• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

where will mcgehee stand

Started by $h@wty32, September 16, 2006, 11:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$h@wty32

where will mcgehee finish at the end of the season

Made

I think there is a possibility that they can come out and do well in conference.  However it would be extremely surprising if they finish any higher than 4th in conference.  I feel like they will be in a hard battle for 5th place.  There are 3 teams that they have the ability to win against if they bring their a game, and 4 that they will have to pull out a major upset against to make the play-offs.  I see this as a building year for the owls with the potential to regain there strong hold in the conference.

#1 STUNNA

Eaglemaniac

I don't think they will even make the playoffs. I wasn't very impressed with them last Friday. I don't see them being able to stop any team with a good offense.

DaOwlKid

Really?  I feel these Owls can play with anybody when we're on top of it.  I see a playoff berth!

#1 STUNNA

owl_80

i believe that mcgehee might have a positive outcome for this season if they would get with it in practice and work there butts off !!

head_hunter2

For somebody who mcgehee beat you sure talk alot Eaglemaniac... yall waont make the playoffs for sure

MacTown_MNG

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 17, 2006, 08:53:43 pm
I don't think they will even make the playoffs. I wasn't very impressed with them last Friday. I don't see them being able to stop any team with a good offense.

Well u just told us and the hold 4a that ya'll offense aint good cause we beat ya'll(Crossett) ;D :-X

#1 STUNNA

mcgehee still will not make the playoffs, beat a good team and then talk

youngreed

dude i'm tired of people sayin this do u kno we weren't suppose to win any of the games we have won this far but we will beat hamburg since there a ''REAL TEAM''

#1 STUNNA

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: head_hunter2 on September 23, 2006, 11:54:45 am
For somebody who mcgehee beat you sure talk alot Eaglemaniac... yall waont make the playoffs for sure

I'll repeat this McGehee is not a great team. You haven't beaten a great team. Until you do beat someone good I won't say you are good. Hamburg is more physical than any team you have played so far. They have good WR and a punishing RB, an excellant kicker and a defense that swarms the ball. You beat Hamburg and I give you credit. Until then i'll keep talking my crap.

youngreed

u doin all dis talkin how many games have yall won

dogfan

For the benefit of any one who will potentially play McGehee, Star City's offense was seriously disabled the entire game. The starting QB went out on the first play, and the second string played with an injured leg the rest of the game. This seriously limited star citys ability to execute their offensive scheme.

youngreed

it doesn't matter we shut your running back down

heathwaldrop

Quote from: youngreed on September 23, 2006, 01:34:39 pm
u doin all dis talkin how many games have yall won

You keep missing the point. How many games that anybody else has won is immaterial. Your boy started the thread to talk about McGehee, and you can't get mad at people for stating an opinion that differs from your own on a thread requesting opinions. He even gave really good reasons for why he believes that Hamburg will win the football game and why he believes that McGehee won't make the playoffs.

I feel that the jury's still out...aside from Warren and Dollarway I don't know which teams are locks for the playoffs from the 4A-8. I wouldn't say at this point that McGehee won't make it. I also wouldn't say that McGehee will.

head_hunter2

Well i like to debate so i will do that until you see that we will make the playoffs... dollarway hasn't won a game but we won't make the playoffs get real

heathwaldrop

Quote from: head_hunter2 on September 23, 2006, 07:40:58 pm
dollarway hasn't won a game but we won't make the playoffs get real

Dollarway has played a defending state runner-up, possibly the state's best team a level above it and arguably the best team in the state at this level. Played just three games with one open week.

McGehee has beaten DERMOTT (I couldn't even remember where Dermott had fallen to but as it turns out it's one of the weakest 2A programs in the state), a watered-down Star City team and one of the bottom five teams in Class 5A. And oh yeah, the Owls were mercy-ruled 40-0 by a team a classificaiton below them.

Maybe YOU should "get real."

heathwaldrop

Guy starts a thread asking for opinions about where a team stands and then you guys start getting testy about the replies. Don't ask for opinions on an opinionated message board and then get your panties in a tangle when people give them.

Typical newbies...if you guys still are hanging around the board by week seven or eight, I hope that you've learned a thing or three.

youngreed

I think Mcgehee will have a playoff berth if there defense keeps playing like they are right now.

head_hunter2

lionfan25

Hamburg will beat McGehee this Friday night.  Hamburg is a stronger team and with this week being homecoming, the team is pumped.  Watch out owls, you are enter the DEN OF SENN!

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: lionfan25 on September 25, 2006, 01:37:11 pm
Watch out owls, you are enter the DEN OF SENN!

Now that's pretty good!

Jimbo Morphis

heathwaldrop

Quote from: oldman on September 28, 2006, 12:15:30 am
thought he coached at crossett?

Used to, although he's been out of coaching for several years now. This year he became the principal at Hamburg High.

Jimbo Morphis

he is a great guy. wife is from mcgehee, she is better than him.

casper07

Hamburg will win this one hands down. I still think Warren will win the league with Dollarway,Hamburg,Fordyce and Dumas to follow. Mcgehee, Star City, and Dewitt round out the bottom.

Eaglemaniac

momof3

Quote from: heathwaldrop on September 28, 2006, 12:45:31 am

Used to, although he's been out of coaching for several years now. This year he became the principal at Hamburg High.

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 28, 2006, 01:36:16 pm

Principle at Hamburg High now.

Gee...is he the principal at Hamburg now?  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas