• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regular Season 2019 Score Thread

Started by HorseFeathers, January 01, 2019, 08:28:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

January 01, 2019, 08:28:14 pm Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:30:28 pm by HorseFeathers
Post em

HorseFeathers

Wonderview girls 69-46 over sacred heart

WV boys won 68-50

Flobbito

ICC at MVE

Sr.  Girls
MVE 69
ICC 31

Sr. Boys
ICC 63
MVE 47

Jawalpole

Mountain Pine boys 38 Prescott 51

Motownsportsfan

Wonderview Sr Girls 67. Rural Special 47

BasketballNeverStops

Halftime
Sr. Boys
Concord-21
MVE-18

Concord won girls game by around 15. The rest of this game can be seen at www.lakeareasports.com.

Weiser

HorseFeathers

Crowley's ridge over Mammoth spring 49-48 in double overtime

Motownsportsfan

Wonderview Sr girls 36. MVE 18. Halftime

Motownsportsfan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 11, 2019, 06:55:06 pm
Wonderview 61 MVE 41. Final

Not bad for an overrated team like wonderview 🤷🤦

Motownsportsfan

MyView

Sacred Heart girls over WSGF 62-59

NewToTheLake

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 11, 2019, 06:55:06 pm
Wonderview 61 MVE 41. Final

MVE coach saving the strategy to beat wonderview for when it counts. Geno Richey and the daredevils gladly taking regular season conf championship . But will they be able to adjust when it counts?????????

Flobbito

Quote from: NewToTheLake on January 11, 2019, 09:47:07 pm
MVE coach saving the strategy to beat wonderview for when it counts. Geno Richey and the daredevils gladly taking regular season conf championship . But will they be able to adjust when it counts?????????

NTTL, have you been following these two teams for very long?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MyView on January 11, 2019, 09:23:22 pm

Where's that Bear guy at? He at least got this one right I think....Even though I find it a bit surprising....

Bears_94

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 11, 2019, 10:59:53 pm
Where's that Bear guy at? He at least got this one right I think....Even though I find it a bit surprising....
I'm just going off the games  I watched of Wonderview. The games I've watched they didn't look good.  Alpena looks better.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bears_94 on January 11, 2019, 11:09:26 pm
I'm just going off the games  I watched of Wonderview. The games I've watched they didn't look good.  Alpena looks better.

Scores is all we have mostly, who did you see Alpena play?

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 11, 2019, 08:36:55 pm
MVE boys win 95 to 79
Sack was in the house tonight! Expected more in the girls game but it's girls so not a big deal to Sack! Went to bathroom( too many bags of corn and a cold cold nacho) came back to WV boys coach taking the walk of shame! That's an e-jection for y'all that don't know! District tourney gonna be a good un

thebigman3

Guy Perkins wins 74-65 over Concord.
Boys.
Concord wins over Guy Perkins 64-35
Girls.

Flobbito

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 12, 2019, 12:55:52 am
Guy Perkins wins 74-65 over Concord.
Boys.
Concord wins over Guy Perkins 64-35
Girls.

Who did Guy pick up over Christmas break?

Flobbito

Quote from: SackAttack on January 11, 2019, 11:16:16 pm
Sack was in the house tonight! Expected more in the girls game but it's girls so not a big deal to Sack! Went to bathroom( too many bags of corn and a cold cold nacho) came back to WV boys coach taking the walk of shame! That's an e-jection for y'all that don't know! District tourney gonna be a good un

I wasn't there last night, I was concerned that WV might get the sweep on some away games. Glad to see the boys come through. What happened with the WV coach?

Flobbito

Quote from: MyView on January 11, 2019, 09:23:22 pm

That was unexpected, any insight?  IMO In another conference SH would be a regional team, but general consensus on the board is they are fighting for 6th place with a pretty big gap between 5 and 6.

MyView

The WS players probably came in thinking easy win. They beat SH by 30 earlier in the season and the girls also knew the Lady Rebels were without a starter last night.
Lesson learned-Never underestimate a Rebel.

Quote from: Flobbito on January 12, 2019, 08:08:15 am
That was unexpected, any insight?  IMO In another conference SH would be a regional team, but general consensus on the board is they are fighting for 6th place with a pretty big gap between 5 and 6.

Flobbito

Quote from: MyView on January 12, 2019, 09:19:41 am
The WS players probably came in thinking easy win. They beat SH by 30 earlier in the season and the girls also knew the Lady Rebels were without a starter last night.

At SH I guess? Tough place to play.

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Flobbito on January 12, 2019, 07:50:17 am
I wasn't there last night, I was concerned that WV might get the sweep on some away games. Glad to see the boys come through. What happened with the WV coach?
The little short ref wanted to take over the game and squires didn't like it. After MVE shot the 40th free throw squires got upset. There was a shoving match between 2 players and the lil guy only T'd up the WV player. The game got out of hand and was quite embarrassing. The lil man also informed WV he would be reffing their next game at concord. He was classless. The other 2 gentlemen calling did a great job. It only takes one to change an outcome tho.

thebigman3

thebigman3

Quote from: MyView on January 12, 2019, 09:19:41 am
Pretty sure WSGF best player is hurt though

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 12, 2019, 10:44:20 am
Nobody

Takes a while for a program to get used to someone that doesn't recruit and coaches... 🤷

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 12, 2019, 11:04:39 am
Takes a while for a program to get used to someone that doesn't recruit and coaches... 🤷
🤦🏻‍♂️ Smh. Say what you want. No matter the players he had his style never changed. Iso, P&R, drive and kick.  He just never over complicated basketball. But for some reason I guess that means he never coached.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 12, 2019, 11:45:31 am
🤦🏻‍♂️ Smh. Say what you want. No matter the players he had his style never changed. Iso, P&R, drive and kick.  He just never over complicated basketball. But for some reason I guess that means he never coached.

I was just voicing the board sentiment haha

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 12, 2019, 12:07:32 pm
I was just voicing the board sentiment haha
Certainly voicing Sacks for sure! I thought it was very well worded and quite succinct

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 09:24:29 am
The little short ref wanted to take over the game and squires didn't like it. After MVE shot the 40th free throw squires got upset. There was a shoving match between 2 players and the lil guy only T'd up the WV player. The game got out of hand and was quite embarrassing. The lil man also informed WV he would be reffing their next game at concord. He was classless. The other 2 gentlemen calling did a great job. It only takes one to change an outcome tho.
Cmon Motown we've all been to WV! Gotta come strong or go home!!

Sports Loser

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 12, 2019, 10:45:19 am
Ive watched them play a few times this year.  What happened to the Bailey girl? 

Sports Loser

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 09:24:29 am
So the ref caused the beat down?

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Sports Loser on January 12, 2019, 03:14:57 pm
So the ref caused the beat down?
MVE is a good team. Actually I'm friends with the coach. A ref can change the momentum in a hurry. It happened last night. WV went from up 4 at the half to down 15 after several fouls and a few techs. Other than the ref tho I got to give props to #21 for MVE. He was the difference. In a game where there were players mouthing each other the kid never mouthed anyone and dominated the game on both ends.

Flobbito

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 03:37:34 pm
MVE is a good team. Actually I'm friends with the coach. A ref can change the momentum in a hurry. It happened last night. WV went from up 4 at the half to down 15 after several fouls and a few techs. Other than the ref tho I got to give props to #21 for MVE. He was the difference. In a game where there were players mouthing each other the kid never mouthed anyone and dominated the game on both ends.

He is good, sophomore too, what happened to the ninth grader from WV that was so good last year?  I didn't see him in the game or on the bench at WV earlier this year.

Bigleague

What you had is two teams with horrible attitudes

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Flobbito on January 12, 2019, 03:48:50 pm
He is good, sophomore too, what happened to the ninth grader from WV that was so good last year?  I didn't see him in the game or on the bench at WV earlier this year.
He transfered to Sacred Heart

Sports Loser

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 03:37:34 pm
Did the ref cause it or did the MVE cause it?  Come on now

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Sports Loser on January 12, 2019, 04:23:00 pm
Did the ref cause it or did the MVE cause it?  Come on now
Do you have any stats?  Wondering how many free throws MVE shot. I'm still scratching my head over the girls team. I've watched them play a lot over the years and they always fight and scrap. I thought they quit last night.

Flobbito

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 04:28:20 pm
Do you have any stats?  Wondering how many free throws MVE shot. I'm still scratching my head over the girls team. I've watched them play a lot over the years and they always fight and scrap. I thought they quit last night.

They've been a mystery to me this year too, before the break they had really started to come together, and seem to have a good chemistry, but have been cold, dropping three games since.

Flobbito

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 04:21:03 pm
He transfered to Sacred Heart

I guess he is having to sit since its a private school, I don't remember seeing him there either.

Kkbrad

Speaking of sitting. Does WV coach have to sit out next game since he was ejected?

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Kkbrad on January 12, 2019, 04:42:20 pm
Speaking of sitting. Does WV coach have to sit out next game since he was ejected?
yes the sophomore is sitting out at Sacred Heart. I believe squires will have to sit out the next game at concord

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 12, 2019, 04:45:40 pm
yes the sophomore is sitting out at Sacred Heart. I believe squires will have to sit out the next game at concord
Yep the looong slow walk of shame will gitcha ever time

riccoar

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 12, 2019, 10:45:19 am
Gentry has a bad ankle sprain.  Suffered in the game against Quitman at the Lake Classic.

thebigman3

Quote from: riccoar on January 14, 2019, 08:55:29 am
Gentry has a bad ankle sprain.  Suffered in the game against Quitman at the Lake Classic.
Good win for Sacred, but I believe if she's on the floor WSGF takes this one.

riccoar

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 14, 2019, 11:48:45 am
Good win for Sacred, but I believe if she's on the floor WSGF takes this one.
They beat Sacred by 26 earlier in the year.  She's in the rotation and most definitely it's a win.  Still with the other players, they should not have lost.  With a tight race for the four spots in conference, you can't drop games like those.

Flobbito

Quote from: riccoar on January 14, 2019, 08:55:29 am

That makes more sense then. She's a very good player for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas