• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Halloween!

Started by HorseFeathers, October 31, 2013, 07:23:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Kazimierz

Lots of superheros, plenty of princesses. Some ghosts, and a few ninjas. Even a pharaoh.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Kazimierz on October 31, 2013, 08:45:13 pm
Lots of superheros, plenty of princesses. Some ghosts, and a few ninjas. Even a pharaoh.

I got a lone ninja...and that was it...of course I got that one at 5:30 and once it got dark I shut up the house and turned off the lights so I wouldn't get bothered. Bought one bag of dum-dum suckers and those are for me haha...

Lions84

We had a busy one on Wed Night at Church and a very quiet one at Home last night.

Texarkana_Piggie

turned out porch light and watched tv.  didn't contribute too tooth decay this year.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on November 01, 2013, 04:33:01 pm
turned out porch light and watched tv.  didn't contribute too tooth decay this year.
scrooge

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 01, 2013, 11:49:52 pm
scrooge

I did the same thing....and taxed my kids when they got home for some of their candy haha....

Texarkana_Piggie

scrooge

we get truckloads of kids that don't even live around here.  last year i gave out 5 of those huge bags you get at same with like 120 count by 6:30. 

Kazimierz

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on November 02, 2013, 10:58:47 am
scrooge

we get truckloads of kids that don't even live around here.  last year i gave out 5 of those huge bags you get at same with like 120 count by 6:30.

Yeah. This is something I never understood. I mean, I get it, everybody drives to the "nice/safe" neighborhoods to trick-or-treat. And, if I lived in a bad part of town, I would probably want my kids to have a fun and safe night for Halloween.

But... at the same time... I can also sympathize. Because I lived in one of those neighborhoods and it got a bit old when there were lines of cars coming through the neighborhood with kids pouring out.

Lions84

We do all our candy giving at Church.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas