• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Score November 7-11

Started by HorseFeathers, November 06, 2016, 05:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

High flyer

Wonderview / Nemo. First match up Nov 11 should be a really good game.

Bigtimebasketballfan

Is my old age getting to me or did I see Armorel beat bay last night???

HorseFeathers

Armored over bay by 16 per maxpreps...maybe it was reported backwards?

OB11

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 08, 2016, 05:53:33 am
Armored over bay by 16 per maxpreps...maybe it was reported backwards?

No, saw the article in the paper this morning.  Score is correct.

J.D.

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on November 08, 2016, 05:40:54 am
Is my old age getting to me or did I see Armorel beat bay last night???

what

HorseFeathers

Catfish

Girls final

Concord 63

SSBB 41

Thechosen1

BannerChaser95

Kirby boys 63
Bradley 31 final

CrispyLips

WSGF beats Bradford by 20. WSGF was up 35 at one point I believe and then started subbing.

Catfish

Concord boys beat SSBB by around 20

BannerMountainMan

Bergman1820

Sr.Girls:
Norfork 46
Valley Springs 39   Final

Sr.Boys:
Norfork 65
Valley 72  Final

HorseFeathers

Sr boys
Guy beat ICC by around 7 in 3ot

Moonshiner

Quote from: vstigerz on November 09, 2016, 12:07:12 am
Sr.Girls:
Norfork 46
Valley Springs 39   Final

Sr.Boys:
Norfork 65
Valley 72  Final

Huge road win for the Norfork girls.   Valley Springs had just won recently at Nemo Vista.

BannerChaser95

Kirby sr girls 62
Caddo hills 35
FINAL

BannerChaser95

Kirby 23
Caddo 5.
End of the first. 18 fouls called, 9 to each team. Caddo coach gets a T at the end of the first on a pretty obvious foul at the end of the quarter.

BannerChaser95

Kirby 58
Caddo 35
3:35 left in 3rd. Was a 15 point ball game, Kirby with a steal a lay up, a defensive stop, a step back 3 from smith lead to a push from caddo gaurd for smith clapping. The kid comes over to coach after tech, shoved the coach the coach sent him to the locker room, after the tech a and 1 three pointer. Kirby blowing it open now.

Thechosen1

Bay girls lost to nettleton tonight 73-60 at nettleton. Was a lot closer than the score. Was a 2 point game in the third qtr

HorseFeathers

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
Rural Special-65 (7-1)
Concord-63 (7-2)
Contrary to what Eagle Mom believes, these two teams are definitely the best in the conference. Rural held a 40-25 advantage at the half, but Concord came back to take an 6 point lead before Rural went a final run. Can't wait until the next matchup.

bball2015

Wonderview Sr Girls 53 Nemo 52. Wonderview wins on a last second half court shot.

BasketballNeverStops

Concord Sr. Boys over Rural 40+

Hornet guy

Harrisburg beats Bay tonight 55-50 Sr Boys

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Hornet guy on November 11, 2016, 09:03:34 pm
Harrisburg beats Bay tonight 55-50 Sr Boys

Congrats to the Hornets!!
Good Win

Thechosen1

Bay is in a slump pretty bad and no slump is good by no means, they are struggling and props to Harrisburg but you have to take the good with the bad and i'd rather be in a slump now and get the negative things out of the way first thing... still a long season but don't count us out just yet.

BannerMountainMan

This is a score thread not a sob life story thread^

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on November 11, 2016, 09:31:19 pm
Bay is in a slump pretty bad and no slump is good by no means, they are struggling and props to Harrisburg but you have to take the good with the bad and i'd rather be in a slump now and get the negative things out of the way first thing... still a long season but don't count us out just yet.

Good luck to Bay on the rest of their season.

NEA Razorback olfan

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 11, 2016, 09:34:48 pm
lol getting cocky bc your team might actually make the state tourney this year?

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 11, 2016, 09:34:48 pm
And with your best player the transfer? You barely beat MVE who is not very good, bay was up 20 until they got in foul trouble. MVE isn't close to the level of Kirby bay or guy in state tourney time

BannerMountainMan

Hornet guy

No Bay is a great team it just goes to show much Harrisburg has improved over the last 2 years . This was a big win for Harrisburg . Coach has done a great job with the seniors and juniors . Promise we have nothing but respect for Bay the next time we play it could be totally a different outcome . Bay will be there in the end .

BoxNOne

Boys:

Jonesboro Westside 70 ICC 58
Riverside 64 Ridgefield Christian 39

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on November 11, 2016, 07:43:40 pm
Sr. Girls
Rural Special-65 (7-1)
Concord-63 (7-2)
Contrary to what Eagle Mom believes, these two teams are definitely the best in the conference. Rural held a 40-25 advantage at the half, but Concord came back to take an 6 point lead before Rural went a final run. Can't wait until the next matchup.
Madder than a 4'6" 17 year old at a carnival ride reading this.  Lady Eagles are going to show you all.  You say basketball never stops...well it never stops til...we take you all out at district and you all then get beat first round regionals again.

ballmember

I think timbo boys will beat wsgf at timbo

CrispyLips

RedWolf275

Marmaduke girls beat Bay 63-52 Saturday at Marmaduke

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on November 12, 2016, 09:36:02 pm
Madder than a 4'6" 17 year old at a carnival ride reading this.  Lady Eagles are going to show you all.  You say basketball never stops...well it never stops til...we take you all out at district and you all then get beat first round regionals again.
You're starting to make me madder than an albino hitchhiking in a snowstorm.

NeaBaller21

Wouldn't say Bay is really in a slump. They just don't have the same team this year that have had for awhile.

Thechosen1

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on November 14, 2016, 09:43:12 pm
Wouldn't say Bay is really in a slump. They just don't have the same team this year that have had for awhile.
Do you remember last year? Same story, Bay isn't the team to beat anymore they're not as good as the year before then they beat 2 37-0 teams back to back. Not the same team but they will right there towards the end.

NeaBaller21

You mean to tell me Bay isn't down this year compared to others?

Thechosen1

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on November 14, 2016, 10:55:24 pm
You mean to tell me Bay isn't down this year compared to others?
Oh yes for sure. But still talented and are coached very well to gameplan down the stretch   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas