• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren @ monticello

Started by #1 STUNNA, August 30, 2007, 05:32:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

i know its early but what are your predictions

RisonRacingFan

Warren by how ever much they want to score.

LJ06

The_Preacher

Well I will be there to witness whatever takes place. Warren needs to  really come out strong again and show the rest of that area they mean business. Whatever classification they may be in

hoot85

I believe that Warren could beat just about any team in the state so this should be a easy contest for the Jacks

dc24

luvdemjacks

I think that Warren will win this game, but PLEASE don't underestimate any team...Any team can have an OFF night, just like Any team can have the best game of their season..In OTHER words..DON'T TAKE ANY TEAM LIGHTLY..play every game like its your last....I LOVE YOU GUYS...GO JACKS GO.....FINISH IT!!!!!

Papa Billie™

Quote from: hoot85 on August 30, 2007, 07:47:53 pm
I believe that Warren could beat just about any team in the state so this should be a easy contest for the Jacks

The 2 words that make all of the difference...Cause the Scrappers are waiting and you can't beat them....lol...and that's a fact, Jack....SS   ;D

The_Preacher

Everybody  has to remember it's all about getting there and no one is there yet. and Sorry super duper, the scrappers are along way from there. They could get there but it is highly unlikely. You are like some others  still living in the past. We will see how the new team fairs this year last year is gone. and this years team is untested but time will tell.

luvdemjacks

LETS GO JACKS......Should be an excellent crowd tonight...I for one can't wait until kickoff......

Jimbo Morphis

foxhole1220

Warren will win this one...the jacks will get tested this year but I don't think it will this one...warren 42-12

The Big "O"

BIGGOAT60

LJ06

What the crap are you smokin?

BIGGOAT60

BIGGOAT60

changed my mind monticello 10 warren 0

LJ06

Ah shoulda looked at your name...well "BIGGOAT60", Monticello will get a rude awakening just like Sheridan did.  Heck the billy goats only beat a very bad Hamburg team by 21.  Looks like seven wins over Monticello in a row...and counting ;)

chilly gilly

Mercy rule in Effect!   Jacks' PIMPSLAPPIN' Billies Bigtime!

urban legend

Billies jump to an early 7-0 lead....hold it for all of two minutes.....Warren scores 49 unanswered to win by 42.

hogs25

BringbckSingletary

policeman

Uncle Ivan

BringbckSingletary

12-7 with 730 left in 2nd, 2 touchdown passes for hayden smith, and monticello scored on a qb keeper, they're saying haskell is runnin everyone over

policeman

LJ06

Warren has an off night but still blows out the opponent.  Started off slow and sluggish.  Only a 24-7 halftime lead, but took control of the game in second half.

Warren 43
Monticello 14

Warren QB Hayden Smith passes for 271 yards, 5 touchdowns and 1 interception

beaufort

The Jacks woke up 2 minuets before half. Come on guys. Get your 7 TDs, then give the rest some playtime. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas