• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just For Fun Poll

Started by Mr. Trill, February 28, 2016, 01:59:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Is Your Favorite To Win It All?

Earle
29 (46%)
Kipp
1 (1.6%)
Strong
1 (1.6%)
Bigelow
0 (0%)
Brinkley
8 (12.7%)
Cross County
0 (0%)
Eureka Springs
1 (1.6%)
Junction City
0 (0%)
Blevins
10 (15.9%)
A.P.C
0 (0%)
Marked Tree
1 (1.6%)
Mount Ida
1 (1.6%)
Hector
3 (4.8%)
Dermott
0 (0%)
England
7 (11.1%)
E.P.C
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:59:04 am

Mr. Trill

Also, what matchup do you predict at the Summit? Go!!!!

Mustangfans

Girls
Earle vs Poyen
(Roe mvp)

Boys
Earle vs Marked Tree
(Bill Taylor mvp)

Mr. Trill

I predict Earle vs. Mt for the 19th time for Men.
Not sure if Earle girls can make that State run. Idk the girls too well.

bigworm

If our point guard gets healthy it's Earle/England. If not, it's Earle/England. Haha. We wanted to win the regional but not upset that we get to see earle in hot springs rather than the Duke. Seriously, I think earle comes out of the top. The bottom is a mystery to me, but I'll be pulling for my lions to make a repeat trip anyway.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 28, 2016, 07:57:50 pm
If our point guard gets healthy it's Earle/England. If not, it's Earle/England. Haha. We wanted to win the regional but not upset that we get to see earle in hot springs rather than the Duke. Seriously, I think earle comes out of the top. The bottom is a mystery to me, but I'll be pulling for my lions to make a repeat trip anyway.

Well if Earle is that much better than brinkley,  might as well give them the title now. Lol

blackcoffee_91

Bottom of the bracket will be interesting to watch. Don't sleep on the Blevins Hornets.

bigworm

They aren't that much better. Just will be an advantage for them where the tourney is being played. so I give them the edge.  But brinkley is very much capable of going to the summit in my opinion.

bigworm

Quote from: blackcoffee_91 on February 28, 2016, 09:08:00 pm
Bottom of the bracket will be interesting to watch. Don't sleep on the Blevins Hornets.

I've had my eye on blevins for a few weeks. They could be the team to beat.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 28, 2016, 09:10:47 pm
They aren't that much better. Just will be an advantage for them where the tourney is being played. so I give them the edge.  But brinkley is very much capable of going to the summit in my opinion.

If green is "on", brinkley will be hard to beat.

blackcoffee_91

Quote from: bigworm on February 28, 2016, 09:12:10 pm
I've had my eye on blevins for a few weeks. They could be the team to beat.

They don't have much size but they're disciplined and have a great point guard. Just a fun team to watch.

Ctucker

I will say Earle and Brinkley if there opposite I haven't looked at bracket.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Ctucker on February 28, 2016, 09:31:45 pm
I will say Earle and Brinkley if there opposite I haven't looked at bracket.
They are both on the top half of the bracket. I've got Earle vs Brinkley in the semifinals. I got Earle winning

bbfan89

Does it seem like there are more highly rated teams in the top half of the girls bracket?

blackcoffee_91

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 28, 2016, 09:46:19 pm
They are both on the top half of the bracket. I've got Earle vs Brinkley in the semifinals. I got Earle winning

That bracket is tough, it's not going to be an easy road for anybody.

bbfan89

Is Spring Hill the favorite in the lower bracket? I've not seen or heard about them. I know its luck of the draw on the matchups but it seems as though some lucky team has a much easier path to Hot Springs in the lower bracket.

Mustangfans

Quote from: bbfan89 on February 28, 2016, 09:48:46 pm
Does it seem like there are more highly rated teams in the top half of the girls bracket?
For sure.

Mr. Trill

I feel like the bottom half is a toss up but yeah Brinkley and Earle in the Semi's

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 28, 2016, 09:17:12 pm
If green is "on", brinkley will be hard to beat.

I concur. Brinkley is tuff. Very tuff. I won't be surprised one bit to see them come out. But my gut tells me earle will get it done. Brinkley was very close to not even making the tourney. But close don't mean Jack crap. I'm just saying if they come out in this tourney like they did 1st round of regional it could be baseball time for buck.

bigworm

February 28, 2016, 10:00:57 pm #19 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:33:07 pm by bigworm
 :-\

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 28, 2016, 09:59:33 pm
I concur. Brinkley is tuff. Very tuff. I won't be surprised one bit to see them come out. But my gut tells me earle will get it done. Brinkley was very close to not even making the tourney. But close don't mean Jack crap. I'm just saying if they come out in this tourney like they did 1st round of regional it could be baseball time for buck.

When I saw the score and heard how that first round game went,  I thought to myself,  that could be bad for everyone else. Looked like it was a wake up. 

I still say England didn't use Thompson like they should. If there is a better big man in  1 through 4A I would like to see him.

bdubyab60

I'd be real surprised if Earle boys didn't make the semis. The way they crushed our region was impressive. Them and Brinkley in one semi that would be a game to watch for sure.

Bottom half the bracket I think you are looking at some really good games.

But anyone can get beat on any given night. Sometimes that basket has a lid on it, a couple crappy calls or just a few mistakes and you are sitting at home.

Pit Bull

Upset Alert.... Cross County takes down Brinkley "First Round!"

Mustangfans

CC can go a couple rounds deep. After all they did take down the almighty BIC mustangs.

mtindian42

Brinkley is really good. Cc can be tough if they come to play.

bdubyab60

I think CC is done unless they change their attitude of how they have played the last 4 games. Pretty much have been owned since beating BIC. 20 something to MT, beat WCC, smoked by Earle and the game against us wasn't one where I was ever worried though they got it close a couple times.

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 29, 2016, 12:47:47 pm
I think CC is done unless they change their attitude of how they have played the last 4 games. Pretty much have been owned since beating BIC. 20 something to MT, beat WCC, smoked by Earle and the game against us wasn't one where I was ever worried though they got it close a couple times.
If the big man gets in foul trouble early then it's over with. They play lazy at times. BIC played too much ME ball this year. It's hard to say whether or not they'll beat Brinkley. It all depends on which team shows up.

Pit Bull

I think we all agree that the potential is there... It will definitely be a gauge on how good Brinkley is tho...

Mustangfans

Pit, I'm making the pilgrimage to Marmaduke to support your Doggs!!

OB11

Marmaduke is only like 20-25 minutes from my house.  But I can't talk myself into sitting in someones lap to watch games. 

Mustangfans

Earle is playing in the first 2 games tomorrow so I'm thinking it won't be too bad. I wonder if they are gonna let the Duke students out to watch the games? That's gotta hurt. Knowing someone else is playing in YOUR gym for something they can't have.

RedWolf275

I wouldn't think the crowds will be as big with Marmaduke absent.

Pit Bull

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on February 29, 2016, 01:36:21 pm
Marmaduke is only like 20-25 minutes from my house.  But I can't talk myself into sitting in someones lap to watch games.

Classic!

Mr. Trill

So 29 voted for Earle and 1 voted for E.P.C. let's see how this goes

Donnie Jamon

Guess who is the only one to pk Epc. Yes this guy 😁

Mustangfans

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 07, 2016, 12:29:06 pm
Guess who is the only one to pk Epc. Yes this guy 😁
Makes me wonder who bdub picked. Hmmm lol

bdubyab60

I did not make a pick lol.

Mr. Trill

Now 9 more people chose EPC on the other thread. Wonder was Donnie still 1 of those to pick EPC again

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

nope only this vote.  I didn't see another one.   

Donnie Jamon

cant see them on my phone.  but I just made 11 on the work computer. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas