• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wal-Mart Contributes 5% Of Online Sales To Homosexual Group

Started by -Painted Fan-, November 15, 2006, 03:22:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ref

happy folks are disgusting, america is swiftly becoming a fairy nation.(puking) Exit only boys.

AB™

I work at Wal-Mart only because it's the best job I can find right now to kind of work around my school schedule.  I've had customers come through my line and tell me they are going to boycott Wal-Mart because they do support homesexuals.

buffalofan5

Quote from: Almabball on November 22, 2006, 03:02:22 pm
I work at Wal-Mart only because it's the best job I can find right now to kind of work around my school schedule.  I've had customers come through my line and tell me they are going to boycott Wal-Mart because they do support homesexuals.
You've had customers saying they are GOING to boycott.
I feel no need to explain the irony in this..

Chief_Osceola™

Who, the customers?  Just kidding ;D

That's kind of ironic, standing in a checkout line of a store they are going to boycott.

buffalofan5

AB™

Quote from: Nolefan_11 on November 22, 2006, 03:04:38 pm

Who, the customers?  Just kidding ;D

That's kind of ironic, standing in a checkout line of a store they are going to boycott.

I didn't reply when they told me that, because I just looked at them and thought, then why are you here?  I could care less if they boycott or not, more boycotters the less idiot customers I have to deal with.

football_writer

Quote from: amehr36 on November 16, 2006, 07:30:39 pm
Quote from: football_writer on November 16, 2006, 05:14:58 pm
Quote from: amehr36 on November 15, 2006, 04:58:34 pm
Quote from: buffalofan5 on November 15, 2006, 04:18:41 pm
Who cares?
Did they give 5% to a terrorist group? No, so why is this news?

No but the group they are giving it to still kills the population....

explain...

I thought it was quite self explanatory...

While I agree it is immorally wrong and a sin or an "abomination to God" as said in the Bible, let me rephrase this question.  Please tell me you're not blaming the spread of diseases like AIDS squarely and totally on their shoulders.  Again, I'm just asking, not accusing.

mudslog

Forget the religious arguments.....the pooper folks...as for men, this is where the love hole is...the pooper.    Even evolution is smart enough to form another hole if homo behavior was natural.   The pooper.....the waste hole...If this doesnt convince you that something is wrong, even God in Heaven and all the interpretations of it will not change your mind.    It smells like poop in here......

amehr36

Quote from: football_writer on November 22, 2006, 05:41:13 pm
Who cares?

explain...

While I agree it is immorally wrong and a sin or an "abomination to God" as said in the Bible, let me rephrase this question.  Please tell me you're not blaming the spread of diseases like AIDS squarely and totally on their shoulders.  Again, I'm just asking, not accusing.

You actually brought out points i wasnt talking about, i just mean life cant be created which is still a "loss of life" when two homosexuals get together, it was kind of tounge in cheek, although in this conversation i dont know if thats the best expression to use  :P

football_writer

loss of life?  I agree if you look at it as though they can't create life...neither having ovaries.  Unless one of them does have the AIDS virus, it's not a loss of life...just not a gain of life.  However, it is a disgusting life.

philgoodallday

Quote from: amehr36 on November 25, 2006, 08:42:06 pm
Quote from: football_writer on November 22, 2006, 05:41:13 pm
Who cares?

explain...

You actually brought out points i wasnt talking about, i just mean life cant be created which is still a "loss of life" when two homosexuals get together, it was kind of tounge in cheek, although in this conversation i dont know if thats the best expression to use  :P

Does that mean no more masturbation?  Oh no! :o

amehr36

CatsRule

Quote from: Nolefan_11 on November 17, 2006, 12:39:27 pm
"Judge not lest ye be judged..."

LOL at people completely misinterpreting the verse and then using it out of context.

I will say this - we are to 'judge' ourselves - that is to say we see and recognize our own sins, and ask forgiveness for them.  In the same way, we are to 'judge' our neighbors, recognizing their sin and understanding the need to minister to them so that they can seek the same forgiveness.  In short - it's ok to 'judge' people, but then what follows is what I believe Jesus was talking about - we can either minister with a spirit of love to people with a need, or we can condemn them.  The latter is what I think he was warning against.

Well said, nolefan_11.  I wish more people would come to this conclusion.  However, the word "judge" carries with it a negative connotation and without being able to eliminate that, we will never be able to convince the majority of people to think this way. 

I'm with mudslog, as well.  Respect the pooper. 

philgoodallday

If your toilet got clogged, would you try to unclog it with your weiner?

I THINK NOT!

Respect the pooper.  Aye, Aye!

phdefense

December 01, 2006, 09:18:13 am #66 Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 09:28:12 am by phdefense
Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 16, 2006, 02:05:20 pm
Yeah. My mom told me last month she was boycotting WalMart b/c of this.
I would boycott WM b/c they screwed my grandparents over by taking away the layaway program.

This is ridiculous.
You think you're so reighteous because you're a Christian.
You sin everyday. What makes you any better than someone who is homosexual?
Your sins aren't "as bad" as someone else's so you jump all over them.

Typical.

"Let he who is without sin..."

You left out the conclusion

"Go and sin no more"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas