• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PercussionMan

Filled up in Russellville last night at $1.91....8 days ago, that was $1.86.

Legend

I go into walmart get $30 on a gift card and always get it under $2.00. The last time was at Alma and I paid 1.80

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 12:17:36 pm
I go into walmart get $30 on a gift card and always get it under $2.00. The last time was at Alma and I paid 1.80

It's regular price 1.93 in Atkins...so..Under $2 isn't special right now...Heck I think Hector is actually under $2

Legend

Thats good for a small town. I dont think Ozark has ever dropped below 2

HorseFeathers

Lions84

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Legend

2.09 Ozark. Caulksville on hwy 22/23 1.99

Jacketman65

I saw some $1.70 gas in Oklahoma over the weekend!

Legend

ricepig

PercussionMan

HorseFeathers

Walter

Legend

Lions84

Pokey03

HorseFeathers

ricepig

$1.099 at Kroger today, with a $.60/gal discount.

Jacketman65

Quote from: ricepig on December 09, 2015, 07:25:25 pm
At that rate, you will be below a dollar in about a week!

Jacketman65

Haven't done the research, but it seems that not too long ago someone stated that gas would not drop below $2.00 a gallon.  Now RP will soon be buying it for less than a buck.  How much farther will it drop?

Lions84

ricepig

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 10, 2015, 10:03:19 am
Quote from: ricepig on December 09, 2015, 07:25:25 pm
At that rate, you will be below a dollar in about a week!

I hope not, that means I'll have spent too much on groceries! $.20 of that discount was doing the surveys online, the other $.40 came from $400 worth of groceries bought in November. I bought my beef tenderloin last month, I doubt I hit the $400 again.

AirWarren

ricepig

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2015, 01:35:51 pm
1.75 at Kroger in Maumelle.

I told you Jonesboro was superior to Maumelle.

AirWarren

Quote from: ricepig on December 10, 2015, 04:40:45 pm

No it just proves you require a lot of groceries!

ricepig

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2015, 04:44:16 pm
Quote from: ricepig on December 10, 2015, 04:40:45 pm

No it just proves you require a lot of groceries!

Well, we eat well! I was just saying $1.69 was far superior to $1.75, lol. We have a great new Kroger Marketplace, so, they get a lot of our business.

AirWarren

The old little Kroger we had in Warren growing up doesn't compare to these Kroger's now. The one here in Maumelle is very nice. And then the one in west little rock on chenal is too. I pop in there occasionally and fill up there some too. Can't beat them.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2015, 07:29:12 pm
The old little Kroger we had in Warren growing up doesn't compare to these Kroger's now. The one here in Maumelle is very nice. And then the one in west little rock on chenal is too. I pop in there occasionally and fill up there some too. Can't beat them.

Bet that Kroger in Warren resembles then one in morrilton...makes me think I'm stepping back in time when I have to go in there

AirWarren

Quote from: HF on December 10, 2015, 07:52:16 pm

Bet that Kroger in Warren resembles then one in morrilton...makes me think I'm stepping back in time when I have to go in there

Exactly!

Lions84

Kroger done a POOR Job keeping up and updating their smaller market Stores.   They just remodeled ours down here in Cleburne Texas last year and we have over 30,000 folks in our town.

PrivateLesson

sevenof400

There is one in Searcy that resembles a trip through the time tunnel as well.  It almost makes one believe Kroger wants to given up on those locations but won't come out and say it.  I do know the Searcy location is awful (from a physical standpoint) - unattractive, insufficient parking, and the store needs considerable updating.  It reminds me of the East Oak street store in Conway some years ago. 

Interestingly enough, the remodeling efforts at / on the East Oak Store have made that location acceptable although it still pales in comparison the the Kroger Marketplace in West Conway.  I guess Kroger couldn't let the east side store completely deteriorate while pouring a ton of money in the west side store.   

Pokey03

Lions84

$1:76 at Walmart last night Cleburne Texas.

Walter

$1.73 in Bryant. I know it must bottom out at some point but I like it dropping.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

AirWarren

Hornet4ever

Walter

sevenof400

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 19, 2015, 01:18:59 pm
1.59 on Towson avenue, Fort Smith.

You realize that RicePig is now in range of getting his Kroger gas for under $1...simply wow.

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 19, 2015, 05:30:15 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 19, 2015, 01:18:59 pm
1.59 on Towson avenue, Fort Smith.

You realize that RicePig is now in range of getting his Kroger gas for under $1...simply wow.

Depends on how much groceries I buy this month, lol. I was hoping the other day it would be under $1, but no such luck. I figure I'm back the my usual $.40-$.50/gal discount for awhile.

AirWarren

I got an.40 cent Kroger discount waiting on my hemi ha.

VHSCoach2

Back around Thanksgiving, my grandparents bought enough stuff at Kroger where they had a full dollar off of their gas. They filled my tank (1/2 full at the time) my cousin's tank (also 1/2 full) and their SUV's tank for $0.95/gal. It cost $33 to fill all three.

I think they bought a lot of gift cards and got four times the fuel points.

Hornet4ever

Heard rumors of gas being 1.57 in Pocola, Oklahoma. Right across the border, but I haven't been over there in the last couple of days to confirm it. Prices are nice right now.

Pokey03

ricepig

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on December 19, 2015, 10:24:41 pm
Back around Thanksgiving, my grandparents bought enough stuff at Kroger where they had a full dollar off of their gas. They filled my tank (1/2 full at the time) my cousin's tank (also 1/2 full) and their SUV's tank for $0.95/gal. It cost $33 to fill all three.

I think they bought a lot of gift cards and got four times the fuel points.

Yeah, $1/gal is the max you can get, and 35 gallons is the max on the amount of gas. It's really a no-brained to me, the gas prices are comparable to anyone in town, and their grocery prices are too.

Pokey03

Good to be home for Christmas, 1.82 @ Murphy USA in Pokey.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

It was $1.55 in Springdale as I was leaving NWA today.

Jacketman65

$2.83 in Vegas
Who wants to move out West?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas