• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: Championship Saturday for the Nation

Started by NEark tigers, February 20, 2016, 09:10:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

If Earle plays like they very well capable of playing they will win the 2A State Title this year.  For the next 3 years the will tough to beat in girls and boys BB.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Ctucker on February 22, 2016, 05:58:55 pm
So why don't you say all your championship teams was able to block out bad calls and play through it. Because saying uncheatable makes everybody think that you only believe when you lose you got cheated which is a excuse.

That's exactly how I feel! Unless you're El Dorado.... Lol, it's been fun boys, good luck to all 2A-3 teams in post season play... Can't wait to see the Tree again.... Aha...

mtindian42

.. Can't wait to see the Tree again.... Aha...

Drive 19 miles up the road and you will see the tree..😄

nightowl

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 06:37:39 pm
You done fell off your tree branch and hit your head nightowl. We will beat you again!
Dude y'all don't beat us Saturday fair and square you use the officials from Nightmare of Elm street to beat us. What kind of official calls a foul on a kid and then stares that kid down for three minutes then goes in the kid face and call a Technical foul

mtindian42

All this talk from Earle about playing us again on a different court... Is the goal still not 10 ft? Do we still not get 5 and y'all get 5?

What really changes here? The venue is all.

We have proven we can beat you. The kids now have the confidence to go along ways...

NeaBaller21

I knew Earle was the better team than Marked Tree the whole year, but I said it with two weeks left of Conference play that Marked Tree was gonna beat Earle in the District finals because Earle didn't think MT was capable. The difference was they were capable and believed that they were.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 06:09:01 pm
It doesn't hurt me dude, actually this has just been fun and exploratory in finding out how huge of a bigot you are that I never knew, like my father use to say " If you just shut up no one will know how wrong you are!" That's you Eagle! Here's what you're saying, you have better coaches so you got beat by 60 in the championship game by JC and we have bad undisciplined players and terrible coaches cause we lost to the same team by 2 TDs... Now I'm not the smartest man here on this tread by far, but I do know when you call someone undisciplined, underachievers and under coached or inadequate, your saying these things for a reason. This reason you've tried to deny for a very long time, it burns you up inside but it also makes you secure, dominate, with little walnuts. But regardless you know what's driving these comments when you look at our outcome in the same year against a mutual opponent and you looked at your embarrassing anihilation at War Memorial Staduim... Only one thing could make you say these things....
+1000

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 06:11:51 pm
Duke fans gonna be mad but yes she is better. Go the total game. Athletic, quick, fast, handles, can shoot, pass, rebound and flat out defend. Will have your pocket picked in a flash. Bopp probably a better 3 point shooter. Shes only a freshman so she will keep improving. D1 player for sure.

I sadi the other day she was the best girls player Ive seen since Jordan Madden. shes not as tall as Madden but she handles the ball better. Shes gonna be killing folks up North for a few years. Best thing is she is not selfish, doesnt mind getting others involved in the game.
She is gonna be very good, one thing she needs to improve on is her mid-range jumper. Other than that, she is the real deal.

NEark tigers

I have been reading all of these posts since I got off of work this evening, and I must say it has totally went downhill.....

So I will make this short and sweet... Yes, Marked Tree did win the district title last Saturday evening, but the officiating crew, in my opinion, was one of the worst I have ever seen. mtindian42, Could you please use the spellchecker option sometime, please..I would appreciate that!

As for pickdaEagle, calling a bunch of 16-18 year old young men and our great coaching staff from Bulldog Nation "undisciplined and underachieving", is so wrong on so many levels. You might want to think before you type!!!

Bulldog Nation always COMMITTMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Head Lion

Neark & Pit best of luck to Earle, my 💰💰💰 is on the Dogs!

nightowl

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 09:18:46 pm
All this talk from Earle about playing us again on a different court... Is the goal still not 10 ft? Do we still not get 5 and y'all get 5?

What really changes here? The venue is all.

We have proven we can beat you. The kids now have the confidence to go along ways...
yes you have proven that you can beat us with the help of the officials only

mtindian42

We about beat you in your own dog pound...the kids knew then they could play with you...

We just got done beating you. The kids know now they can beat you. We our MT we ain't scared of no one. never have been and never will be...

Ask England from last year who was a tougher challenge this time of year for them. MT or Earle see what answer you get...

Bring it on Earle... You scare no one our way! 👍

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2016, 05:57:02 am
We about beat you in your own dog pound...the kids knew then they could play with you...

We just got done beating you. The kids know now they can beat you. We our MT we ain't scared of no one. never have been and never will be...

Ask England from last year who was a tougher challenge this time of year for them. MT or Earle see what answer you get...

Bring it on Earle... You scare no one our way! 👍

Get ready for your whippin.... Lol...

mtindian42

mtindian42

mtindian42

You mean like the one y'all just gave us? Oh wait my bad... That score was MT 68 Earle 59 😂

Pit Bull

MT you know that now it's on like a pot of Neckbones, at the Dogpound

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 23, 2016, 12:28:19 am
I have been reading all of these posts since I got off of work this evening, and I must say it has totally went downhill.....

So I will make this short and sweet... Yes, Marked Tree did win the district title last Saturday evening, but the officiating crew, in my opinion, was one of the worst I have ever seen. mtindian42, Could you please use the spellchecker option sometime, please..I would appreciate that!

As for pickdaEagle, calling a bunch of 16-18 year old young men and our great coaching staff from Bulldog Nation "undisciplined and underachieving", is so wrong on so many levels. You might want to think before you type!!!

Bulldog Nation always COMMITTMENT TO EXCELLENCE

I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but that's actually what's wrong with the is world we live in. Too many people do not want to hear the truth. Bdubs post that I'm sharing below backs up my statement of undisciplined and underachievers, I would definitely not call your coaching staff "great", their results or actually lack thereof prove that.

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 04:46:19 pm
No problem.

And just how I read it.

Under achieving- Lost the two biggest games of the year this past year in football, basketball district tournament final loss. Impressive regular seasons yes but so far the post season hasnt been kind. DA had no such expectations so you cant underachieve.

Undisciplined- Poor tackling, blocking, unsportsmanlike penalties and 9+ turnovers in theri last two games in football. Technical fouls, I know some of them chippy techs but techs none the less and not adjusting to the flow of how the game is being called.

Teams that win titles either overcome these things or they dont do them. I can say this though at least they are there in those games competing.

Pit Bull

The amazing thing about this guy is that he actually is attempting to put our coaches down as if Des Arc Coaches have achieved something. This is so distorted, Eagle please remove your veil of ignoramus... Your coaches are no better than ours, the only difference other than the "Most Obvious Reason" is that you actually have the audacity to call one situation of motivated student athletes by a fellow players sister's death an "overachievement but on the other hand call another group of kids undisciplined and underachievers. And while I clearly respect BDubs ability to capture stats and game performance to use against other teams, a undisciplined and underachievers beat EPC last year so what does that make them. This conversation is definitely motivated by factors that you will definitely have to settle within yourself because for 2 years straight JC has Shut you guys OUT, but you don't consider yourself undisciplined and underachievers in a 48-0 lost in 2014 and 60-0 in 2013, last years lost to England should be enough to say that Des Arc is not one to talk about not getting the job done. You have failed....

Your great coaches prepared your athletes to get Shut Out not once but twice by the same Team, I mean, why couldn't your coaches at least figue out a way to score? Who is the real undisciplined and underachievers here. not even a field goal? Nothing? Nothing?

mtindian42

It's allways a good time when the Indians and dogs get together... See you soon nation.

Head Lion

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 23, 2016, 09:18:15 am
The amazing thing about this guy is that he actually is attempting to put our coaches down as if Des Arc Coaches have achieved something. This is so distorted, Eagle please remove your veil of ignoramus... Your coaches are no better than ours, the only difference other than the "Most Obvious Reason" is that you actually have the audacity to call one situation of motivated student athletes by a fellow players sister's death an "overachievement but on the other hand call another group of kids undisciplined and underachievers. And while I clearly respect BDubs ability to capture stats and game performance to use against other teams, a undisciplined and underachievers beat EPC last year so what does that make them. This conversation is definitely motivated by factors that you will definitely have to settle within yourself because for 2 years straight JC has Shut you guys OUT, but you don't consider yourself undisciplined and underachievers in a 48-0 lost in 2014 and 60-0 in 2013, last years lost to England should be enough to say that Des Arc is not one to talk about not getting the job done. You have failed....

Your great coaches prepared your athletes to get Shut Out not once but twice by the same Team, I mean, why couldn't your coaches at least figue out a way to score? Who is the real undisciplined and underachievers here. not even a field goal? Nothing? Nothing?
I watched basketball in this state since the early 70s. Im not the biggest Earle fan, but I do repect them because their play has earned it. Since Coach Barker in the late 70s until today, I would say no school has had a more winning successful program than the Bulldogs. Our kids learned one of the greatest traits in life competing against them and that is toughness. You don't have to like the Dogs, but you do have to respect their 30 year run!

HorseFeathers

Would probably leave the race card at home next time...would suck to get banned during region and state time...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas