• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden vs. JC. 09/01 non conf., but....

Started by Backwoods Bart, July 11, 2017, 04:55:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

What a way to start the year!
The Bear's roll into JC on 9/1 with a Sr. heavy team, seeking redemption for the load they have had to carry for the last two years. JC on the other hand, is starting fresh with a new HC & playbook, which will look to leave 3A, with an exclamation mark of their own.
Can't see this being nothing but a straight up barn burner on the border. What say you..

RiverEagle079

BigLion10

bearbacker52

Ventman

Don't know who will win but I will give JC the edge because they are at home. Heck of a way to kick off the season.

Monsta

bear for life

I understand jc an winning program but you guys must forgot carpenter is not the coach for them anymore they have an new coach and offensive system after you been running  same plays on offense and defense since 7th grade it's gone take a lot of getting use to that no huddle fast pace offense that the new coach has I see them being OK but not very good this year

gooze55

old.dole

gooze55

[/quote]
Quote from: old.dole on July 20, 2017, 12:45:11 pm
Bears in an upset by 6       STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!               

bear for life

Gooze 55 I don't think you like Bearden??

old.dole

July 20, 2017, 06:42:52 pm #11 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:47:46 pm by old.dole
Gooze said the bears wouldn't make the playoff and he tells me to stop lol

Monsta

Quote from: old.dole on July 20, 2017, 06:42:52 pm
Gooze said the bears wouldn't make the playoff and he tells me to stop lol
he was right about the Jc game to stop but bearden not making The Play Offs is like saying it's going to snow tomorrow

old.dole

I said an upset. Y'all act like I said win by 35. It's an upset for a reason. Not supposed to win but could.

gooze55

NEVER BEEN TO BEARDEN ARK NOR ARK so I cant dislike a place ive never been BUT  i do watch ARK 2A football  rough conf.. hold up I c everybody roasting Hampton yall don't like them lol reason I said Hampton because lot def. player that started coming back ... I never said anything about off. haven't seen or heard anything       for the guy talking about me stating bearden wont make the playoff he said they take FIVE team I didn't know sooooo now I doooooooo lol  let me fix it THEY WONT WIN THE CONFFFFFFF..........CE tittle lol

Proud Buckaroo

Instructions unclear. Ran out of breath reading them. Passed out.

gooze55

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 20, 2017, 10:17:56 pm
NOOOO YOUR GLAS ARE UPSIDE DOWN LOL let stop it   just don't  read it sir......

old.dole

So you have never been to Arkansas? Or just Bearden Arkansas?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 20, 2017, 10:17:56 pm

At least you aren't caught in the cieling fan....again

gooze55

Quote from: old.dole on July 20, 2017, 10:52:58 pm
So you have never been to Arkansas? Or just Bearden Arkansas?
Arkansas never been

bearbacker52

bearbacker52

Quote from: bear for life on July 20, 2017, 10:30:28 am
I understand jc an winning program but you guys must forgot carpenter is not the coach for them anymore they have an new coach and offensive system after you been running  same plays on offense and defense since 7th grade it's gone take a lot of getting use to that no huddle fast pace offense that the new coach has I see them being OK but not very good this year

yeah but you have to realize that some of the jc-er's would call for carpenters head, when they went on a one game losing streak...I could not believe some of the stuff i would read, but it was from only a few of them..jc gonna be ok.

gooze55

Hgalum50

Why are you on a site about Arkansas High school football if you have never been to Arkansas?

gooze55

Quote from: Hgalum50 on July 22, 2017, 01:02:42 pm
Why are you on a site about Arkansas High school football if you have never been to Arkansas?
[/quot    same reason u on this site about Arkansas.... if u going to say something  let it b about football please..............

old.dole

So where does your knowledge of ark football come from if you have never stepped foot in the state? Like I go to games. Do you just order a hootens book and go fro there or what

JC Guy

IDK what else he can do but he seems to be a heck of a fisherman!

Hgalum50

Quote from: old.dole on July 22, 2017, 05:04:32 pm
So where does your knowledge of ark football come from if you have never stepped foot in the state? Like I go to games. Do you just order a hootens book and go fro there or what
I was wondering the same thing!

bearbacker52

Quote from: Hgalum50 on July 22, 2017, 11:28:33 pm
I was wondering the same thing!

'' I DONT ALWAYS WATCH ARKANSAS FOOTBALL BUT WHEN I DO ITS DOS A''

gooze55

small brain people (like u) let me break it down....... first: no I don't look at hooten stuff because it false I notice they have there same like n dislike every year.... sec: let me ask u a question I'm pretty sure u predict the NFL AND NBA I know for fact u never been out of the state for a game but u make comment as like u part of the teams lol sooooooo do need too keep break stuff down lol

gooze55

small brain do I need too break it down too u??????????    this one for u n the other small brain DUDE  have yall ever heard of game tape every game from each conf ( SUMTHING I KNOW FOR A FACT U CANT GET) LOL....I cane get my hand on ANNNNNNND I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME LIVE JUS IF I WAS THERE ..... LAST THING IF EVERYBODY PLAY ON FRIDAY U R LIMITED ON WATCH U CAN SEE.... ONLY YOUR TEAM U GET TOO WATCH LIVE THEN U HAVE TOO WATCH HIGHLIGHT N LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE TELL U ABOUT OTHER TEAMS 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

July 23, 2017, 01:16:05 pm #31 Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:40:35 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: gooze55 on July 23, 2017, 12:59:39 pm
small brain do I need too break it down too u??????????    this one for u n the other small brain DUDE  have yall ever heard of game tape every game from each conf ( SUMTHING I KNOW FOR A FACT U CANT GET) LOL....I cane get my hand on ANNNNNNND I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME LIVE JUS IF I WAS THERE ..... LAST THING IF EVERYBODY PLAY ON FRIDAY U R LIMITED ON WATCH U CAN SEE.... ONLY YOUR TEAM U GET TOO WATCH LIVE THEN U HAVE TOO WATCH HIGHLIGHT N LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE TELL U ABOUT OTHER TEAMS 

Are you really trying to accuse someone of having a small brain, and not include your self in that gang? Have you tried to go back and read your post? It is a perfect example of the small brain syndrome.

old.dole

I would love to hear how you get ahold of this game tape for all these teams. I got 2 close friends who coach that wouldn't mind having that advantage

bearbacker52

Quote from: gooze55 on July 23, 2017, 12:59:39 pm

can you spell that without any r's....

bearbacker52

attention anyone but gooze 55, is there a team, that has geese as a mascot? this dude must play for them and is a sophmore judging from the grammar number 55. Or maybe he is a seventh grader, trying to make it through puberty...

gooze55

grow up dude... this site made for talking sports...... if u want to go bac n forth with sumone go get on facebook

old.dole

So your saying Bearden doesn't have a prayer in this game? They going to get beat 40+ to 0 ?

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on July 24, 2017, 07:22:50 pm
So your saying Bearden doesn't have a prayer in this game? They going to get beat 40+ to 0 ?

he watches 2a football from every state

gooze55

never said that u did lol......... it will b a close game but JC will win

old.dole

If it's a close game then the possibility of an upset exists.

gooze55

bearbacker52

Backwoods Bart

August 12, 2017, 02:33:51 pm #42 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:13:12 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: old.dole on July 25, 2017, 08:49:47 pm
If it's a close game then the possibility of an upset exists.

Not going to be close, dragons out gunned this year!

RiverEagle079

Quote from: gooze55 on July 23, 2017, 12:37:41 pm
small brain people (like u) let me break it down....... first: No, I don't look at hooten's stuff because it is false. I notice that they have there same like n dislike every year(WHAT).... second: let me ask u a question I'm pretty sure u predict the NFL AND NBA (not a question)I know for fact u never been out of the state for a game but u make comment as like u part of the teams lol (also not a question) sooooooo do need too keep break stuff down(Finally a question but what?) lol
Goose looks like you hit your head to hard when you ejected maverick wants his buddy back.

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 12, 2017, 02:33:51 pm
Not going to be close, dragons out gunned this year!
Never going to catch a fish with that presentation. Old Man can probably help you with your technique. FUNNY though.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on August 12, 2017, 10:42:38 pm
Never going to catch a fish with that presentation. Old Man can probably help you with your technique. FUNNY though.

that's not intended to be a presentation, sport. Dragons go down to a 2A team 09/01. Be there, or be square!
How's that presentation? LOL   

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 13, 2017, 11:56:11 am
that's not intended to be a presentation, sport. Dragons go down to a 2A team 09/01. Be there, or be square!
How's that presentation? LOL
Still splashing around I see.

THA TRUTH

lol Bert how can anyone take u seriously???

dawg_days

Backwoods Bart

August 14, 2017, 06:27:45 pm #49 Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:37:03 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 14, 2017, 09:33:43 am
lol Bert how can anyone take u seriously???

Okay Tommy truth, let's hear your spiel.
I don't expect anybody to take me serious. I've called it wrong before and I'm sure it's going to happen again. I'm okay with that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas