• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Mother's Day

Started by True Believer, May 11, 2014, 11:23:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

To all the mothers and to the dad's who had to be the mother!

Have a great day!

I sang this song every day.  Now they are grown and doing wonderfully.  Never give up being their parent.  Not their friend.

"The Mom Song"

Texarkana_Piggie

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  Spending my day at the best place ever....Baum stadium! 

ricepig

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on May 11, 2014, 11:56:08 am
Happy Mother's Day everyone!  Spending my day at the best place ever....Baum stadium!

You didn't have a great day then, ugh..... I missed today's game, I was undefeated in my 5 games there this year. I love good weather like we had this weekend and baseball, I'll almost watch a t-ball game in weather like this!

Valleysports

I started something on FB, that's going viral, rice.  It's in response to what gets posted every year on Fathers Day.

Happy Mothers Day - and remember a good women doesn't post what a good man is, on Fathers Day.  Share this with all the women who think their ex cares what they post on facebook....

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on May 12, 2014, 12:32:06 pm
I started something on FB, that's going viral, rice.  It's in response to what gets posted every year on Fathers Day.

Happy Mothers Day - and remember a good women doesn't post what a good man is, on Fathers Day.  Share this with all the women who think their ex cares what they post on facebook....

I don't read Facebook, I don't care about my friends life's. If I want to know what they are doing, I'll call or text them. I only follow a few Twitter accounts, mostly business guys and sports related, and my three kids to make sure they behave.

Valleysports

May 12, 2014, 01:34:35 pm #5 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:37:28 pm by Valleysports
My wife and I (she's been selling furniture, etc.), I've been buying guns, a pirogue, a light bar (this afternoon), etc. are having a blast, buying and selling on the FB trade sights.  Rarely use it for social reasons.  Oh yes - the backhoe deal didn't go through, I don't have the motorhome ready yet...  :)

She bought me something last week - like a Ipad, but has a USB Port, for $150.  Windows something?  That little thing is neat.  I'll be able to buy/sell 24/7 with it...   ;D

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on May 12, 2014, 01:34:35 pm
My wife and I (she's been selling furniture, etc.), I've been buying guns, a pirogue, a light bar (this afternoon), etc. are having a blast, buying and selling on the FB trade sights.  Rarely use it for social reasons.  Oh yes - the backhoe deal didn't go through, I don't have the motorhome ready yet...  :)

She bought me something last week - like a Ipad, but has a USB Port, for $150.  Windows something?  That little thing is neat.  I'll be able to buy/sell 24/7 with it...   ;D

Yeah, I only use a tablet these days, I can't remember the last time I used the laptop, I'm not even sure the desktop will turn on....

Uncle Ivan

Share this with all the women who think their ex cares what they post on facebook....

Which is every woman on FB who has ever dated.

Valleysports

DogsWin7

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on May 12, 2014, 03:48:46 pm
Share this with all the women who think their ex cares what they post on facebook....

Which is every woman on FB who has ever dated.

I hate Facebook. 

Texarkana_Piggie

i love fb.  i get a lot of laughs off it.  some intentional, some not.  :)

Valleysports

May 12, 2014, 09:55:22 pm #11 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:01:18 pm by Valleysports
Facebook is an enjoyable tool if you have an even disposition.  I bought 4, two man deer stands tonight, for $200.  I didn't need any, but I got a great deal!  ;D  And fastdrop knows what I'm going to do with one em!  ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on May 12, 2014, 09:55:22 pm
Facebook is an enjoyable tool if you have a even disposition.  I bought 4, two man deer stands tonight, for $200.  I didn't need any, but I got a great deal!  ;D  And fastdrop knows what I'm going to do with one em!  ;)

Bet I seen that post earlier today....Thought it was a pretty good deal if you had the need for them, or knew someone to make the quick flip of them...

DogsWin7

Quote from: Valleysports on May 12, 2014, 09:55:22 pm
Facebook is an enjoyable tool if you have an even disposition.

Bahahahahahhaa!    Now that's funny Valley!  :)

Lions84

My Bride got a stress free day and we took her out for all 3 meals.

DogsWin7

That was nice.   I got a card. 

cuckoobird

I didn't ask for a samich all day...

Lions84

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on May 13, 2014, 10:41:38 am
That was nice.   I got a card. 

My daughter made her a card and I bought her a card and we got her a new necklace to boot!

True Believer

I got  a mani-pedi gift certificate, a single rose, some trout lures, some roasted pineapple with jalapenos and cream cheese spread that is simply wonderful, Jelly Beans (I love jelly beans) and a wonderful meal out.

I like facebook to keep up with friends.  And I get lots of laughs too TP.

Valleysports

I got my kids mom a Dishwasher - now she can watch TV with the family.

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on May 13, 2014, 05:47:04 pm

¿Dice esta persona el inglés?

Lions84

Quote from: Valleysports on May 13, 2014, 05:47:04 pm

LOL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas