• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Game Thread GW vs. PA

Started by AHM™, December 02, 2006, 01:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

pabruingirl86

so how many of you people that are posting about the private/public school debate, actually WENT to PA, or any other private school?  

RD™

PA Pressbox

PA  55
GW  56
0:12.6

2 pt conversion is good

RD™

GAURANDAMNTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Ivan

RD™

Anything is Possible

RDFT

They did it in 16 seconds last time. Can they do it in 12?

Anaxagoras

Quote from: pabruingirl86 on December 02, 2006, 05:09:45 pm
so how many of you people that are posting about the private/public school debate, actually WENT to PA, or any other private school?   

i went to pa

SandLizard04

Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely rediculous.

bbmom

Way to go, Bulldogs!!!!! Show them other folks that the WEST is the BEST!

AB™

Frick.  PA 6 turnovers, let Greenwood hang around, and now they lost the state championship.

chain gang

Let  P.A. SCORE AGAIN..................

RD™

Stallion87

SandLizard04

bbmom

B&GT

Holy crap, nice call GW.  Pure guts.

RD™

Complete hook and lateral.. to the 50 yard line with 4.8 seconds

SandLizard04

PercussionMan

P.A. should have never gone for 2 themselves...the 1 extra point would have guaranteed them at least a tie...bad call by Coach Kelly, but I guess he was trying to go for the win...

Super Scrapper

Quote from: XTREMEHOGFAN on December 02, 2006, 04:11:25 pm
if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Not at all...It would just prove that the private schools should have been moved up to 5A and the easier classification a long time ago...Then they would have been better off....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

RD™

I think the neigbors just called the cops on me for stomping my foot so loud for them DOGS!

ppop

Quote from: President Ivan on December 02, 2006, 05:11:42 pm
And another year of bullcrap from a bunch of chest-thumpers who can't tell the difference between being lucky and good.

Guess Wynne didn't get lucky?? :-\

RD™

SandLizard04

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 02, 2006, 05:13:05 pm
Quote from: XTREMEHOGFAN on December 02, 2006, 04:11:25 pm
if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Not at all...It would just prove that the private schools should have been moved up to 5A and the easier classification a long time ago...Then they would have been better off....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D
Yeah, Little Rock Christian sure dominated this year.

mattp_68

LEAK SACKED ON 3rd and 7!! oops wrong game

RD™

BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief_Osceola™

I'm so mad I missed this game.  I live 10 minutes from the stadium, and I'm stuck here having to catch all the action on a message board that's littered with a public vs. private school debate.  Oh well, I'll be at pt. 2 next weekend.

SandLizard04

Quote from: President Ivan on December 02, 2006, 05:14:16 pm
Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 02, 2006, 05:13:05 pmNot at all...It would just prove that the private schools should have been moved up to 5A and the easier classification a long time ago...Then they would have been better off....SS

I hope your fat ass superintendent is happy.
Of course he is, he doesn't have to play Pulaski Academy or Shiloh Christian this year.

AB™

Greenwood your defending state champs.  Man I hate saying that.

mattp_68

Congrats to them Greenwood Bulldogs and them Pulaski Academy Bruins on a good season

Fanofallfootball

Doesn't matter if you have a good defense if you OUTSCORE the other team.  It's all about the final score.

As I stated earlier, Rick Jones is a great coach.  Turnovers happen for a reason.

Let's hope Reggie Herring has a great coaching day (as usual) because the NUTT will lose the game for us if it is up to his control freak offense.

bbmom

Quote from: Vice President RD™ on December 02, 2006, 05:14:08 pm
BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the GW Bulldogs!
Glad you'll still be around, RD! (Was there every any doubt?  ;D)

SandLizard04

Uncle Ivan

Congrats, Greenwood.

And to PA, hey, apparently cheating doesn't pay off.  It serves you right.

PercussionMan

I don't think either one of these two teams has a real advantage over the other...P.A. proved that they can hang with/beat anyone in the state...this is one team that Wynne/Greenwood or any other team in the state would not want to play year-in, year-out...

Anything is Possible

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: Vice President RD? on December 02, 2006, 05:10:13 pm
GREATEST COACH IN ARKANSAS!
I wouldn't say that so fast. When Jones gets up to the status that Frank McClellan built, then we'll discuss it.

biker_harley87

What a game . This is football at it's best.I agree with both coaches go for the win.

RD™

PercussionMan

Quote from: Almabball on December 02, 2006, 05:14:43 pm
Greenwood your defending state champs.  Man I hate saying that.

Ditto...I'm a supporter of the West, but that's one team I can't stand!  They are what they are though...very, very consistent...

RD™

Guess what..those who hate me.

Your stuck with me.

shiloh forever

Coach Kelly,why would you go for 2?Seriously?

Super Scrapper

Congratulations to the "Greenwood Bulldogs" for their "BACK to BACK STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS"....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D ;D

PumpkinHeads™

Congrats Greenwood on your STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.  Man, I wish I would have gone to the game now.  What an aerial attack, almost 1100 yards in the air, unbelievable!!!

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Under Armour X-Factor on December 02, 2006, 05:19:30 pm
Coach Kelly,why would you go for 2?Seriously?

He will have a while to ponder that one....SS

Go Scrappers
     ???

RD™

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 02, 2006, 05:21:10 pm
Congratulations to the "Greenwood Bulldogs" for their "BACK to BACK STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS"....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D ;D
Thanks SS.

Fanofallfootball

Congratulations Greenwood and Coach Rick Jones!!!  Shiloh refused Kelly's request for game film (WOW - a private school collaborated with a public school)  and joins with you in celebrating your WEST win.  That is the way it should be - conference against conference, region against region, state against state (Arkansas/Florida)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas