• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Les Miles REALLY that bad at "clock management"?

Started by johnharrison, January 01, 2013, 12:17:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Les Miles REALLY that bad at "clock management"?

Obviously.  In fact he may not have peaked yet in terms of total stupidity
9 (56.3%)
He is terrible
4 (25%)
He gets a bad rap and really isn't that bad.
2 (12.5%)
It's just an act to make Saban look better.
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

johnharrison

zebradynasty

I've never seen a coach on this level have this many games with poor clock management. Thing is a lot of times it's worked out in his favor, so he thinks he doing right!

InYoGrill

Yes, he is! He cost them the game last night when they had it won.  He's clown II, JLS is clown #1.

Romeo

I couldn't believe he threw the ball on second and 2. If he runs the ball the games over.

Big Fan

LSU gave him that contract extension and raise a few weeks too early.  Thank God he didn't land in NWA!

AirWarren

Yeah really. The man is a joke with a lucky home in a hot bed recruit base.

bdubyab60

They don't call him lucky les for nothing. But sometimes not so lucky. He's called genius when it works out though

AirWarren

^ by delusional LSU fans and the sack hugging crew of SEC on CBS broadcasts of Bama and LSU games.

AirWarren

^ by delusional LSU fans and the sack hugging crew of SEC on CBS broadcasts of Bama and LSU games.

Hoghead

He's a rich mans Mack Brown ! Les is winning lotto numbers lucky !!!! Luck ran out against Clemson. The QB Boyd #10, cranked it up to the WR #6 Hopkins for Clemson.  36-50 for 346 yds. LSU's DB's were drug like U-Hauls !

Coach Venny Slocombe

How Les Miles is a coach of a BCS team is beyond me...give a guy like Petrino that talent and he wins @ .999 clip for his career...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas