• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship: Osceola vs Booneville

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2018, 08:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I want Booneville to win and think they do
I want Booneville to win but think they won't
I want Osceola to wins and think they do
I want Osceola but think Booneville does

oldjacketman

"ART.5.a - Contact is unavoidable because it is not reasonably certain that a kick will be made." It is a judgement call.

Nature Boy

Quote from: gerber707 on December 08, 2018, 01:08:43 pm
It's sure starting to look that way

Boy the Prescott fan are bawling and squalling

Ball Hawk

Got lucky he slipped up there. Noles needed that KOR TD

ISU7

Quote from: flow51 on December 08, 2018, 01:08:21 pm
Man this Osceola team speed is killing Booneville...  ::)
;D Stop it Flow. Hey where is 501 Arkansas he usually be postig the score every game. :-X

BuckHead

I been telling y'all Osceola overrated. Booneville best player isn't even playing right now. Lol

Ball Hawk

Quote from: BuckHead on December 08, 2018, 01:11:38 pm
I been telling y'all Osceola overrated. Booneville best player isn't even playing right now. Lol

No they aren't overrated. They are a top 5 team in 3A.

Booneville is the better team IMO but this weather is not helping Osceola either.

Brian G

I like the coach from Osceola's demeanor  on the halftime interview.

RyanLR

Nature Boy

Actually Osceola has moved the ball, just struggling to stop Booneville.

rattlerfan17

Big fan of the Osceola coach's halftime interview. No excuses, just the facts. Sounds like a good guy.

gerber707

If it makes yall feel better, that backup fullback for Booneville had only one carry before this game.

Nature Boy

Roughing the punter was the turning point, but part of the game.

xadboy

If the noles want to get back in the game, they have to quit shooting themselves in the foot.

Nature Boy

Quote from: gerber707 on December 08, 2018, 01:16:45 pm
If it makes yall feel better, that backup fullback for Booneville had only one carry before this game.

What's your point

flow51

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:11:22 pm

No we knew last week on that last drive if we won it then it would be our 6th championship. Booneville does what they do very well. We put ourselves in a position to win the game in the final seconds. 🤷‍♂️ Is that not why you play the game?

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:11:22 pm
Don't lump all Prescott fans together but since I'm here congrats on the Biggest 3A school winning so far if that makes you happy. I'm sure you would have won it if you would have stayed in 4A.

AirWarren

I'll say it again.

A team's team speed means NOTHING to Booneville.

Brian G

I'm not sure how you can just summarily conclude that you could beat Osceola because you lost closely to Booneville.

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 08, 2018, 01:13:19 pm
No they aren't overrated. They are a top 5 team in 3A.

Booneville is the better team IMO but this weather is not helping Osceola either.
So when Booneville get the ball they play inside  the gym until Osceola get the ball. then they go back outside. lol hilarious. The  game isn't over Osceola can score quickly but they must stop the Cats.

Nature Boy

Quote from: flow51 on December 08, 2018, 01:18:33 pm
No we knew last week on that last drive if we won it then it would be our 6th championship. Booneville does what they do very well. We put ourselves in a position to win the game in the final seconds. 🤷‍♂️ Is that not why you play the game?

You lost........go away now.  Nice 4th place this  year for Prescott.

Headhunter15

Osceola couldn't even stop turner from smackover before he got the concussion.... speed kills until you run right at it with power lol better tighten up out there noles

1wildcat

Osceola in serious trouble now. The weather has taken them out of their game, both teams having trouble holding on to the ball. I have not seen any bad calls by the ref's. Yeah I like the Osceola coach myself, no excuses.

Nature Boy

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 08, 2018, 01:24:59 pm
Osceola in serious trouble now. The weather has taken them out of their game, both teams having trouble holding on to the ball. I have not seen any bad calls by the ref's. Yeah I like the Osceola coach myself, no excuses.

Unlike Rison fans

flow51

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 01:21:25 pm
So when Booneville get the ball they play inside  the gym until Osceola get the ball. then they go back outside. lol hilarious. The  game isn't over Osceola can score quickly but they must stop the Cats.

+1

Ball Hawk

Uhhh what? Try that again in English

elmerfudd

Speeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd!!!! So much speed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

50Yarder

Easier said than done.. a point that's overly obvious by now

1wildcat

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:25:54 pm
Unlike Rison fans
You never seen any excuses from this Rison fan. Nothing but congratulations and the best team won.

Curleywolf Fan

Like I said last week the Booneville/ Prescott game was for the State Championship and if we would have had more time and more timeouts we would have run for a touchdown but we had to pass and the rest is history. And I know if and nuts were candy and nuts we would all have a great Christmas or something like that! 😁

Hawg N GA

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:21:36 pm
You lost........go away now.  Nice 4th place this  year for Prescott.

You're so full of crap...now get out of your Momma's basement

Partsman

Time to see what adjustments the coaches make. I thought we were watching the championship game today.

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 08, 2018, 01:27:20 pm

Uhhh what? Try that again in English
Read this in English, you gotta be a Milli Vanilli fan. I can hear you singing their song, 'Blame it on the rain.' ;D ;D

Ball Hawk

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 01:35:19 pm
Read this in English, you gotta be a Milli Vanilli fan. I can hear you singing their song, 'Blame it on the rain.' ;D ;D

I apologize. I didn't realize I was talking with a mentally challenged adult. Thanks to the user who PM'd me and let me know.

You obviously know nothing about football at all if you think the weather doesn't favor Booneville......

Linebacker

Looks like I was right again. Prescott and Booneville should be the championship game!

Linebacker

Prescott, Booneville game had been on neutral field, would have been different results.

BuckHead

Headhunter15

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 08, 2018, 01:39:12 pm
I apologize. I didn't realize I was talking with a mentally challenged adult. Thanks to the user who PM'd me and let me know.

You obviously know nothing about football at all if you think the weather doesn't favor Booneville......
Lol bro I know more about football then you will ever know, who cares about some coward pm you lol they gotta be mad at the results thus far. I saw a few passing teams play in this type of weather and they fair well. Booneville line is getting the job done. Btw I know it don't mean any thing but I am in front in FF pick ems but probably lose my crown this season, ive already lost the Hazen pick and I pick Osceola, and Arkadelphia. I'm just having a little fun bro but you do know mentally challenge people love to hid behind things. ;D ;D ;D ;D

ISU7

BearcatMD

As a player on the team that lost 52-0 at WMS
I am loving this steamroller

Partsman

Very smart play by #33. Lots of patients.

Headhunter15

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 01:48:34 pm
Click on the scoreboard link above.
Booneville 28
Osceola   00    q3

Ouch. At least score  something...

RyanLR

snoopy22

rattlerfan17

2 big defensive plays in a row from Mckesson and Robertson

AirWarren

Ball Hawk

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 01:47:24 pm
Lol bro I know more about football then you will ever know, who cares about some coward pm you lol they gotta be mad at the results thus far. I saw a few passing teams play in this type of weather and they fair well. Booneville line is getting the job done. Btw I know it don't mean any thing but I am in front in FF pick ems but probably lose my crown this season, ive already lost the Hazen pick and I pick Osceola, and Arkadelphia. I'm just having a little fun bro but you do know mentally challenge people love to hid behind things. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on your pick em titles, that demonstrates your all knowing of football.

All hail to Lord of Football ISU7

lol

Buck Beefheart

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas