• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations.........

Started by The_Devil_Himself, December 15, 2014, 07:30:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Devil_Himself

..............to the Hazen Hornets on a tremendous season! There's much for your team, school, and community to be proud of!

Outloud

dragondad

I agree, great team and awesome fans.

amehr36

But gurdon last year could beat them too and be this year's state champion that isn't JC....

The_Devil_Himself

December 16, 2014, 08:35:51 pm #4 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:08:34 pm by The_Devil_Himself
 :o

amehr36

I think you guys team from last year could have beaten Hazen this year if it makes you feel any better.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: amehr36 on December 17, 2014, 09:29:38 am
I think you guys team from last year could have beaten Hazen this year if it makes you feel any better.

Do not see that taken place.

amehr36

I think it would be close and could go either way.  I base it more off now both teams played against us,

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: amehr36 on December 18, 2014, 11:16:46 am
I think it would be close and could go either way.  I base it more off now both teams played against us,

And Hazen was much better than Earle. It wasn't a fluke that Hazen spanked them at the beginning of the year.

The_Devil_Himself

Gurdon was much better last year than this year. Could the 2013 Go-Devils beat the 2014 Hornets? I don't know. Hazen had a great year this year. But I don't know enough about them to say one way or another.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on December 19, 2014, 09:11:29 pm
Gurdon was much better last year than this year. Could the 2013 Go-Devils beat the 2014 Hornets? I don't know. Hazen had a great year this year. But I don't know enough about them to say one way or another.

Hazen played some real good defense this year. And had enough playmakers on offense to make any team not named j.c. pay. Lol

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 17, 2014, 04:41:57 pm
Quote from: amehr36 on December 17, 2014, 09:29:38 am

Do not see that taken place.
x2 pick

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas