• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SAU GSC Baseball Champions 2006

Started by hornets23byers, May 11, 2006, 07:14:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornets23byers

Sau beat west alabama for the Championship today 4-3  SAU will likely be in the abilene Christian regional......... Triche  hit the 2nd longest hr in the stadium history  3 run homer ........and it was in the USA baseball training facility...

muleriderfan

That is great now the school has two GSC titles since entering the conference in 1997. One in football in 1997 and one in baseball 2006

SouthpawSensation

Congrats for the Muleriders. Keeping it away from Delta State makes it even better.

etex

This was a special season for a special group of players and coaches. They really worked hard and played a very unselfish brand of ball. A lot of senior leadership went a long way and will carry over with next seasons seniors.
I won't be surprised if they repeat next season. Can't wait to see those GSC Championship rings!!
Great job Riders!!

MHSPANTHERS

Quote from: etex on June 22, 2006, 10:36:22 pm
This was a special season for a special group of players and coaches. They really worked hard and played a very unselfish brand of ball. A lot of senior leadership went a long way and will carry over with next seasons seniors.
I won't be surprised if they repeat next season. Can't wait to see those GSC Championship rings!!
Great job Riders!!
The Riders did do a great job and had a special season! Great baseball program to be able to watch at this level. Congrats Mules!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas