chance to make ground. Shirley still has a long way to go before I'd crown them.

RidgeRunner243

Eagle mom all you have done is trashed talked Timbo for the whole season just about.  We come out and beat you and you say it was luck? Y'all never had the lead the whole game. The only time it was even close was in the second quarter when it was cut to three. You say our sophomore got lucky but he was handling buisness and was tough. But you still think your the better team. I don't understand.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: RidgeRunner243 on November 29, 2016, 10:28:01 pm
Eagle mom all you have done is trashed talked Timbo for the whole season just about.  We come out and beat you and you say it was luck? Y'all never had the lead the whole game. The only time it was even close was in the second quarter when it was cut to three. You say our sophomore got lucky but he was handling buisness and was tough. But you still think your the better team. I don't understand.
One word: TRADITION. We will win late in the year because we expect to. Because we do it consistently. While at Timbo your boys will freeze at first sign of adversity in district. Just my guess. Congrats on the November win. We'll be picking up some big wins in February. Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

BannerMountainMan

Hey tiger, tell me what I need to know about these Eagles, we got em Friday! Do we have a chance? What are their weaknesses

thebigtiger

Banger I'm sure the way you look at it all teams aren't worth even showing up against the state champs Shirley.  I'm sure Shirley is 40+ better I wouldn't even practice anymore. 
GO TIMBO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 30, 2016, 06:51:34 am
Banger I'm sure the way you look at it all teams aren't worth even showing up against the state champs Shirley.  I'm sure Shirley is 40+ better I wouldn't even practice anymore. 
GO TIMBO TIGERS!
Dannnnggggg...mic drop. 👀👀👀

BannerMountainMan

Better than everybody in the conference, not in state, we are beatable, Concord, Westside and Timbo can beat us they've just gonna have to have a good night

thebigtiger

Quote from: RidgeRunner243 on November 29, 2016, 10:28:01 pm
I think she is just a homer. No matter what they do it's never that they weren't the best team.  Sometimes you just have to admit that a Coach or a program is better than you.  Great post Ridge!
GO TIMBO!

Catfish

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 30, 2016, 07:35:57 am
Better than everybody in the conference, not in state, we are beatable, Concord, Westside and Timbo can beat us they've just gonna have to have a good night

Concord almost beat you and they missed 16 free throws. I would call that a bad night. Shirley is no where near as good as they think they are.

BannerMountainMan

Who else do they have to beat to be called one of the top few?

thebigtiger

They been knocking opponents out all year!  But you know you won't be able to sneak up and sucker punch ppl when you are known for being good!  I say crown them the champs!  No need to play anymore
Fired up coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
GO TIGERS!

SackAttack

Quote from: Catfish on November 30, 2016, 11:35:58 am
Concord almost beat you and they missed 16 free throws. I would call that a bad night. Shirley is no where near as good as they think they are.
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas