• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cave city vs gosnell

Started by Ghs21, September 15, 2018, 07:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

Gosnell coming off bye should be back to 100 percent. 42 to 0

Coltfan2005

wasted post, even Gosnell can beat Cave City.

Ghs21

Yeah gosnell is pretty terrible but even they can pull this one out

Coltfan2005

I wouldn't say terrible, just not that good.

Ghs21

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 07:40:16 pm
I wouldn't say terrible, just not that good.
well there two losses came from two pretty good teams in nettleton and Osceola both a touchdown and less then a touchdown. We will see how good they are still early in the season to say they aren't that good

Coltfan2005

Rivercrest offense was not good (not due to players) and they still beat Osceola. Osceola will have more problems this year if they meet up with teams who have good defenses. Nettleton...very good team.

Ghs21

September 15, 2018, 07:50:36 pm #6 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:01:08 pm by Ghs21
Osceola could have won if it weren't for that fumble. Nettleton will compete for a conference championship. Gosnell played awful against osceola. Hopefully won't have any more slow starts like that, completely controlled the game in the second half just fell behind early. Passing game will come. New Qb who needs to get comfortable.

Ghs21

That being said I really do think gosnell and rivercrest will decide the conference title but can't forget abohr pokie

Coltfan2005

Wow, seems like every game Gosnell loses, the coaches held out some offensive starters. Osceola's fumble had no bearing other than the spot of the ball. 4th down and stopped short of the goal line. But if we are playing what if's, what if Rivercrest had scored a touchdown instead of a safety. Or what if Osceola's first TD had been called a fumble since he lost it before he crossed the goal line? What if Hillary had won the election and high school football was cancelled? What if you stopped making excuses for Gosnell?

Ghs21

I'm not making any excuses .  I'm stating facts. Osceola was the better team that night.

Ghs21

i guess we will let the game decide who's the better team in two weeks

Ghs21

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 07:56:31 pm
Wow, seems like every game Gosnell loses, the coaches held out some offensive starters. Osceola's fumble had no bearing other than the spot of the ball. 4th down and stopped short of the goal line. But if we are playing what if's, what if Rivercrest had scored a touchdown instead of a safety. Or what if Osceola's first TD had been called a fumble since he lost it before he crossed the goal line? What if Hillary had won the election and high school football was cancelled? What if you stopped making excuses for Gosnell?
how bad do you have the colts beating gosnell this year?

Coltfan2005

Do you often talk to yourself or are you just trying to raise your post count?

Ghs21

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 16, 2018, 12:31:10 pm
Do you often talk to yourself or are you just trying to raise your post count?
both

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 15, 2018, 08:00:27 pm
how bad do you have the colts beating gosnell this year?

IF the Rivercrest offense can get out of 2nd gear and the off cord can do a better job, then I would pick the Colts. If it comes down to the Rivercrest defense to win it...not sure.

ISU7

September 16, 2018, 02:01:34 pm #15 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 01:23:14 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Ghs21 on September 15, 2018, 07:50:36 pm
Osceola could have won if it weren't for that fumble. Nettleton will compete for a conference championship. Gosnell played awful against osceola. Hopefully won't have any more slow starts like that, completely controlled the game in the second half just fell behind early. Passing game will come. New Qb who needs to get comfortable.
I could have won the lotto if I had got all the numbers right. Lol. Did you not see how easy the Colts drove down the field after they recovered that fumble. It was still over 5 mins left to play so you cant say the Noles would've won if they hadn't fumbled. Colts took a knee or they could have scored  again.Smh 8)

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on September 16, 2018, 02:01:34 pm
I could have won the lotto if I had got all the numbers right. Lol. Did you not see how easy the Colts drove down the field after they recovered that fumble. I was still over 5 mins left to play so you cant say the Noles would've won if they hadn't fumbled. Colts took a knee or they could have scored d again.Smh 8)

Part of that was because they finally got out of the I formation. They had a good drive in the 3rd utilizing it and became married to it. Hooks has adjusted by the end of the drive, but the Colts kept in it the next possessions, totally ignoring that Osceola had it defended. Switched after the fumble and Osceola was tired and couldn't seem to adjust.

Missco

This game went pretty much as expected. The refs should have flagged the Cave City coaching staff several times. I have never seen a coach be allowed to stand mid field yelling at the refs for over a minute and not get flagged.

bigchief72455

Sweet. Should make for an interesting Homecoming game in 2 weeks

GHS97

Doesn't matter! Rivercrest will never win a title in 4A!

moneyminers

Quote from: GHS97 on September 22, 2018, 08:06:13 am
Woaaahhhh don't get too far ahead of yourself buddy, there's still 6 weeks of regular season football left my friend.

Coltfan2005

September 22, 2018, 03:29:33 pm #21 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:34:07 pm by Coltfan2005

Technically dweebo, the Colts have already won a title in what was called 4A. But tell us, how many state championships has Gosnell won in ANY classification? Have they been to a state football title game other than sitting in the stands?
Don't question the past or future of Rivercrest and we won't question all those years Gosnell has played football...never being the best.

GHS97

September 23, 2018, 10:04:34 am #22 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:31:26 am by GHS97
3A yes, 4A no! Talent much better in 4A that's why Rivercrest will not win another until they drop back to 3A. No Gosnell hasn't  won a state title but Rivercrest will never go any further than Gosnell does in 4A playoffs!

Coltfan2005

1985 Rivercrest won a state title in what then was called the 4A, right after a realignment in AAA classification. Today's 4A didn't come until later but the fact is that it was called the 4A. Do you kids never do research before you open your mouths? Talent is no better in 3-4A than it is in 3-3A, which is why a team from 3-3A beat Gosnell this year (and three teams from 3-3A beat Gosnell last year). I would say Warren is better than any team the 3A can field, but overall the 3A did very well in non-conf against the 4A this year. As far as the Colts going anywhere in the playoffs vs Gosnell, we'll see that in 7 weeks or so.

GHS97

September 23, 2018, 01:04:06 pm #24 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:07:04 pm by GHS97
Looks like you haven't done your research! Rivercrest was the only undefeated team in 3A in 1985! Check Courier News, Nov. 24, 1985. Yes we will see in about seven weeks but we will see y'all this Friday also! Good luck!😂😂

Coltfan2005

nope, forget your rag. Check the AAA website and history. The AAAAA and AAAA were merged into AAAA in 1983. Which is why Rivercrest ended up playing schools like stuttgart and wynn in the state championships.

GHS97

Let me guess? You were a cheerleader on the bench in 05?

Coltfan2005

What does 05 have to do with the discussion little fella? Could it be that is the year you finally got that diploma you worked so hard for for 19 years? Why is it when some cretin gets on here and proves himself wrong, he then turns to personal insults. And at that time he tries to avoid the fact that his original statements were not only wrong but a pathetic attempt to insult someone. Of your whopping seven posts, two of them (back in 2016) were insulting Pokey. Now in 2018 4 of them were to insult someone. You have never even posted anything positive about Gosnell or any type of discussion about the game of football. One post asking where to find a live stream...that fills out your 7.
You are making the real Gosnell fans on here look bad and I'm pretty sure you are late for your shift at the Dollar Store.

GHS97

September 23, 2018, 01:56:36 pm #28 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:59:20 pm by GHS97
Insulting? Your the one with the dweebo bs! You didn't answer my question? Anyways I'm done on this topic! Looks like that's all you do with your 8000 posts!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: GHS97 on September 23, 2018, 01:56:36 pm
Insulting? Your the one with the dweebo bs! You didn't answer my question? Anyways I'm done on this topic! Looks like that's all you do with your 8000 posts!

Of course you are, but only the plus side you have more than doubled your posts! On the negative side, your posts are still pathetic.

GHS97

September 23, 2018, 05:12:15 pm #30 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 05:22:43 pm by GHS97
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 23, 2018, 02:27:25 pm
Of course you are, but only the plus side you have more than doubled your posts! On the negative side, your posts are still pathetic.
[/quote

Nice! 😂😂😂

Missco

Gosnell is 9-7-1 against RHS since 2001. However, no doubt Rivercrest has way more success than Gosnell in football and track. On the flip side Gosnell has had more sucess in basketball and baseball

ISU7

September 23, 2018, 06:04:25 pm #32 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:23:43 pm by ISU7
Crest have played in 4 4A state title games 1985 -86.  2002-03 winning 4A vs Dollarway in 1985 so they have already won one in 4A. Now my question too you is how many state title games have Gosnell played in or won I'll wait 😂 Oh by the way in 2002 Crest was in the same 4A conference as Gosnell.Crest went on to lose 38-28 to Warren in the state title game. Meanwhile Gosnell who had lost to Warren in the playoffs came to the 4A state title game on their school bus to watch. Also the years Colts won 3A titles they defeated 4A Gosnell both years so I can say Pirates wouldn't won a 3A title.

Ghs21

Gosnell recently just started getting good in football to now where there making it deep into the playoffs. Maybe there close to making that state title appearance who knows. The 4A is just stacked with good teams

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 23, 2018, 06:25:16 pm
Gosnell recently just started getting good in football to now where there making it deep into the playoffs. Maybe there close to making that state title appearance who knows. The 4A is just stacked with good teams
I agree on this one. Good luck too both teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas