• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cabot at Conway

Started by Razorback Red, October 01, 2017, 06:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Always a fun game and atmosphere.  Cabot coming off a big conf win and Conway coming off the loss to  NLR.

I see this one being back and forth, but I think Conway finds a way to win.  I'll go Wampus Cats by 7. 

flyhigheagles22

I will be taking my wampus cats in this game. Conway always seems to play good vs cabot i feel like. Heard conway linebackers all banged up though

bearfan

Taking my Cabot panthers in this one by 14

francocat

Next man up this week. Cats by 10.

Maynard G Krebs

Looks like Conway gets in Cabot's head.

Air Raider

Taking my Cabot Panthers by one....

Oh my!

It's often said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.
Like trying to run the ball up the middle repeatedly for no yards.
Like running a 5-3 defense against a good spread team.

Honestly I don't know if it's insanity or just arrogance that - I don't have to change because nobody can make me and I am just going to show you that I am not going to change. Changing doesn't mean you are wrong, it just means that you are smart enough to see that what you are doing doesn't work and maybe what worked 20 or 30 years ago has long passed it's time.

It's a sad situation. Until all of the good old boys in the school system that played for the existing staff decide that it's time for a change and that the players and community deserve better, nothing is going to change. Unfortunately most people here in Cabot are happy with a winning record and making the playoffs. There is no ambition for something better and nobody thinks about state championships as a yearly goal like the programs in NW Arkansas do.

So we continue on with our mediocrity.

wampuscat44

Quote from: Air Raider on October 08, 2017, 12:47:42 pm
Taking my Cabot Panthers by one....

Oh my!

It's often said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.
Like trying to run the ball up the middle repeatedly for no yards.
Like running a 5-3 defense against a good spread team.

Honestly I don't know if it's insanity or just arrogance that - I don't have to change because nobody can make me and I am just going to show you that I am not going to change. Changing doesn't mean you are wrong, it just means that you are smart enough to see that what you are doing doesn't work and maybe what worked 20 or 30 years ago has long passed it's time.

It's a sad situation. Until all of the good old boys in the school system that played for the existing staff decide that it's time for a change and that the players and community deserve better, nothing is going to change. Unfortunately most people here in Cabot are happy with a winning record and making the playoffs. There is no ambition for something better and nobody thinks about state championships as a yearly goal like the programs in NW Arkansas do.

So we continue on with our mediocrity.
This is so true.  Great game Cats

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas