• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

post who your teams scrimmage game and opponent

Started by bear for life, August 17, 2017, 03:52:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bear for life

HG Hornet

Tuesday, August 22, Junction City comes to CHG.  Scrimmage game is at 6:00.

big E

England , PW , Earle , Clarendon on the 21st at England.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

couch-coach06

Big Dave

Hornet4ever

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 17, 2017, 04:57:53 pm
England , PW , Earle , Clarendon on the 21st at England.
Is this for sure in England?  They announced tonight that it's in Stuttgart but was going to verify.

big E

From what I was told Stuttgart bailed that's why it's in England. Guess come Monday we will find out.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 18, 2017, 05:16:30 am
From what I was told Stuttgart bailed that's why it's in England. Guess come Monday we will find out.
AAA says England

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover plays @ PC. Tuesday. Not sure the time. Can someone verify the time for me?

BigLion10

It is in England MomaLion. Stuttgart is playing Marion on Tuesday instead of the jamboree with us per one of the coaches who is a good friend of mine

Cheek

Quote from: BigLion10 on August 18, 2017, 06:34:51 am
It is in England MomaLion. Stuttgart is playing Marion on Tuesday instead of the jamboree with us per one of the coaches who is a good friend of mine

This is correct.  St High will be at England Monday and Jr High will be at Clarendon Thursday.   Stuttgart will not be there.

orange_powerade

Magnet Cove goes to jessieville again this year

Rida4Life

Smackover/PC scrimmage begins at 6:30 I think.  I'll try and check with one of the coaches and make sure.

playmaker04

Cross County had to scramble to find a replacement for Augusta. They will play Marianna-Lee August 25 at 7 at home. Jr high will play Palestine-Wheatley at 6

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on August 18, 2017, 06:34:51 am
Thanks for the info   :)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 18, 2017, 09:00:34 am
Smackover/PC scrimmage begins at 6:30 I think.  I'll try and check with one of the coaches and make sure.

Alright. Just post it or PM me the time. I get off at 4pm that day. So I'll be there whatever time it is.

Dragonsvoice

WonderWartHawg

Rison @ 8AAAA Dumas, 6 p.m. Monday, August 21st.

Regular game format except 9:00 min quarters, live kicking and an overtime period practice.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 18, 2017, 09:00:34 am

Do you know the format of the scrimmage?

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on August 19, 2017, 12:24:00 pm
Rison @ 8AAAA Dumas, 6 p.m. Monday, August 21st.

Regular game format except 9:00 min quarters, live kicking and an overtime period practice.

Rison 32 - Dumas 28 Final

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 18, 2017, 01:25:25 am
Hackett @ Paris this Monday.
How is Hornets doing against Paris tonight that's a tough scrimmage game?

trojanman

i heard they are going live on punts but not for kickoffs @ PC

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: trojanman on August 22, 2017, 11:38:23 am
i heard they are going live on punts but not for kickoffs @ PC

Ahhhh. I wish they would make it a full scrimmage. Lol. 9 minute quarters?

trojanman

No clue  thats all i have heard up to this point

dawg_days

RiverEagle079

How we looking with the teams that scrimmage tonight any scores

Delta_Bravo

bear for life

2nd string score Fordyce 14 to Bearden 0 starters score is 0 to 0

dirtysteve

How does the fordyce starters look? I watched the red and white game last Friday but I missed this one tonight.

Delta_Bravo

Skill guys are fast. Defensive line was big and got after the Bear backs. QB had some trouble holding on to the ball. If not for two turnovers both around the Bear 30 yard line. The score would have been 28 to 0

dirtysteve

Quarterback and running back are freshman, just need to get this first game behind em. What's the defense look like?

HG Hornet

eldofan

Proud Buckaroo

PC and Smackover tied in the two 8 minute quarters. The first session was 20 yard offense. I believe Smackover scored 6 times and PC scored 5. Not 100% sure on that part of the scrimmage. Numbers are low for Smackover. I counted 28 kids. Lost about 7 kids over the offseason. We do have one kid on the defense who was moved up from junior high. They are definitely in shape. I'm going to wait for one to two more games to really make a comment on how I think the season will go. I absolutely like the coaching staff though. Very vocal. Still making adjustments to new offense and defense. PC has a pretty good team. Better than what people are going to think they will be.

eldofan

I was impressed by 9 for Pc Dawson Goodwin . Never played football before . He's a senior  and one of the best Bb players at the school. Big pick up from the bb team . I think smackover will win some games . Numbers were  low .

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: eldofan on August 22, 2017, 09:29:25 pm
I was impressed by 9 for Pc Dawson Goodwin . Never played football before . He's a senior  and one of the best Bb players at the school. Big pick up from the bb team . I think smackover will win some games . Numbers were  low .

Yep. They have a pretty good team this year. Jacob has got the excitement back for the team. Numbers are very low compared to the last 4 years. We've had 35+ since jordan was a sophomore. That's something that happens though when a school gets a whole new coaching staff.

eldofan

I think they will do well : some talent and speed out there for the bucks

Proud Buckaroo

No doubt. The ones that have stuck around are pretty good. Especially Jaqueze. Kid just kept making plays.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2017, 09:37:12 pm
Yep. They have a pretty good team this year. Jacob has got the excitement back for the team. Numbers are very low compared to the last 4 years. We've had 35+ since jordan was a sophomore. That's something that happens though when a school gets a whole new coaching staff.

Usually you get more kids come out with a change in coaching staff.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: fann07 on August 22, 2017, 10:06:40 pm
Usually you get more kids come out with a change in coaching staff.

Ehhh. Some of the kids REALLY liked Strickland. The new coaching staff is very very vocal and hold all the kids accountable for their actions.  Two of them are from Texas and we all know how Texas football is.

eldofan

couch-coach06

Foreman 34 center point 7 .. played a full half and a 10 min quarter for the baclups

Auron12

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas