• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Tournaments over Christmas Break

Started by HorseFeathers, December 21, 2013, 11:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Just to help with keeping our records on the standings page updated(I know I'm a week or two behind)...please post the scores...and if you can what tournament your team is participating in, in this thread.

Thanks

Greyhound#1

HF just so i understand u dont want tourny scores of our teams on standing page?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 21, 2013, 11:16:49 pm
HF just so i understand u dont want tourny scores of our teams on standing page?

Here or there....or both...LoL Whereever you feel like posting them really.

keohog

England Boys and Girls will be in the Lonoke Tournament the 26-28.

MomaLion

Clarendon boys playing in the Pine Bluff tourny after Christmas.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: keohog on December 23, 2013, 03:47:27 pm
England Boys and Girls will be in the Lonoke Tournament the 26-28.

I heard des arc was in this one as well.

BigLion10

They are as well as Hazen. Both Des arc boys and girls both play lonoke in the Thursday night cap games

BigLion10

BigLion10

England girls open with Stuttgart at 2:15 in the lonoke tourney followed by the boys playing bald knob at 4:45

BigLion10

England opens with a 57-31 win over neighbor Stuttgart. Play 3a top ten estem tomorrow who's coming off a win over Jessieville ar Jessieville should be a good one

keohog

keohog

BigLion10

England boys missed 19 free throws in a win over bald knob

BigLion10

England boys let one slip away they had won against lonoke.  Up by 8 at half they couldn't hit nothing the 2nd half missing easy shots up close and lay ups

MomaLion

Clarendon beat 4A Dollarway 53-39..I wasn't there but I was told that they didn't play very well at all.  Hopefully they pick up the pace against Dumas tomorrow  :)

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on December 27, 2013, 11:38:07 pm
Clarendon beat 4A Dollarway 53-39..I wasn't there but I was told that they didn't play very well at all.  Hopefully they pick up the pace against Dumas tomorrow  :)

Today will be a big test as Dumas has a good team.

ISU7

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 27, 2013, 09:57:36 pm
England boys let one slip away they had won against lonoke.  Up by 8 at half they couldn't hit nothing the 2nd half missing easy shots up close and lay ups
If it slip away they did have it won... ;D

BigLion10

You know what I mean isu lol we couldn't hit a peg leg man crossing the street in a car the 2nd half of last night's game

mychal6419

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on December 28, 2013, 12:35:00 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on December 27, 2013, 11:38:07 pm

Today will be a big test as Dumas has a good team.
Clarendon beat Dumas 71-49...must not be that good  ;)

MomaLion

Honest question...in a round robin tournament, how is the winner determined if everybody plays everybody? I'm used to the normal format of play till you lose.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: MomaLion on December 29, 2013, 06:00:55 am
Honest question...in a round robin tournament, how is the winner determined if everybody plays everybody? I'm used to the normal format of play till you lose.

Wins vs losses and point differentials

MomaLion

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 29, 2013, 09:03:52 am
Quote from: MomaLion on December 29, 2013, 06:00:55 am

Wins vs losses and point differentials
thanks  :)

neds

In Wynne Holiday tournament today; ECS defeated Hughes by 16 in consolation.

MomaLion

Clarendon won the Pine Bluff tournament with a win over McClellan  :)

BigLion10

Congrats moma that's a huge tournament win

MomaLion

NEA Razorback olfan

MomaLion

Thanks NEA...how did the Lonoke tournament come out?

thabeast428

Junction city beat Gurdon 54-51 to win the Hampton Christmas tourney. Jc improves to 3-0... Gurdon beat Crossett in the semi's where Jc beat Dermott

BigLion10

England girls and boys got 4th boys lost close ones to lonoke and Stuttgart in games where they shot very cold couldn't hit anything and should be won Imo and girls lost to a very good 3a team in estem by a couple and Batesville in ot

MomaLion

Thanks 10...I hadn't heard much and just wondered.

BigLion10

Welcome moma boys did not play worth a crap during the entire tournament were missing easy lay ups and put backs and defense was atrocious hopefully we can get back on track Friday vs star city

keohog

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 31, 2013, 07:44:51 am
Welcome moma boys did not play worth a crap during the entire tournament were missing easy lay ups and put backs and defense was atrocious hopefully we can get back on track Friday vs star city
I think that's Thursday @4 , Jr and Sr Boys.

BigLion10

keohog

BigLion10

Lions84

January 06, 2014, 10:23:38 am #39 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:36:57 pm by Lions84
Props to those Clarendon Lions who traveled South down 79 to Pine Bluff and won the Tournament!

http://pbcommercial.com/sports/high-school/overtime-blast-cards-get-better-zebras

MomaLion

Thanks 84...we travel to Carlisle tomorrow to take on the Bison  :)

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle won't be much competition unfortunately.  Couple of players that would have been tremendous help chose not to play this year.  SMH

MomaLion

BrianfromCarlisle

The girls should be tough to beat now.  The injury bug had them down to 6 players early on.  Got 2 major pieces back finally, so they should be a tough team from here forward

Lions84

BrianfromCarlisle

Lions84

It seems the Pine Bluff Tourney been a big boost to the Clarendon Lions this season.

MomaLion

It definitely helped them to play the bigger teams. Our conference is down this year from years past so it was good experience for them.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on January 28, 2014, 11:26:02 am
It definitely helped them to play the bigger teams. Our conference is down this year from years past so it was good experience for them.

Had to believe that any of our schools are down in Basketball. But the past few years I don't see kids out playing like they did in the past.

MomaLion

Basketball is one thing our little school does pretty well ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas