• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MVE vs WSGF

Started by BeastieBoy13, October 30, 2016, 10:14:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BeastieBoy13

Ballhearts

Might be even match up based on who they've played and their results but MVE might come away with W on this one. Should be close se game tho

BannerMountainMan

If it's at GFWS then they win close because WS tries their hardest and won't go away like they did against Guy but if it was at MVE then they win by 15 or 20.

BannerMountainMan

And for Eagle mom the Senior girls get their butt kicked by 30 by MVE

Eagle_Mom_2

October 30, 2016, 04:17:28 pm #4 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:22:41 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

Warhawkpa80

Mve for the sweep no doubt. WSGF senior teams not very good. Mother Eagle I will take you out to eat at the Mt. Vernon feed and stuff if y'all happen to win any game. Their burgers are a slam dunk. Pun intended

BeastieBoy13

Senior teams aren't very good? The boys beat Guy-Perkins

Warhawkpa80

Yea and also couldn't even beat Nemo if I heard correctly.

Central Ark

And nemo got hammered by Shirley.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 30, 2016, 07:25:47 pm
Yea and also couldn't even beat Nemo if I heard correctly.

Hard to beat any team coached by house of Payne.

Central Ark

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on October 30, 2016, 07:41:21 pm
Hard to beat any team coached by house of Payne.
Or x and o junior

Eagle_Mom_2

Yes I agree with you Central Ark. Unlike what Warhawkpa said I believe young coach Blocker is undoubtedly a rising star. One of the finest beards in the game as well.

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Central Ark on October 30, 2016, 07:38:23 pm
Only because Benny borrowed from Summer Barnes playbook!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Central Ark on October 30, 2016, 07:43:45 pm
Or x and o junior
Also I would assume Young coach Blocker is picking up a lot from coach kyle house of payne. Anyone who has done as much with as little talent as Payne has had to work with has to have some knowledge to drop

ErnestTBass

Would agree totally! I'd love to invite Payne to speak at our next parent seminar! Nemo does have a great concession stand and nice facility! Talent level is low and they are still rolling. With the high basketball IQ that we all possess here on the lake it would be professors teaching professors! Perfect dynamics

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 30, 2016, 09:43:47 pm
Would agree totally! I'd love to invite Payne to speak at our next parent seminar! Nemo does have a great concession stand and nice facility! Talent level is low and they are still rolling. With the high basketball IQ that we all possess here on the lake it would be professors teaching professors! Perfect dynamics
If Payne could show us the ins and outs of his defense that's won 3 state titles it would be nice. I'm trying to figure out exactly how he runs those rotations from the block to the corner in that 2-3. Would love to hear.

J.D.

Quote from: Central Ark on October 30, 2016, 07:38:23 pm

Who hasn't been beat by Shirley lol.

J.D.

Quote from: J.D. on November 01, 2016, 12:44:44 am
Who hasn't been beat by Shirley lol.

Nevermind, knowing you, the obvious answer is coming lol

ballmember

I think MVE will win the Sr girls  and also the Sr girls.   Both by double digits.   MVE girls talented and wsgf boys graduated some very talented players last year.   

ballmember

Correction---MVE wins Sr girls and Sr boys over wsgf.   

CrispyLips

Saw where MVE got beat by WCC......... EAD

Catfish

HorseFeathers

CrispyLips

MVE beats WSGF by 20...... WSGF looked flat the whole game.. Almost like they didn't even care to play

HorseFeathers

Quote from: CrispyLips on November 03, 2016, 07:39:36 pm
MVE beats WSGF by 20...... WSGF looked flat the whole game.. Almost like they didn't even care to play

Early start?

Catfish

This honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

BannerMountainMan

I guess them parents gonna have to beef it up in those meetings

Eaglepride83

MVE girls could have won by however many they wanted to. Won by 11, but it was really 20 or so do some poor coaching choices. Coach said so himself. Probably about two minutes left MVE started to sub and he made the decision to let his team lie in the mess they made. The lady eagles team are not a team right now. I know the coach, and he is just beside himself on the lack of heart in his team. He also is trying to apologize for the last two minutes of the game. His lack of subbing was not his intent and he is not the coach who would belittle the other team that way. It was not fair to them. You can see it however you would like though. As a mom of one of his players I know he is not that way. Congrats to the MVE girls on a good game.

Still a WS fan and hope for a more productive upcoming season.

Catfish

Quote from: Eaglepride83 on November 03, 2016, 09:37:36 pm
MVE girls could have won by however many they wanted to. Won by 11, but it was really 20 or so do some poor coaching choices. Coach said so himself. Probably about two minutes left MVE started to sub and he made the decision to let his team lie in the mess they made. The lady eagles team are not a team right now. I know the coach, and he is just beside himself on the lack of heart in his team. He also is trying to apologize for the last two minutes of the game. His lack of subbing was not his intent and he is not the coach who would belittle the other team that way. It was not fair to them. You can see it however you would like though. As a mom of one of his players I know he is not that way. Congrats to the MVE girls on a good game.

Still a WS fan and hope for a more productive upcoming season.

It's good to see a west side fan on here that's this way. I know some pretty good ones very personally so I know they're out there. EagleMom is not one of those people lol

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Catfish on November 03, 2016, 10:24:24 pm
It's good to see a west side fan on here that's this way. I know some pretty good ones very personally so I know they're out there. EagleMom is not one of those people lol
Catfish need to take a step back. I was supporting our  Eagles as well. I simply was supporting our Jr high girls in their tournament title. To tell you what happened there...let's just say a BMW looks good til it's on the road with a Ferrari.
Took one of our alumni to even beat us in Sr high.
Eagles Fly a

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Catfish on November 03, 2016, 10:24:24 pm
Anther 2 minutes in Sr girls game and we would've came all the way back.

Catfish

I'm just kidding Eagle Mom. You're my favorite person on here.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Catfish on November 03, 2016, 11:28:49 pm
I'm just kidding Eagle Mom. You're my favorite person on here.
Glad to see you've come to your senses. You keep talking like that and we'll get you in some green and white.

Baseballer11

SB gm.was 3 pts at the half and that's with WS shooting awful. 2nd half effort wasn't there and shooting woes continued which resulted in the final 66-49

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on November 03, 2016, 11:34:17 pm
Glad to see you've come to your senses. You keep talking like that and we'll get you in some green and white.
NEVER.

ballmember

wsgf girls need to get the ball to their best player .  doesn't touch it much   press offense needs to get better.
wsgf boys need to play some defense

Boatrocks

Last night's game was virtually even and GF was ahead at one point until one of the girls out front got into foul trouble. Had they stayed out of foul trouble, I feel the teams were well matched and a tough game would have played out. However, please elaborate on your analysis of the BEST player not getting touches, I must have missed that.

Baseballer11

Best player is 34 by far

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Baseballer11 on November 04, 2016, 07:40:52 pm
Best player is 34 by far

Agreed. Bry is by far our best one. One of the things we talked about at our Friday parent meeting. With no game tonight we hashed out a lot. Bry needs more touches. No doubt about it. Wish we could figure something out...maybe we could be more active out of our nasty 2-3 zone....but I dunno, that defensive strategy has worked well for Nemo for last 3 years and our talent level is close to theirs overall I'd say.

Boatrocks

I personally believe after watching the girls they all have their own strengths and weaknesses, it is up to the coach to use them each to his advantage. I believe they are all best players, each has the ability to score and each has their own skills. Don't try to split a team up, when it takes all of them to win. That's why it's called a TEAM.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Boatrocks on November 04, 2016, 11:36:22 pm
I personally believe after watching the girls they all have their own strengths and weaknesses, it is up to the coach to use them each to his advantage. I believe they are all best players, each has the ability to score and each has their own skills. Don't try to split a team up, when it takes all of them to win. That's why it's called a TEAM.
Oh I'm not saying all the other players aren't important. Some are needed for defense, some for rebounding, but let's be honest here...Bry has easily been the best offensive threat for the last 2 years. She can do so much, inside and out.
But like I said, each teammate has a role. Hers is just more important.

Boatrocks

Catfish

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on November 04, 2016, 11:18:10 pm
Agreed. Bry is by far our best one. One of the things we talked about at our Friday parent meeting. With no game tonight we hashed out a lot. Bry needs more touches. No doubt about it. Wish we could figure something out...maybe we could be more active out of our nasty 2-3 zone....but I dunno, that defensive strategy has worked well for Nemo for last 3 years and our talent level is close to theirs overall I'd say.

Lol

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Catfish on November 05, 2016, 01:12:24 am
Lol
Something funny there, Mr fish?? Coach Richey and Davis and us at West side have something big planned to beat the Pirates this year. How about a bet?? If we win, you wear green and white to Lake Classic and have to watch one of our games from our fan section.

BirdsontheBat27

😂.   WS only has one for sure and maybe one other that would even touch the floor with the Nemo teams of the last few years...so WS is not even comparable and to even suggest that shows how delusional your thought process is.  Yikes!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BirdsontheBat27 on November 05, 2016, 09:28:10 am
😂.   WS only has one for sure and maybe one other that would even touch the floor with the Nemo teams of the last few years...so WS is not even comparable and to even suggest that shows how delusional your thought process is.  Yikes!

Lady Eagles have 3 that would be starting at Nemo right now! We have one of best players in the state. One of best 10th graders in state as well. And our new recruit is a good player as well. Just wait and see at regionals. Likely to be a battle of the birds in regional final. Red Hawks vs Eagles. Eagles Fly!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BirdsontheBat27 on November 05, 2016, 09:28:10 am
Furthermore, birds in bush...have you even seen us play?

Catfish

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on November 05, 2016, 08:37:49 am
Something funny there, Mr fish?? Coach Richey and Davis and us at West side have something big planned to beat the Pirates this year. How about a bet?? If we win, you wear green and white to Lake Classic and have to watch one of our games from our fan section.

Definitely a deal because I'm not worried about it in the least. 😂😂

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Catfish on November 05, 2016, 11:12:41 pm
Definitely a deal because I'm not worried about it in the least. 😂😂
I'll get the shirt printed up. Turtle neck style I am assuming? Tye dye or striped? Also, would guess you are a little man so size Small?

Catfish

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on November 05, 2016, 11:16:05 pm
I'll get the shirt printed up. Turtle neck style I am assuming? Tye dye or striped? Also, would guess you are a little man so size Small?

Yes a turtle neck. You were close but it's a extra small.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas