• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

****BREAKING NEWS**** Benton Tournament

Started by stattracker, March 12, 2010, 08:50:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stattracker

I have just learned there is a very high probability that the Earl may be making his presence seen this weekend on the new field in Benton. Folks, this is such a high honor that the Earl is going to grace Central Arkansas 2 weekends in a row in two of the biggest high school tournaments there is in our state this year.

high seams

Saline County will never be the same. 

Don't tell him it's a dry county, though.  He will be late for the game stopping at Red Gate.

stattracker

Quote from: high seams on March 12, 2010, 08:52:31 am

Don't tell him it's a dry county, though.  He will be late for the game stopping at Red Gate.

They have one on the other side of the interstate now. He can hit it on the way in and hit on the way out.

Earl is my Hero!!

What!?!?!?!?

How in the world does one officiate without a ready supply of liquid courage? Jim Ed, please come down and help a brotha out...

birdman1981

Earl. The "Pretty One" and I will be in attendance at least for the morning session. No need to make that pit stop ,,,,you know we got your back, uh beer. 

Billyo62

Earl Lives in a dry county, I think he can Move, Shoot and Communicate his way to Big Boy Libations if necessary!  ;D

scorekeeper

Quote from: Billyo62 on March 12, 2010, 10:32:16 am

Earl Lives in a dry county, I think he can Move, Shoot and Communicate his way to Big Boy Libations if necessary!  ;D

Benton County is the wettest dry county in America.

birdman1981

In honor of his mingling with the lowly of LA it is only befitting that we honor his presence with a small token of our appreciation. 'Nanner puddin' will be in the house just for the Earl !

Billyo62

Quote from: birdman1981 on March 12, 2010, 12:23:30 pm
In honor of his mingling with the lowly of LA it is only befitting that we honor his presence with a small token of our appreciation. 'Nanner puddin' will be in the house just for the Earl !

I wouldn't be posting that on the boards, I heard there was a special Black OPs Ninja Team assembled to extract ALL Nanner Puddin moments after it has been set out in view...These are very un-nimble round Bellied slow moving  Ninja's but very stealthy and sneaky when it comes to gettin the nanner puddin... :o

stattracker

Quote from: Billyo62 on March 12, 2010, 12:58:31 pm
Quote from: birdman1981 on March 12, 2010, 12:23:30 pm

I wouldn't be posting that on the boards, I heard there was a special Black OPs Ninja Team assembled to extract ALL Nanner Puddin moments after it has been set out in view...These are very un-nimble round Bellied slow moving  Ninja's but very stealthy and sneaky when it comes to gettin the nanner puddin... :o

Can you not keep a secret? :)

Now how are we going to get our hands on it?

3 Dollar

birdman1981

Because of the numerous threats to 'kidnap', by nefarious means, the elixir known as 'Nanner Puddin', Mrs. Pretty Ricky has DECLINED to make this delicacy available this weekend. 

Said she could not be responsible for bloodshed !  :'(

Governor Beebe has declared the delivery of the 'elixir' to the TOC a state emergency, and the National Guard will be on hand should anyone try to shanghai delivery next weekend !

Earl is my Hero!!

Suddenly the drive does not seem worth it :( ...

3 Dollar

Don't worry, stat.  We have someone working on the inside!   8)

stattracker

Quote from: 3 Dollar on March 12, 2010, 02:11:55 pm
Don't worry, stat.  We have someone working on the inside!   8)

Gotcha! Keep it silent. Don't let them know. 8)

birdman1981

*****Breaking News ******

The infamous "Pretty Ricky" and "Birdman" WILL be in attendance recruiting, scouting, looking for future players for the infamous program in NLR.

Serious inquiries ONLY !  PM me for player evaluations !  Strictly confidential !  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas