• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 Tournament at Flippin

Started by @CurryLegion, February 20, 2012, 02:01:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

herewego

herewego

@CurryLegion

51-26 after 3 Allen with 18 and 8 steals, and Carlton Mitchell with 11.

herewego

nightowl

ISU7

February 25, 2012, 12:51:24 am #105 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 12:55:03 am by ISU7
Quote from: NEark tigers on February 24, 2012, 01:46:36 pm
I thought that Rivercrest would pull that one out........

ISU7, since that Rivercrest's season is over, boy that leaves plenty of
track and field time......lol ;D ;D ;D
RiverCrest season is never over you must forgot about our girls. We had two teams in REMEMBER. ;D ;D And as far as Track we are the two time defending Champs. Like I told you before we win titles in more than one sport, something you wouldnt know about YET  ;D ;D ;D Hopefully yall can replace us as basketball champs, since Earle couldnt live up to all the hype they had in football once again.  :-X you think. Good luck Neark  tigers. lol  lol 8)

oldtimer

Googlymoogly

oldtimer

Googlymoogly

Bergman 63, Manila 54  FINAL

Bergman outscored Manila 31-12 in fourth quarter

@CurryLegion

I think Rivercrest will match up well with Mt. View and I think it will be a good game. Game on radio on 103.3!

Googlymoogly

Rivercrest 12, Mtn View 8 after one quarter

Googlymoogly

Googlymoogly

Googlymoogly

Mtn View making a run, cut to 44-40

Googlymoogly

Googlymoogly

got all the way to 46-45 but Rivercrest up 49-45 now

Googlymoogly

Rivercrest 53, Mtn View 45  FINAL

85 panther fan

Googlymoogly

Earle up 25-12 with five minutes left in the first half

Googlymoogly

85 panther fan

Googlymoogly

85 panther fan

Googlymoogly

Earle 51, Mountain View 37   FINAL

85 panther fan

NEark tigers

Thanks for the updates and info! Gook luck to all Region3 teams!!!!!!

Lets represent North/Northeast Arkansas...

85 panther fan

@CurryLegion

How did you guys think that Flippin did in hosting the Region 3 Tournament?

85 panther fan

For the most part it was great, but as with several other places the main problem was parking.

oldtimer

Wonderful, bocatfanforlife good job by everyone, Need to get more parking.

Head Lion

Flippin did a good job, people were real hospitable. Spiked hair ref thought everyone came to watch him ref, instead of see the kids play ball. That is not the host schools fault, parking a little short. I think the crowds were down from previous years, the high gas prices might impacted some. I enjoyed Flippin schools and good luck to your girls this week.

85 panther fan

You are right about the ref Lion. We have had to put up with him for years. Seems like the refs are getting worse each year.

Head Lion

I officiated and umpired for 25 years and there are a few pieces of advice that i would give young officials. 1. Know the rules, have good mechanics, be consistent ( loose or tight, small or big strike zone) and last. PARENTS AND FANS SHOW UP TO WATCH THE KIDS PLAY AND NOT YOU OFFICIATE, the less you are noticed the better.

85 panther fan

coltmom#10

Quote from: Head Lion on February 26, 2012, 09:16:53 pm
I officiated and umpired for 25 years and there are a few pieces of advice that i would give young officials. 1. Know the rules, have good mechanics, be consistent ( loose or tight, small or big strike zone) and last. PARENTS AND FANS SHOW UP TO WATCH THE KIDS PLAY AND NOT YOU OFFICIATE, the less you are noticed the better.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas