• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dumas at Hamburg

Started by #!gocats, October 30, 2012, 03:37:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#!gocats

Why no Dumas vs Hamburg thread? 

CounterPunch

Only a few Dumas posters left and not sure if a hamburg poster exists.

your name here

bobo must have gotten solitary last year

CounterPunch

Quote from: your name here on October 30, 2012, 08:22:24 pm
I heard they executed him. They brought back the electric chair, just for him.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2012, 08:32:11 pm
Quote from: your name here on October 30, 2012, 08:22:24 pm
I heard they executed him. They brought back the electric chair, just for him.
i heard bobo now resides at cummins..could just be a rumor..

bleedspurple

OK. On paper Hamburg should win this one by 2 TDs. That's what the Billies thought also. If the Bobcats can play with the urgency that they have shown the past 2 weeks, the score could easily be reversed, in my opinion. If the Cats defense continues its improvements in playing assignment football, and the offense eliminates mistakes I will take the Bobcats by 2 TDs.

CounterPunch

Quote from: bleedspurple on October 30, 2012, 09:27:21 pm
OK. On paper Hamburg should win this one by 2 TDs. That's what the Billies thought also. If the Bobcats can play with the urgency that they have shown the past 2 weeks, the score could easily be reversed, in my opinion. If the Cats defense continues its improvements in playing assignment football, and the offense eliminates mistakes I will take the Bobcats by 2 TDs.
Trust me, Dumas won't beat Hamburg. No comparison between them and Monticello. Just my good ole crappy opinion.

Wyvonne

Love my cats but got to go Hamburg by 7 on this one

AirWarren

You hit hamburg's qb and running backs hard and they will fold. They do not have an effective passing game either.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2012, 01:19:57 am
You hit hamburg's qb and running backs hard and they will fold. They do not have an effective passing game either.

CP hit this one right on the head

AirWarren

CP and his overtime at work has helped his posting knowledge.

The man is growing up as we speak on FF and is earning some credibility!

loyal fan

at least Dumas is improving at the right time.

LJ06

Quote from: loyal fan on October 31, 2012, 08:30:33 am
at least Dumas is improving at the right time.

They can beat Hamburg if they play like they did last week instead of how they played against SC and Warren. 

LJ06

Man there are like no posters from either team on this board anymore!

bulldoggfan23

Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2012, 09:36:06 am
bobo is to busy running from the law as we speak, still haven't caught him.

phdefense

Quote from: bulldoggfan23 on October 31, 2012, 11:52:10 am
Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2012, 09:36:06 am
bobo is to busy running from the law as we speak, still haven't caught him.
He's just a good ole boy, never mean'n no harm. Beats all you ever saw been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

True_Fan9

AW idk how you can say our Rb's will fold if you hit them. I mean Harris, the best running back in the conference, didnt play. Rachel only touched the ball 5 to 6 times and our 3rd back didnt play either. So you honestly you hadnt seen our top backs all together. And Harris would have been delivering the licks, not receiving them

GoHard

Hamburg's defense is still the best in the conference.  The lion offense couldn't get things going last week which gave warren great field position all night.  Their defense is just hacked off enough to pitch a shut out. Don't expect an easy game bobcats. Lions by 21

AirWarren

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 31, 2012, 12:54:56 pm
AW idk how you can say our Rb's will fold if you hit them. I mean Harris, the best running back in the conference, didnt play. Rachel only touched the ball 5 to 6 times and our 3rd back didnt play either. So you honestly you hadnt seen our top backs all together. And Harris would have been delivering the licks, not receiving them

From what I saw, yes they folded. Warren hit them and hit them good in the 3rd quarter and we ended up scoring 30 unanswered points when our defense woke up.

If you put Harris in, we would have hit him too. With the same outcome.

LJ06

October 31, 2012, 08:18:35 pm #19 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:20:21 pm by LJ06
Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 31, 2012, 12:54:56 pm

Ah don't start the could woulda shoulda.  Hamburg played very hard, up until the point you started facing adversity and judging from all the personal fouls, didn't take it too well.  It wouldn't have matter if Harris played or not.  We bew up your running attack for most of the game.  One TD you guys got in the 1st half was by way of a HB pass and the only TD Hamburg scored in the second half was after we put our Freshmen in.  Good luck in the playoffs though.  The Lions will be a tough out for Ozark most likely.

#1 Fan

Not saying if Harris would've played the outcome would have been different. But haven't you guys been saying the woulda coulda shoulda stuff all year about the non conference games?

LJ06

Quote from: #1 Fan on October 31, 2012, 10:51:42 pm
Not saying if Harris would've played the outcome would have been different. But haven't you guys been saying the woulda coulda shoulda stuff all year about the non conference games?

We lost to Shiloh, PA, and CF fair and square.  It happens.

AirWarren

Again. Why do people still bring up non conference. We haven't talk about non conference since non conference.

We got our tails handed to us. Plain and simple.

Then we came into 8-4a and handed people's tails to them. Best thing for us was playing teams like we did. No one can show us something we haven't seen before. Including your team last week. I wish Morris would have been playing. That way our boys could have lit him up too. That way we wouldn't have to hear this BS coming from yall's mouths. It would not have made a difference. Plain and simple.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2012, 10:55:42 pm
Again. Why do people still bring up non conference. We haven't talk about non conference since non conference.

We got our tails handed to us. Plain and simple.

Then we came into 8-4a and handed people's tails to them. Best thing for us was playing teams like we did. No one can show us something we haven't seen before. Including your team last week. I wish Morris would have been playing. That way our boys could have lit him up too. That way we wouldn't have to hear this BS coming from yall's mouths. It would not have made a difference. Plain and simple.

Because a certain few couldn't quit talking about it!  Hint:  they are currently moving up quickly on your most hated teams list ha!

AirWarren

Yeah they are. I can't stand them because of their refs anyways.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2012, 10:59:02 pm
Yeah they are. I can't stand them because of their refs anyways.

Maybe we'll get lucky and get a return trip this season.

AirWarren

Eh, I'm already dreading a trip there next year.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2012, 11:02:48 pm
Eh, I'm already dreading a trip there next year.

Wait we talking the same teams here?

AirWarren

ha, Im talking about Hamburg!

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2012, 11:08:17 pm
ha, Im talking about Hamburg!

Haha I was talking bout the birdies

AirWarren

I speaketh no more of them. They aren't worth my time.

True_Fan9

You act like Warren is the only team who can hit... You act like nobody else hits hard. I mean yes warren does bring it but so does Monticello and SC. And yeah warren won and we didn't handle adversity well I agree.

rdhill

i agree i have stayed quiet . i know warren handed it to us but the game might have been diffrent had #6 been available. would we have won ? no but the game would have been much more competitive.

AirWarren

Should have would have could have.

You may can hit but we hit and got the win. I don't really care about Monticello or SC. We hit them hard too and got the Win, still.

I'll say it again. Even if you had your player, we still would have curb stomped you in the second half like we did. It would not have made a difference.

rdhill

November 01, 2012, 02:43:28 am #34 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:49:16 am by rdhill
yes sir! 2 and done lumberquack sir.

AirWarren

2 and done? I am assuming you are referencing a playoff run that we will have right?

In reference TO Hamburg, finally nice to see you in the playoffs for once.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on November 01, 2012, 04:36:20 am
2 and done? I am assuming you are referencing a playoff run that we will have right?

In reference TO Hamburg, finally nice to see you in the playoffs for once.
ouch

CounterPunch

November 01, 2012, 10:39:16 am #37 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 10:41:20 am by CounterPunch
Quote from: GoHard on October 31, 2012, 07:08:12 pm
Hamburg's defense is still the best in the conference.  The lion offense couldn't get things going last week which gave warren great field position all night.  Their defense is just hacked off enough to pitch a shut out. Don't expect an easy game bobcats. Lions by 21
Hamburg gave up 40 something to Warren. The best defense in the conference is Warren. Again, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, but it's the truth.

your name here

I think best defense in the conference must be a week to week thing. Your 2nd half defense played us better than theirs did the whole game.

CounterPunch

Quote from: your name here on November 01, 2012, 10:41:01 am
I think best defense in the conference must be a week to week thing. Your 2nd half defense played us better than theirs did the whole game.
Star City has a good "2nd half" defense. We have to put a whole game together from here out.

LJ06

It's your style of offense. Always has given us the most trouble over the years.

Lions84

The Ding Dong Daddys from Dumas get thumped this week.

mossflyer

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 01, 2012, 10:42:23 am
Star City has a good "2nd half" defense. We have to put a whole game together from here out.
Star City has a one half defense.  It can come either in the first or the second. 

True_Fan9

21-0 Lions 5:46 left in 2nd quarter

toobad4u993

Instead of sticking with what worked last week they switched up the offense again. Last week they ran a single back pistol with a couple wide. This week it is basically an offset I. Two tight ends, one wide, FB and HB. It's not workjng

True_Fan9

loyal fan

Quiet on FF when Dumas fans are not posting.  I'll hand it to ya.  You guys are pationate.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas