• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clinton t shirts

Started by #1 STUNNA, November 17, 2006, 10:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

clinton t-shirts are a big sale at warrens jim hurley stadium as they man handle warren

not

Warren killed yall and that what happens when you get on the board and run your mouth about the big dogs

Dragline

I didn't see any for sale at the game, I was hoping to pick up a dozen or so cheap. 

Clinton seemed to be very familiar with cheap tonight.

jeebus

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 17, 2006, 10:32:38 pm
clinton t-shirts are a big sale at warrens jim hurley stadium as they man handle warren

not

Warren killed yall and that what happens when you get on the board and run your mouth about the big dogs

Stunna, they wasn't "mouthing" they were trying to get some momentum in Clinton.

Garo

not

They still 15 cents?  Congrats to the Jacks.

smitty5

like i said......i would have givin $10 to every clinton fan if they would have won.....they didnt deserve to be in the playoffs

FootballGuy43

I would not go that far. They played well enough obviously to be a playoff team. Warren is just a better football team on this night.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Seminole Pride on November 17, 2006, 10:35:09 pm

not

Stunna, they wasn't "mouthing" they were trying to get some momentum in Clinton.

It's sad that Stunna is such an idiot that you had to spell it out for him.

Good game Warren.

beaufort

Quote from: Garo on November 17, 2006, 10:35:59 pm

not

Most Clinton fans left at half. So no T-Shirts  where around.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: beaufort on November 17, 2006, 11:30:49 pm
Quote from: Garo on November 17, 2006, 10:35:59 pm

not

Most Clinton fans left at half. So no T-Shirts  where around.

Wrong, barely any fans left until the end of the game.

#1 STUNNA

they should have just stayed home and saved there 4 dollars and there gas money

jake jimmons you had this coming so just take it like a man

hembree also said thanks for firing his boys up

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 17, 2006, 11:56:16 pm
they should have just stayed home and saved there 4 dollars and there gas money

jake jimmons you had this coming so just take it like a man

hembree also said thanks for firing his boys up

If they needed some anonymous posts on a message board then God help them against CAC and possibly Nashville. 

Also, you misspelled Jake Timmons (or Take Jimmons) and used the wrong variation of their.  You must be on an honors scholarship.

smitty5

#1 STUNNA

what are you an english teacher, just take it man we killed yall easily

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 18, 2006, 12:05:21 am
what are you an english teacher, just take it man we killed yall easily

I'm not an English teacher, I just have basic English and typing skills.  You should look into developing some of those. 

You guys won, so yippee.  Congratulations and good luck, because you got about no chance of beating Nashville.

#1 STUNNA

just like yall didnt deserve to be in the playoffs

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 18, 2006, 12:10:38 am
just like yall didnt deserve to be in the playoffs

Can you think of anything new?  Instead you have to copy some other idiot's post to try to annoy me.  That's not pathetic at all.  Enjoy your victory, you won't be in the playoffs much longer.

#1 STUNNA

ahh sore loser, maybe youll get lucky next year and win your third playoff game

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 18, 2006, 12:20:39 am

Wow, you really put a lot of thought into that reply.  If that's the best you can do, I'm done for the night.

#1 STUNNA

you should have stopped before the warren game cause im not going to stop

Dragline

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:23:19 am
Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 18, 2006, 12:20:39 am

Wow, you really put a lot of thought into that reply.  If that's the best you can do, I'm done for the night.

No Jettrow, if you are going to do an accurate impersonation of the Clinton team you have got to quit, then throw a couple of cheap shots.

I'm sure you are good for a couple of cheap shots.

beaufort

Enjoy your victory, you won't be in the playoffs much longer.
[/quote]

That's what you have been saying all week...

seark66

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:08:31 amYou guys won, so yippee.  Congratulations and good luck, because you got about no chance of beating Nashville.

Ah, yes, you are the source for everything football in Arkansas.

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:15:32 amCan you think of anything new?  Instead you have to copy some other idiot's post to try to annoy me.  That's not pathetic at all.  Enjoy your victory, you won't be in the playoffs much longer.

Warren - 41
Clinton - 12

Cry us a river...

A JETS MI MONK

Okay, here goes.

#1 Stunna: By all means, continue posting.  I'm glad you have something that brings meaning to your pitiful life.  

beaufort: I said Clinton would upset, I was wrong, either way you guys aren't going to win State.  Good Luck.  It won't happen.

Dragline:  Clever use of namecalling, that hasn't gotten old at all.  You may think that Clinton quit, but it looked to me that they were still out there playing hard up until the end of the game.  As for the cheap shots, there were some.  They shouldn't have happened, but let's not canonize Warren.  I hope you're not so oblivious that you didn't see some of the cheap shots leveled by the Warren players.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: seark66 on November 18, 2006, 12:40:33 am
Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:08:31 amYou guys won, so yippee.  Congratulations and good luck, because you got about no chance of beating Nashville.

Ah, yes, you are the source for everything football in Arkansas.

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:15:32 amCan you think of anything new?  Instead you have to copy some other idiot's post to try to annoy me.  That's not pathetic at all.  Enjoy your victory, you won't be in the playoffs much longer.

Warren - 41
Clinton - 12

Cry us a river...

Uhm, Okay.  I never claimed to know everything about Arkansas football.  I just know more than you do about everything in life.  It's a fact.  And I'm not crying that we lost.  Clinton lost, oh well.  It happens.  You'll know what I'm talking about next week.

beaufort

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:45:00 am
Okay, here goes.

#1 Stunna: By all means, continue posting.  I'm glad you have something that brings meaning to your pitiful life.  

beaufort: I said Clinton would upset, I was wrong, either way you guys aren't going to win State.  Good Luck.  It won't happen.Dragline:  Clever use of namecalling, that hasn't gotten old at all.  You may think that Clinton quit, but it looked to me that they were still out there playing hard up until the end of the game.  As for the cheap shots, there were some.  They shouldn't have happened, but let's not canonize Warren.  I hope you're not so oblivious that you didn't see some of the cheap shots leveled by the Warren players.

If that's your prediction....Then I like Warren's chances of Winning.   GOOOO JACKS!!!!!!!!!

seark66

QuoteUhm, Okay.  I never claimed to know everything about Arkansas football.  I just know more than you do about everything in life.  It's a fact.  And I'm not crying that we lost.  Clinton lost, oh well.  It happens.  You'll know what I'm talking about next week.

It'll be ok. Your team got embarrassed. You got embarrassed for making foolish promises. Don't be too hard on yourself.

petey24g

the lumberjacks played well, although targeting the team with trahs talk is very classy, and if we didnt deserve to be in the playoffs why were we in the 2nd round

seark66

Quote from: petey24g on November 18, 2006, 12:57:46 am
the lumberjacks played well, although targeting the team with trahs talk is very classy, and if we didnt deserve to be in the playoffs why were we in the 2nd round

Almost as classy as the multiple personal fouls Clinton committed.

LJ06

LJ06

Quote from: Take Jimmons aka Jet on November 18, 2006, 12:45:00 am
Okay, here goes.

beaufort: I said Clinton would upset, I was wrong, either way you guys aren't going to win State.  Good Luck.  It won't happen.

Dragline:  Clever use of namecalling, that hasn't gotten old at all.  You may think that Clinton quit, but it looked to me that they were still out there playing hard up until the end of the game.  As for the cheap shots, there were some.  They shouldn't have happened, but let's not canonize Warren.  I hope you're not so oblivious that you didn't see some of the cheap shots leveled by the Warren players.

Lemme tell you something about those cheap shots bud.  Clinton is down 34-0 at halftime and I'm assuming Clinton's coach just told his players to start throwin cheat shots or something because it happened on every drive in the second half.  If Warren threw any it was only after Clinton already did it numerous times, in which case any team would do in response to having so many cheap shots thrown at them.  You know its kinda like if you want to play dirty, well we can play dirtier.

xacto

I want to start this post by saying I'm from Clinton.  Our boys had a good season and I am proud of them. I was also pleased by the number of fans that made the long trip last night and they all did stay until the game was over.  Warren is a better team than us, they play a style of game that we are not used to seeing.  The personal foul penalties have haunted this team(Clinton) in just about every game they played this year. They killed us against Clarksville and if they don't get control of that it will kill us next year. Thank you seniors for a great season and underclassmen work HARD to be an even better team next year.

Go Warren.

#1 STUNNA

take jimmons im just trying to make you mad and you cant take it just like your team couldnt take it

petey24g

good job jakcets you had a great season, spec. waylon bramlett

The Train

Ok...our season is over, and we played hard all through-out pre-season, up until the last game of our post season.  We made it this far together as a team, and just because our seniors are leaving, doesn't mean they aren't still a part of the team.  Just like at every school, they will be a special part of the team for years to come.  But, for some of the posters on here to take shots like ya'll are at us, it just isn't fair to the team or, especially, the seniors.  You say we used cheap shots during the game.  You'll have that.  But, one advantage of being on the field is that you can see what is actually going on, instead of having a fan view.  Whenever a flag is thrown, the team receiving it is the "bad people".  Sometimes the refs only catch something after another thing has already happend.  Stuff happens.  

Warren was a great team.  There are some outstanding athletes on your team that surprised me greatly.  Congrats to ya'll on your victory.  But, in the meantime, we will be building stronger, and harder than ever for next year just in case we get another shot at an upset against ya'll next year. haha.

Now for smitty...I know that there is a big Heber-Clinton rivalry, but it's about time to can it.  You can't be mouthing us when we scored more on the number one defense in the state, than ya'll scored on Nashville...not taking anything at all away from Nashville.  And, I know someone will get on here and say that Warren had their 2nd or 3rd string D in, but they are still a part of the number 1 D.  Congrats on your winning season Heber, but come next year, we will be back avenging our season lol..  Like I said, congrats and good luck to everyone left in playoffs.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: The Train on November 18, 2006, 11:33:09 am
Ok...our season is over, and we played hard all through-out pre-season, up until the last game of our post season.  We made it this far together as a team, and just because our seniors are leaving, doesn't mean they aren't still a part of the team.  Just like at every school, they will be a special part of the team for years to come.  But, for some of the posters on here to take shots like ya'll are at us, it just isn't fair to the team or, especially, the seniors.  You say we used cheap shots during the game.  You'll have that.  But, one advantage of being on the field is that you can see what is actually going on, instead of having a fan view.  Whenever a flag is thrown, the team receiving it is the "bad people".  Sometimes the refs only catch something after another thing has already happend.  Stuff happens.  

Warren was a great team.  There are some outstanding athletes on your team that surprised me greatly.  Congrats to ya'll on your victory.  But, in the meantime, we will be building stronger, and harder than ever for next year just in case we get another shot at an upset against ya'll next year. haha.

Now for smitty...I know that there is a big Heber-Clinton rivalry, but it's about time to can it.  You can't be mouthing us when we scored more on the number one defense in the state, than ya'll scored on Nashville...not taking anything at all away from Nashville.  And, I know someone will get on here and say that Warren had their 2nd or 3rd string D in, but they are still a part of the number 1 D.  Congrats on your winning season Heber, but come next year, we will be back avenging our season lol..  Like I said, congrats and good luck to everyone left in playoffs.

That was a well thought out, intelligent post.  I'm sure someone will be here in the next few minutes to mock you.

The Train

Thank you, haha.  I am sure someone will.  But, its all good.  Thank you so much for being at all of our games, and being a HUGE supporter of Clinton.  It's awsome having fans like you.  It keeps everyone on their toes, and also lightens things up.  Congrats to your bro, I was glad we could give him a TD.  It was awsome.

JacketMom

Good Post (BB) - Train!
Can't wait till next year :D

Super Scrapper

Quote from: The Train on November 18, 2006, 11:40:23 am
Thank you, haha.  I am sure someone will.  But, its all good.  Thank you so much for being at all of our games, and being a HUGE supporter of Clinton.  It's awsome having fans like you.  It keeps everyone on their toes, and also lightens things up.  Congrats to your bro, I was glad we could give him a TD.  It was awsome.

Hey Choo-Choo, Congrats on a great season to you and your YellowJackets!  I am proud of you for the hard work and dedication you put in.   I know you would have liked to have done much more but it was not meant to be this year.  

Warren is a powerful team and I congratulate them on their victory.  I know many of them also.  Coach Bo Hembree is a friend of mine and prepares his teams well.  I have nothing but great respect for the LumberJack program and think we will meet in the "Championship" game at WMS in Dec.  

The trash about Clinton not deserving to be in the playoffs is bull.  Just b/c Warren beat them doesn't make that so.  Nashville beat Heber pretty good but Heber belonged also.  They worked hard and had a good team.  I congratulate Heber also.  Good luck to all who are finished and may you have more success in the future.....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Super Scrapper on November 18, 2006, 12:05:25 pm
Quote from: The Train on November 18, 2006, 11:40:23 am
Thank you, haha.  I am sure someone will.  But, its all good.  Thank you so much for being at all of our games, and being a HUGE supporter of Clinton.  It's awsome having fans like you.  It keeps everyone on their toes, and also lightens things up.  Congrats to your bro, I was glad we could give him a TD.  It was awsome.

Hey Choo-Choo, Congrats on a great season to you and your YellowJackets!  I am proud of you for the hard work and dedication you put in.   I know you would have liked to have done much more but it was not meant to be this year.  

Warren is a powerful team and I congratulate them on their victory.  I know many of them also.  Coach Bo Hembree is a friend of mine and prepares his teams well.  I have nothing but great respect for the LumberJack program and think we will meet in the "Championship" game at WMS in Dec.  

The trash about Clinton not deserving to be in the playoffs is bull.  Just b/c Warren beat them doesn't make that so.  Nashville beat Heber pretty good but Heber belonged also.  They worked hard and had a good team.  I congratulate Heber also.  Good luck to all who are finished and may you have more success in the future.....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

Good Post SS. 

butamare1

Well i was bad wrong on that game!That was like men playing boys.But i do have 50 T-shirts for sale dirt cheap.If interested give me a pm.

JackSmack

Ya, the sandhilljackets kinda had a rough night.....I was surprised that PG didn't go down though!

AirWarren

Well, I could get on here and just bash the crap out clinton and embarrass them, but I'm not. They pretty much took care of that for themselves last night. If you know nothing about a team or their style of play, keep your mouth shut and come and play football. Keep the trash talking to a minimum on FF.  The game was over in the first quarter and the 12 points came against pretty much our freshman team. I think it is pretty embarrassing for a team when a player throws a cheap shot, looks to the crowd, and gets them pumped up for it....and the crowd RESPONDS with claps! That was interesting nevertheless. Then again, that was the only way they could touch us because we were blowing right by them with ease. I'm done, congrats on your season Clinton. Good luck with your season next year.

Go Jacks!

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2006, 02:46:04 pm
Well, I could get on here and just bash the crap out clinton and embarrass them, but I'm not. They pretty much took care of that for themselves last night. If you know nothing about a team or their style of play, keep your mouth shut and come and play football. Keep the trash talking to a minimum on FF.  The game was over in the first quarter and the 12 points came against pretty much our freshman team. I think it is pretty embarrassing for a team when a player throws a cheap shot, looks to the crowd, and gets them pumped up for it....and the crowd RESPONDS with claps! That was interesting nevertheless. Then again, that was the only way they could touch us because we were blowing right by them with ease. I'm done, congrats on your season Clinton. Good luck with your season next year.

Go Jacks!

We never cheered for a cheap shot.  We did cheer when the refs made a call at one point because they took about 3 minutes to figure out where they were and what was going on.

Big Bear 51

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2006, 02:46:04 pm

Go Jacks!
Man someone nominate this kid for Best Sportmanship. Hey buddy your an sir. Whatever happened to players being humble?

Clinton don't listen to punks like this. GREAT SEASON GUYS

#1 STUNNA

A JETS MI MONK

I guess he's just some random idiot.

#1 STUNNA

hes not an idiot either, you dont have much room to talk

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 19, 2006, 10:45:06 pm
hes not an idiot either, you dont have much room to talk

Yes he is and yes I do.

#1 STUNNA

JonBoltin