• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Arkansas Cities..

Started by HorseFeathers, November 04, 2013, 09:03:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

make the top 25 most dangerous Metropolitan areas in the U.S

#2 Pine Bluff
#8 Little Rock
#16 Texarkana
#25 Hot Springs

Link

dtrainsdad

Not surprised about PB or LR,  maybe a little at how high they are.  Had no idea about Hot Springs and I am curious if the stats for Texarkana were for one side of the state line only, or both sides and averaged?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dtrainsdad on November 04, 2013, 09:33:58 pm
Not surprised about PB or LR,  maybe a little at how high they are.  Had no idea about Hot Springs and I am curious if the stats for Texarkana were for one side of the state line only, or both sides and averaged?

Says both.

HorseFeathers

Jonesboro comes in at 114, and Ft Smith was 174th out 358 reviewed...

AirWarren

Hot springs has some shady areas of town. I wouldn't want to be stranded in some parts of the downtown area. Nor in the outskirts. Thugs then extreme redneck. EEEKKK.

Chief_Osceola™

Too bad they can't break it down by neighborhood.  There are some areas in LR where I could leave all my doors unlocked, and there are some areas I wouldn't go to in the middle of the day.

Lions84

A few blocks North of the UALR campus is way ruffer than it was when I got out in 91.  As for Pine Bluff I don't let the sun go down on me being in Town anymore even though the Pines Mall was really nice as late as the mid 1990's.  I would disagree about Hot Springs we been there several time the past 10 years and had no issues at all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas