• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 in Girls

Started by epotts, November 20, 2016, 04:35:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

epotts

Let's get it going! Everyone is ranking the boy so how about top 10 in girls?

1. Norfork (13-1)
2. Wonderview
3. Nemo
4. Mount Vernon Enola
5. Scranton
6. Jasper

Not sure on the others

BigLion10

I would put wonderview 1 right now in my poll

BigLion10

Beat Norfork by 10 2 weeks ago I believe

HorseFeathers

Quote from: epotts on November 20, 2016, 04:35:21 pm

1. Norfork (13-1)
2. Wonderview
3. Nemo
4. Mount Vernon Enola
5. Scranton
6. Jasper

Not sure on the others

Might consider Kirby or acorn to based on records....

gobblerfire

Wonderview has beaten everyone in the top 6 with the exception of MVE, I think they play for the 1st time in December.

Eagle_Mom_2

Our girls are top 10. Have already played Mt Vernon, Concord, some other top teams. About 5 or 6 fluke losses on some bad luck. We will be there in the end. Don't write us off.

Thechosen1

Quote from: epotts on November 20, 2016, 04:35:21 pm

1. Norfork (13-1)
2. Wonderview
3. Nemo
4. Mount Vernon Enola
5. Scranton
6. Jasper
Bay has beaten jasper. Lost to nemo by 1. Have to be in there along with icc.

Not sure on the others

Eagle_Mom_2

Bigleague

Bigleague

1. Wonderview
2. Nemo
3. Mount Vernon
4. Bay
5. Norfork
6. Icc
7. Kirby. 

Eagle_Mom_2

Half expected that redneck from Timbo to be on here spewing about their girls. Ole Big Tigger or whatever. That guy has no clue.

thebigtiger

Our girls are doing good this year I would put them around 12 or so.  Under Coach Edgar this program is under construction and I can foresee us becoming a very good program year in and year out.  He has brought a new fire to the team and community.  Boys and girls will be a top program very soon.
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!  Go Tigers!

CrispyLips

BannerMountainMan

Typical fearless Friday top 5 girls from what I have heard last few months
1. GFWS
2. Timbo
3. Concord
4. Timbo
5. Timbo

High flyer

Wonderviews only loss of the season is to 5A nettlton . In my opinion until someone in 1a beats them they are the clear #1 then everyone else. If you have seen them play you would no what I'm talking about .

Moonshiner

Quote from: High flyer on November 21, 2016, 08:32:15 am
Wonderviews only loss of the season is to 5A nettlton . In my opinion until someone in 1a beats them they are the clear #1 then everyone else. If you have seen them play you would no what I'm talking about .

Hard to argue with that.  Someone who was at the Norfork/Wonderview told me that Norfork led the entire game and lost at the end. But Wonderview did find a way to beat them and it was at Norfork. So I'd have to go with Wonderview.  Norfork is red hot right now though. They would be 2nd for me.
1.  Wonderview
2. Norfork
3. Nemo Vista
4. I.C.C.
5. Bay

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 21, 2016, 10:01:14 am
Hard to argue with that.  Someone who was at the Norfork/Wonderview told me that Norfork led the entire game and lost at the end. But Wonderview did find a way to beat them and it was at Norfork. So I'd have to go with Wonderview.  Norfork is red hot right now though. They would be 2nd for me.
1.  Wonderview
2. Norfork
3. Nemo Vista
4. I.C.C.
5. Bay

I'll have to look...but I figure after the top 3 you could draw names out of a hat right now....and Nemo may well be closer to the #4 team than the #2

thebigtiger

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 21, 2016, 08:08:06 am
Typical fearless Friday top 5 girls from what I have heard last few months
1. GFWS
2. Timbo
3. Concord
4. Timbo
5. Timbo
Banger Montana I don't know if you are special needs or not but we only have 1 team so there is no way we can occupy 3 of the top 5.  I'll cut you a break because if you are special I don't want to offend you.  I don't think we are in top 5 or top 10 yet in girls but give Coach Edgar another year or so and we will be a staple there.  He is changing the whole program here at Timbo!
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans! Go Tigers!

Catfish

Quote from: thebigtiger on November 21, 2016, 11:02:27 am
Banger Montana I don't know if you are special needs or not but we only have 1 team so there is no way we can occupy 3 of the top 5.  I'll cut you a break because if you are special I don't want to offend you.  I don't think we are in top 5 or top 10 yet in girls but give Coach Edgar another year or so and we will be a staple there.  He is changing the whole program here at Timbo!
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans! Go Tigers!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

arstatechamp13

Did Nemo graduate any from last year's team? Thought they still had a year left

gobblerfire

Nemo graduated 2 starters and the 1st off the bench. They returned 3 starters and will make a run at the title again. IMO.

NEA Razorback olfan

Watched Wonderview, they are the real deal
I've seen Bay, Nemo Vista, and I would give the nod to Wonderview right now.
Best of luck to all the teams this year!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gobblerfire on November 21, 2016, 02:06:42 pm
Nemo graduated 2 starters and the 1st off the bench. They returned 3 starters and will make a run at the title again. IMO.

I think WV keeps the Conway County domination going....not Nemo this year...but in usually wrong...

gobblerfire

I believe Wonderview breaks Nemo's dream of 4 in a row and starts their run for a 3 peat.

Thechosen1

Did wonderview not get lucky and hit a full court shot to beat nemo at wonderview?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on November 21, 2016, 07:04:12 pm
Did wonderview not get lucky and hit a full court shot to beat nemo at wonderview?

Forgot about that half court shot....was just looking at records. Common opponents....etc

NEA Razorback olfan

November 21, 2016, 07:19:47 pm #26 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:22:01 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Wonderview 43
Nettleton 47
F
Paragould shootout championship final 11/19

11/10
Bay 60
Nettleton 75
Final

BigLion10

Full court shot or not a wins a win

Thechosen1

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 21, 2016, 07:20:52 pm
Full court shot or not a wins a win
Not saying it wasn't. Just making a statement

Thechosen1

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 21, 2016, 07:19:47 pm
Wonderview 43
Nettleton 47
F
Paragould shootout championship final 11/19

11/10
Bay 60
Nettleton 75
Bay was down 2 in the 4th of this one.
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on November 21, 2016, 07:27:21 pm
Not saying it wasn't. Just making a statement
WV led by 9 in 4th qtr and 5 with the ball with 50 secs left. Missed 3 straight 1 and 1's.  But yea had to hit desperation 3 at buzzer

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Daddy eagle on November 22, 2016, 05:59:28 pm
Nemo vista will beat wonderview when the big games come. They are in that head so bad it ain't even funny hehe. I love me some lady eagle basketball tho. Do not count us out come march. Yee haw!
nemo will never make it to face WV in state.  It's been a great run but they are done .

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 21, 2016, 10:01:14 am
1.  Wonderview
2. Norfork
3. Nemo Vista
4. I.C.C.
5. Bay
I was at game as well. Norfork was up 1 at end of 1st. WV was up 1 at half. Norfork was up 2 at end of 3rd and WV poured it on in 4th. Don't see how they led the whole game

Moonshiner

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on November 22, 2016, 07:44:21 pm
I was at game as well. Norfork was up 1 at end of 1st. WV was up 1 at half. Norfork was up 2 at end of 3rd and WV poured it on in 4th. Don't see how they led the whole game

I stand corrected.  I believe I stated I wasn't there.  Just telling you that someone who was there told me that in their opinion Norfork is right there with them. 

bscinar

Bay lost to Nettleton (best in 5A? - and gave 6A Jonesboro all they wanted in the same week)...

They are still a young team, but let's see how the year plays our.

J.D.

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on November 22, 2016, 07:34:56 pm
nemo will never make it to face WV in state.  It's been a great run but they are done .

Lol

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 23, 2016, 12:20:11 am
I stand corrected.  I believe I stated I wasn't there.  Just telling you that someone who was there told me that in their opinion Norfork is right there with them.
norfork is right there no doubt. They have a great team and very well could win it all. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and apologize if I was.  I made a comment I didn't think Nemo would make it to WV in state on earlier post and this is why. I think Norfork beats them if they match up.

Bigleague

The run of nemo vista is over.   

playhard

1. Wonderview
2. Nemo
3. MVE
4. Norfork
5. Bay
6. ICC
7. Kirby
8. Jasper
9. Acorn
10.Scranton

Rural Special,Concord

gobblerfire

The top 3 are all from 5A North, I'd say that's pretty salty. But then again the girls state champion has run through Conway County for the last several years.

Moonshiner

Quote from: playhard on November 28, 2016, 08:49:54 am
1. Wonderview
2. Nemo
3. MVE
4. Norfork
5. Bay
6. ICC
7. Kirby
8. Jasper
9. Acorn
10.Scranton

Rural Special,Concord

What are the records for Nemo and Mt. Vernon?

gobblerfire

According to max preps Nemo is 8-4 and 3-1 in conference. Mt. Vernon is 11-0 and 2-0 in conference.

bball2015

Schedules show that Mt Vernon travels to Nemo this Friday night too.

J.D.

Quote from: bball2015 on November 28, 2016, 12:05:21 pm
Schedules show that Mt Vernon travels to Nemo this Friday night too.

MVE's Sr.Girls have quite a lot of talent.  Should be a good game. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas