• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Friday Sales

Started by -Painted Fan-, November 21, 2006, 03:11:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Want to know what Wal-Mart, and others, are putting on sale this weekend?  Wait no more!
http://bfads.net/store/walmart

Other stores are down the left side.
Happy shopping. 

rabs_fan4life

So I dodge the mayhem that will be known as Lowe's for the morning after Thanksgiving only to be doomed to the afternoon shift which gets to come in at 3pm and put back together what is left of the store, on a typical Friday night we are scheduled to close at 10 and usually leave by 10:30 on a good night, 11 on a bad night, we are scheduled til 12:30am the day after Thanksgiving....I'd have rather been there at 5:30am to deal with the mayhem and insanity known as wackos who actually shop the day after Thanksgiving.  Assuming I don't have places I have to be the day after, my personal agenda usually lies in hunting, watching football, sleeping, and well...thats about it.  Shoot me now!

PopTart Man

I'm going to Wal-Mart to watch some of the boxing matches. They are always some pretty good ones.

Scorpius

My Friday will not consist of going to any store. I will be in the woods at 530 til 10ish and then its off to the house to get ready for The Battle of for the Golden Boot. After that its leftovers and sleep.

memphisguy

I'm playing golf Friday morning, in fact I am playing in two hours. You couldn't pay me to get near a mall or store on Friday.

Texarkana_Piggie

there is nothing i need to buy bad enough to risk life and limb to go shopping the day after thanksgiving. i hate shopping anytime during the time between t-giving and christmas anyway but especially the day after sales.  no way.

mudslog

If everyone hates it, who are all these dolts at these crap sales?   Check in your garage and at the bottom of your toy boxes and just rewrap things you havent seen in awhile.   

-Painted Fan-

Oh, and how about the Thanksgiving Only sales?!  K-Mart always has a big one, with folks lined up down the sidewalk waiting to get in.  I hate K-Mart though.  They always advertise all these great items for sale, and when you get there, they had about 3 or 4 of them.  And they're gone to the first couple of people.  I made that mistake a few years ago, when they had Nintendo Gameboy games for like $5.00.

Chief_Osceola™

Something to ponder - if this is the day all the companies get into the 'black', why don't they sell their merchandise at these prices year-round?

C_A_Morris

I've worked at both Wal-Mart and Sears before on Black Friday.

Needless to say, I'm glad I'm now self-employed as a photographer.

Scorpius

I had a change of plans im not goin huntin friday mornin im leavin Vabn Buren at like 8 and going to little rock i got tickets to the game. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on November 22, 2006, 06:13:27 pm
I had a change of plans im not goin huntin friday mornin im leavin Vabn Buren at like 8 and going to little rock i got tickets to the game. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grats
keep in midn the Higs bball team is playing at 9:30 in the am so you might wanna leave ealry and catch it on TV , if you care about basketball at all

wynneaholic©

Quote from: PopTart Man on November 21, 2006, 09:42:28 pm
I'm going to Wal-Mart to watch some of the boxing matches. They are always some pretty good ones.
I worked for wally world for 11 years back in the mid 80's.  I remember these 2 women getting into a fight one time over a tool box.  the one pulled a screwdriver and stabbed the other one through her hand.  This happened in the wally world in Wynne.  I was the lucky one who had to help break them up.  man that was funny!!

mudslog

amehr36

I work at a pawn shop, so we get tons of folks who dont have any money but want to buy stuff...so they try to "wheel and deal" with us...it sucks.

O.T.C

If anyone happens to bring a black Ipod in there....Take it from them and tie them up and call me...

panther_pride

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on November 22, 2006, 09:18:01 am
there is nothing i need to buy bad enough to risk life and limb to go shopping the day after thanksgiving. i hate shopping anytime during the time between t-giving and christmas anyway but especially the day after sales.  no way.
You'll need your life and limb to cheer on the Hogs to championship on Saturday!

Blue Collar

This has to be the stupidest day ever. People getting beat up over random crap that will be returned on the 26th of December.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas