• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*****Breaking news*****

Started by stattracker, April 16, 2009, 10:17:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WILDCATDAD22

April 20, 2009, 09:51:36 am #50 Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 03:55:49 pm by big N ugly
Quote from: scorekeeper on April 20, 2009, 06:43:16 am
Quote from: The Ghost of Earl on April 19, 2009, 09:12:45 pm
Quote from: attaboy on April 19, 2009, 08:47:17 pm
I keep looking for news of Earl and saga of Bville. Can anyone be so kind as to pass along something on the Tiger faithful and the chats with the powers of the district??It seems we should know by now.......

Word is as follows:

1. The Earl has been interrogated by the powers that be.
2. The Earl was asked begged to return, but declined.
3. Rumors of bedlam at the TAC abound. Certain individual seen to be scrambling. Frantic CYA efforts.
4. Others have been called to "testify".
5. Genius of The Earl's silence is becoming apparent to all.

If the drama continues to unfold along these lines, it will show the willingness of one individual to stand against tyranny can make a difference. It seems others are crawling out of the woodwork in Tiger Town with similar complaints.

The Earl's been invited, unofficially of course, to direct his giving, financial and in such areas as mastering music software programs, toward a certain high school softball program with a winning tradition that needs, say, a new scoreboard as a nice touch to an otherwise wonderful facility.

TT.... I have gone to great length's to secure safe passage for the Tigers in the outfield with the Mole King. Do I need to Back out? There could be an......"Incident"......Maybe the funds from the north could be dealt under the table to topple the Mole King.

Purely satirical

mack

Hmmmmm,,,, as a registered ghost whisperer,,,, I have it on good authority that "He whose name shall not be mentioned until his triumphal return",,, prefers all lower case as in 'the earl'.  It conveys a balanced mixture of humility and power that way. 

Rumor has it that a big pan of the sacred pudding, that manna from NLR, that veritable food of the gods is to be delivered to the posh, private, by invitation only,,, Chisum's Tiger Hospitality Tent during the state tournament.  Just rumor so far though,,,,,,

jacosportsfreak

"The Ghost" knows way too much.  I am now convinced, it is indeed "the earl" himself.

birdman1981

April 20, 2009, 11:20:02 am #53 Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 11:48:17 am by birdman1981
Quote....prefers all lower case as in 'the earl'.

Even then, in reverence, it should be italicized !  GET IT RIGHT !

QuoteHmmmmm,,,, as a registered ghost whisperer,,,,

Rumor has it you are registered for more than that....... ::) ;D

Billyo62

Callin "EARL"  the quote thingy is broken again....  please come back and help your followers back to pretty posting!

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 20, 2009, 11:20:02 am

birdman, you are right. I have heard that mack has registered for more than that. ;D

So, have the chants started from the NLR faithful yet? 8)

birdman1981

Nope....just concentrating on Panthers and Tigers now.

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 20, 2009, 12:03:20 pm
Nope....just concentrating on Panthers and Tigers now.

Us too. We have panthers, Cats and Tigers this week.

birdman1981

For Thursday,  we have petitioned the Obama administration and the EPA to allow us to bring back the banned chemical substance chlordane for one night only.... :P

According to those in the know, it should be just a formality.....  ;D

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 20, 2009, 12:10:02 pm
For Thursday,  we have petitioned the Obama administration and the EPA to allow us to bring back the banned chemical substance chlordane for one night only.... :P

According to those in the know, it should be just a formality.....  ;D

You better. We plan on releasing a whole bunch of Hornets around the area. ;D

Seriously, there is a lot on the line. It is no where near being a done race yet. May the best team win it. Then may the Central take care of business and keep the title here in Central Arkansas.

mack

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 20, 2009, 11:20:02 am

Only in three states,,,,,,,,,,

birdman1981

Mack my friend,

If you would work instead of play like us on FF, you might make that ball game tonight !  lol  ;D

The Ghost of Earl

It is no easy burden I bear as the chosen soothsayer of the dearly departed Earl. He speaks through me via PM's and the occasional cellular medium of communication.

I have not the gift of gab the annointed one demonstrated so effortlessly in this forum. I am but a mere novice among the likes of The Earl, Mack, and Scorekeeper. However, I freely and fully credit others much like them with my ability to pass ENGL 101. Yes, the astute selection of advantageous seating in the proximity of such intellectuals has its perks.

Quote from: mack on April 20, 2009, 10:28:05 am
Hmmmmm,,,, as a registered ghost whisperer,,,, I have it on good authority that "He whose name shall not be mentioned until his triumphal return",,, prefers all lower case as in 'the earl'.  It conveys a balanced mixture of humility and power that way. 

Rumor has it that a big pan of the sacred pudding, that manna from NLR, that veritable food of the gods is to be delivered to the posh, private, by invitation only,,, Chisum's Tiger Hospitality Tent during the state tournament.  Just rumor so far though,,,,,,

I have been told the hallowed halls of Earl Manor will be open to those that proclaim his greatness and prescribe to his doctrine of softball philosophy. Even The Godfather himself has contacted me in an effort to communicate with The Earl.

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on April 20, 2009, 11:15:48 am
"The Ghost" knows way too much.  I am now convinced, it is indeed "the earl" himself.

Alas, I am but one of many disciples of The Earl. He speaks through many. Others choose to paraphrase his words, I prefer to cut and paste from his PM's.

Quote from: big N ugly on April 20, 2009, 09:51:36 am
TT.... I have gone to great length's to secure safe passage for the Tigers in the outfield with the Mole King. Do I need to Back out? There could be an......"Incident"......Maybe the funds from the north could be delt under the table for a cue to topple the Mole King.

Purely satirical

Ugly, The Earl sayeth unto you

1) SPELL CHECK DUMMY!!!!!!!! It is dealt!!!!!!
2) HOMONYMS UGLY, HOMONYMS  "Coup" from the French coup de etat not "cue" as a pool stick.

This last prophecy was delivered via cellular as The Earl is in transit to Green Forest for 3A District.

WILDCATDAD22

Well......... At least I did not screw up the quote....Small steps...Small steps....

stattracker

Quote from: big N ugly on April 20, 2009, 03:51:29 pm
Well......... At least I did not screw up the quote....Small steps...Small steps....

That is pretty good stuff right there.lol!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas