• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MVE vs WSGF

Started by BeastieBoy13, October 30, 2016, 10:14:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

Was eating lunch at Jansenns on Saturday and talked to some West Side royalty...we are going we get Mt Vernon in Lake Classic. We want them again. 2 more minutes in Sr girls game and our comeback would've been complete.

Blueway

November 06, 2016, 09:05:50 pm #51 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:34:30 am by Blueway
M

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Blueway on November 06, 2016, 09:05:50 pm
Sr boys 2d string was holding y'all down last quarter and a half and y'all had in all starters. Good luck winning that one. Plus your comeback was against girls players that never touch the court while you had in starters. You actually stated that earlier. So doubt you'll win that one either
I stated nothing of the kind. Our girls played hard until the very end, while Mt Vernon decided to pack it up early I guess. We had the comeback on the way. Coach Richey  had a solid game plan for the comeback at the end. Had them right where we wanted them if only a couple more minutes. Not sure if they'll drop to a low enough seed in classic to match up with us, as I'm guessing we will be top 2 or 3 seed by looking at wins we will get on our schedule. Another parent thinks we might overtake Nemo as 1 seed but I doubt it since they won head to head. But we will get them back too. Here we come

BirdsontheBat27

had them right where you wanted them????....down 18 with two minutes to go...haha
might want to rethink that strategy in those super cool parent meetings next time.
And just so you are clear, you will not be higher seed than quitman, nemo, rose bud, or mve for sure...and depending on concord game could fall behind them....so once again I state just can't argue with ignorant comments with no justification. 
I would like to know who this one of best sophomores in the state you mentioned as well??????

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BirdsontheBat27 on November 07, 2016, 09:22:56 am
had them right where you wanted them????....down 18 with two minutes to go...haha
might want to rethink that strategy in those super cool parent meetings next time.
And just so you are clear, you will not be higher seed than quitman, nemo, rose bud, or mve for sure...and depending on concord game could fall behind them....so once again I state just can't argue with ignorant comments with no justification. 
I would like to know who this one of best sophomores in the state you mentioned as well??????
Birds in bush...are you always such a rambler? I am struggling to follow your all over the place comments.
Towel girl is clearly one of best sophomores in class a. Good scorer and guards her elbow of the 2-3 really good too. Would be surprised if we aren't ahead of some of those teams you mentioned

Baseballer11

Please disregard everything eagle mom says it is in no way affiliated with West Side

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Baseballer11 on November 07, 2016, 12:45:33 pm
Please disregard everything eagle mom says it is in no way affiliated with West Side
Well, confession time. He is correct. I am not DIRECTLY affiliated in official capacity. But if that makes me unaffiliated, then am I un-American because I don't work for the US government. I am a passionate fan just looking to help our program...just as any patriotic American would stand and support our flag.

J.D.

Quote from: Baseballer11 on November 07, 2016, 12:45:33 pm

Some of us know, others are just easily trolled. 

Warhawkpa80

You've got to pay the troll toll.

Central Ark

Are you It's Always Sunny fan Warhawk?

Warhawkpa80

I love the sunshine. No cloudy days in the Vern.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: J.D. on November 07, 2016, 10:44:52 pm
Some of us know, others are just easily trolled.
Some of us think we know, but then Pennsylvania hits and...disappointment. JD, where do your allegiances lie? Are you a Warhawk supporter?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas